31

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

As promised, Eunjung was with Taecyeon for the night. The two are walking to their old hang out place, a little cottage just ear the lake.

“Wah! I thought this cottage has been destroyed already” Eunjung said happily, happy to see their cottage again.

“No way! I have been keeping this in good condition for your information” Taecyeon said confidently.

She stares at him smirking, “What?!” Taecyeon asks her.

“Nothing” she then smiles.

Eunjung was out looking at the lake when suddenly, Taecyeon wraps his arms around Eunjung’s waist, giving her a back hug.

“I so missed you so much Eunjung-ah” he whispers to her ears.

“I missed you too Taecyeon-ah” she replied.

Then she faces him, he cupped her face and gently planting a soft but loving kiss to her lips. He paces out a little far from her and stares at her lovingly.

“Now tell me…what are you doing here with Hyomin? Again” he asks her. He thought that they wouldn’t be coming back to that place and not showing their faces to the Im family, but there they are now.

“I know…I know what you are thinking. You are thinking that we might crazy now, but we just thought it’s the right thing” she replied.

“Well…whatever happens…I’ll just stand by your side” he caresses her cheeks.

“Gomawo Taecyeon-ah” she smiled at him.

 

Hyomin was with Jiyeon, Myungsoo,  Suzy and JB in the living room talking to each other.

“Hyomin unnie…will I be able t extend my stay here?” Jiyeon asked her sister.

“Well maybe you’ll be able to extend for how many days” she said to her.

JB, Myungsoo , and Suzy were looking at each other and by just the look on their eyes, they were planning on something. Something that has got to do with Jiyeon.

“So JB-ssi…” Hyomin called out to JB.

“Oh just call me JB noona…hehe” he smiles.

“Oh okay…JB…how has been Jiyeon doing here?” he asks him.

“Well she’s doing fine noona…we have been hanging out a lot together with Myungsoo and Suzy in the old hang out place” he answered politely.

“Oh really? That place sure has lot of memories” she blurted out referring to the old days where she also plays with them.

Jiyeon looks at her sister confused at what she just said.

JB just smiled at her, an intelligent smile to be specific.

“Uh…uhmmm…I mean…that place has now a lot of memories now that Jiyeon is going back to Seoul” she clarifies it.

“Well yeah unnie…and the old tree house have been also renovated now it looked so new again” Suzy told Hyomin about the tree house.

“Oh chincha?! I wanna see it” she said excitedly and Jiyeon just laughed.

Seung Ho just stayed silent beside Jiyeon, just listening to their conversation. He was not looking at Jiyeon but at JB. Observing his moves and just the way JB talks to Hyomin.

JB too takes glances at Seung Ho and he would just look away immediately as he sees him looking at him.

“Evening guys!” a male voice greeted them and it was Taecyeon, followed by Eunjung.

“Well…how did the date went?” Jiyeon teases the two of them.

“Hahaha…shut up Jiyeon-ah!” Eunjung playfully hit Jiyeon’s shoulder.

Dinner’s ready!! Mrs. Im announces from the kitchen.

They all stood up and all they went to the dining room.

As usual, Mr. and Mrs. Im seated at the end of table, Myungsoo and Suzy on the other side and Jiyeon and JB on the other side too. But with Eunjung, Hyomin, Seung Ho and Taecyeon present, they needed another table too fit all 10 of them in a table. Seung Ho sat beside Jiyeon and Hyomin sat beside JB while Eunjung and Taecyeon sat beside each other beside Myungsoo.

They were all eating happily and chit-chatting while eating.

“Jiyeon-ah…do you want another scoop of the prawns?” JB asked her sweetly.

“Yes please Mr. JB” she said in the cutest voice ever.

JB then scoops another scoopful of prawns and placed it on the little plate beside Jiyeon.

Eunjung and Hyomin just looked at them eagerly and Seung Ho just sat there seeing the two of them being really good and much closer to each other now.

Jiyeon was peeling of the skin and when she finishes and turns to Seung Ho, “Seobang…do you want to eat this?” she asks politely to him.

Not knowing that Seung Ho is allergic to prawns, “Jiyeon-ah…Seung Ho is allergic to prawns” JB said to her letting her know.

“Oh chincha?” she looks at him, “Why didn’t you told me seobang?!” she asks him.

“Hehehe…well you never ask Jiyeon-ah” Seung Ho replied.

“Arasso…” then she turns to JB, “How about you JB-ah? Do you want to eat this?” she said holding up the prawn in her hand.

“Hehehe…no thanks Jiyeon-ah…I still have many…you can eat that now” JB said.

They ate dinner together and after that, Jiyeon offers Mrs. Im that she will be washing the dishes for the night.

“Are you sure Jiyeon-ah?” Mrs. Im asks her.

“Ne omma…hehe” she smiled and carries the plates to the sink.

Hyomin and Eunjung also helps in washing the dishes.

While they were washing, “Jiyeon-ah…why are you calling JB’s mom ‘omma’?” Eunjung asks her confusingly.

“Eopseo…she just said that I can call her omma so I did” she answered them.

“Oh okay…it’s just that...it’s weird seeing you again and like you are really part of their family now” Hyomin stated.

“Well yeah…I guess I am part of their family…kekeke” she smiled.

 

JB, Myungsoo, and Suzy were at the balcony talking to each other.

“I know what you are thinking Myungsoo-ah” JB spoke first as they were just looking at each other.

“I knew it! I knew it!” Myungsoo said pumping his fist up.

“Hahaha…glad you noticed it now” Suzy said.

“Wait what?!” JB stopped and looked at Suzy and Myungsoo. “What did you just say?” he asks again, looking more curious at Suzy.

“Mianhe JB oppa…” she covers her face with her hands.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he turns to looks at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo quickly brushes his hair up the sides and breathe out heavily, “That’s what I was telling you both from the very beginning” he explained to JB but still he didn’t get what Myungsoo is trying to say.

“I still don’t get what you two are saying!” he grew impatient.

“We know the truth” Myungsoo said in a serious tone.

JB just gave them a more confused look.

 

Seung Ho and Taecyeon were in the porch, also talking to each other.

“Hyung…I now know the whole truth” he sigh.

“Why are you sighing for?” Taecyeon asks him.

“What if she will regain her memory back? What will happen to me?” he looks down and rubs the back part of his neck.

Taecyeon patted Seung Ho’s back, “Don’t worry about that for today Seung Ho-ah…there is still a long way to go” he tells Seung Ho like a real brother to him.

“Thanks hyung” he looks at him thankfully.

After how many minutes, it was time for Taecyeon to go back home. Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon went out and Taecyeon bids goodbye to Eunjung and the rest of them.

Taecyeon was about to step down when he remembered something, he went back and whispered something to Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah…just tell Jiyeon that we met in Seoul and we kinda click..kekekeke” he giggled and Eunjung just love how corny her boyfriend could be sometimes.

“Bye again you guys!” he bid goodbye again.

“Bye!” they responded.

When Taecyeon was already gone, Jiyeon quickly went over to Eunjung and ask her about what happened with her and Taecyeon months or years ago.

Eunjung told her what Taecyeon told her and Jiyeon was just happy listening to it. And now shifting their topic to Hyomin now, “Noona…who is this Joon-ssi that I heard from Eunjung noona?” Seung Ho asks her as if like a detective.

“Hahahaha…no one” she laughs shyly.

“Aigoo…stop denying Hyomin unnie…” Jiyeon pushes her sister.

“Hahaha…Joon is her text mate from here…do you guys want to meet him? Even I wants to meet him and Hyomin here badly wants to see him…hahaha” she teases Hyomin who is now blushing as red as a tomatoes.

“Yah! Stop it you guys!” she was clearly embarrassed in front of them. Then her phone vibrates and Jiyeon quickly snatches it away from her.

“OOhhh!!! It’s from Joona oppa!” she exclaimed.

She views the message and it read:

from: Joon

hey hyomin-ah!! Heard you are here?! Is that for real? I wanna meet you…what about tomorrow? If it’s okay for you

“Ohmahgawd!!!!” Jiyeon squeals, “Clearly, this guy is into you too Hyomin unnie!!” Jiyeon tells her.

“Give me that!” she snatches her phone back, “How could she know about me being here?” she question looking at her phone.

Then a follow up message came,

from: Joon

if ever you are wondering why I knew…well it’s because Taecyeon told me…you probably know him because of Eunjung, your sister. J

 

“What?! He knows Taecyeon?!” she was shocked.

“Oh chincha?!” the three of them were surprised too.

“Oh wait…is it Lee Joona hyung?!” Seung Ho then remembers someone.

Hyomin looks at him, “You know this guy?” she asks.

“Well yeah…he’s my other hyung…kekeke…just got back from the States actually” he tells her.

“WoaH! Wait…is he the one who is always Taecyeon years ago?” Eunjung talks to herself that eventually Hyomin heard it.

“You saw this guy?” she asks Eunjung.

“Well I’m not sure though…” Eunjung answered.

“What are you two talking about?” Jiyeon asks suddenly.

Then Hyomin and Eunjung totally forgot about Jiyeon’s presence.

“Uh…nothing Jiyeon-ah…just don’t mind us…hehehe” Eunjung waves her hand in denial.

“Well you better meet with him tomorrow Hyomin unnie” she said to Hyomin.

“Are you sure about that Jiyeon-ah?” she asks her hesitantly.

“Hell yeah I’m sure of that!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

“Hahaha…well we better go inside now…omma just called us” Jiyeon added as she heard Mrs. Im calling the 4 of them from inside the house.

The four of them went back inside the house and Hyomin and Eunjung got instructed on where they should be sleeping. One by one, they went to their respective rooms.

Jiyeon and Suzy were still awake in their rooms, “Jiyeon-ah…can I ask you something?” she aske Jiyeon.

“What is it Suzy-ah?” she ask her back.

“Uhm….uhmmm…” she was not really sure if she will continue what she is going to ask to Jiyeon.

“What is it Suzy-ah?!” Jiyeon asks again.

“Well what is you’re the real Rian, Jiyeon-ah?” she asks her immediately.

Jiyeon sat there in front of her, not moving. Suzy remembered how Jiyeon’s head would easily get a headache that she immediately gets a glass of water and gives it to Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon-ah…you don’t have to answer that…is just that…never mind Jiyeon-ah…I am such a pabo…of course you are Jiyeon, not Rian…” she gave out a fake smile.

Jiyeon follows what she just said and did not think of it and drank the water she gave.

 But even if she doesn’t want to think about it, it can’t be helped being thought of.

“I’ll sleep now Jiyeon-ah…you should too” Suzy then went over to the window bed and slept right away.

Jiyeon did the same thing and lies down the bed.

She is just starring at the ceiling, thinking of what Suzy had just said. She doesn’t understand what Suzy was trying to say.

*What is I’m the real Rian? What if I’m not Jiyeon?* she thought and dozes off to sleep hugging her pillow.

 

--another chapter here!! what's gonna happen next?? what do you think? keke

--yeah...i updated yesterday and now i'm updating again...isn't this good right??kekeke...annd this is the longest so far...:))

--so basically....many things are happening in this chapter...hope you don't get confused or anything....a little TaecJung moment in the first part....a very little JiSeung and JJ moment too...the talk between the siblings begins again...the talk of Seung Ho and Taecyeon too...and the happy talk between the sisters with Seung Ho...hehehe...to summarize it all...and at the end---the question...Suzy is the curious one besides Myungsoo and JB...so yeah...she's asking Jiyeon this time...

--i'm sorry if Jiyeon still doesn't know the truth...hehehe...i'll make up to this...i wanna make this story interesting to read...hope i can make that...:))

--please do leave your comments on what you think in this chapter and maybe subscribe too to those who haven't subscribed yet...:))

--annyeong!! lovelots~~malovelyboo♥