38

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Rian was just in the hospital room with her unnies. The others went out and ate their dinner.

While eating, Rian can’t help but stop and think about the situation she is in now.

“Unnie, did you eat already?” she turned to her unnies and asks.

“Ah ne...we will just eat after you have finished what you have eaten” Eunjung smiled at her.

Rian can now fully remember the day that she was hit by a car. Her two unnies against her. They were chasing her because she was angry with them for not telling her the truth about leaving _________. She remembered how much she hated them that time, lying about continuing their studies in Seoul and letting her break up with JB.

“Rian...what are you thinking about?” Hyomin asked calmly.

Rian came back to her senses and look at Hyomin, “Nothing unnie...just remembered something” she then took a spoonful of rice into .

“Oh...be careful there...you might choke” Eunjung warned her. She just smiled at her as if nothing is bothering her.

After they have all eaten, the others went back to the hospital and stayed inside Rian’s room.

“Where is Seung Ho?” Rian asks the people inside the room.

JB was the last one to enter the room, “Seung Ho just left. He got a meeting to attend to” he informed everyone.

Rian let out a sigh and then looks at her unnies.

“Unnies...can I know everything now?” she pleaded.

Eunjung looks at Hyomin with worried eyes and she nodded.

“Rian...we are truly sorry for what happened in the past. On how we lied towards you about leaving _______. And about breaking up with JB” Eunjung apologizes before telling her what really happened.

They let out a big exhale and Eunjung started.

“We don’t want to get into any conclusion on Seung Ho’s side since it was also half of his decision and agreement on using Jiyeon’s name. I just think that it is better if Seung Ho will be telling you his side of the story” Eunjung ended her explanations.

Rian was just in dazed and was attentive in listening to what her unnie was saying and just can’t believe it all.

Now she needs Seung Ho to explain his side of the story.

They were busy talking when they heard a knock on the door and came in, “Seung Ho-ah” Rian quickly called him.

“Oh Rian-ssi...sorry I just left earlier without even saying goodbye to you” he apologized to all of them.

“It’s okay Seung Ho-ah...and you don’t have to be formal towards me since we know each other quite well...” Rian smiled.

It seems that Rian have already accepted that all of it just happened in the past and that now is a really new chapter of her life to begin with.

She looks at her unnies and asks them a favour, whispering to them.

“Arasso...if that’s what you want” Hyomin agreed, “C’mon everyone...let’s go out for awhile...let’s give this two some private time alone” he ordered them.

JB was hesitant to go out of the room but Rian looked at him as if telling him that everything is gonna be okay and so he did.

Rian and Seung Ho were the ones left inside the room. Seung Ho made his way towards the chair beside Rian’s bed and sat on it.

“Rian-ah...I’m really, really, really sorry about what happ~~~” he was cut off.

“Don’t worry about it Seung Ho-ah...I just realized that all of it was in the past. All I want to know is about the thing going on between us” she clarifies.

“What do you want to know? I mean we can’t continue our relationship right? Since I have made a serious mistake towards you” Seung Ho said not sounding offensive.

“Glad you know that Seung Ho-ah...” she agrees.

So just to be clear, Rian and Seung Ho is back to being friends again, like the way they have started.

“Seung Ho-ah...I just want to know...” she paused. Hesitating if she would ask him or not.

“You can ask me anything Ji...I mean Rian-ah” he almost slipped in saying Jiyeon’s name again.

Rian just smiled, “You can use that name for now...I know it’s still new to you since you have been calling me by that name for years now” she understood what Seung Ho is going through now.

“Unnie told me that Jiyeon-ssi is your late girlfriend, I’m sorry for that” she said apologicatically.

“It’s okay...” Seung Ho replied.

“But if I may ask...why? Why did you agree on such matters? When it’s kinda involving the name of your late girlfriend” Rian tries to state her side.

“I know, I know. I have regrets about it though. But then again, on the other hand, I met a new Jiyeon, although you are really not Jiyeon but still, you look like her” he explained.

He reached out for his pocket and took a picture of a girl, “Is this Jiyeon-ssi?” Rian looks at the picture. Seung Ho nodded, “She is really beautiful Seung Ho-ah...” Rian praises Jiyeon’s beauty.

She returned the picture to Seung Ho, “But Seung Ho-ah...do you remember Jiyeon in me? When we were together?” she asks him.

Seung Ho exhaled heavily before responding to Rian, “Well, sometimes I pretend that the one I’m hanging out with is the real Jiyeon since you really have similar characteristics with her”

“So you mean, those things you have done for me was all because you see Jiyeon in me? Is that all of it?” Jiyeon questioned him, just want to clarify some things with him.

“To tell you the truth Rian-ah...we became friends after you went out of the hospital and then eventually you became my girlfriend. Regret striked when you became my girlfriend because all I could think is Jiyeon. And when I see you, you really reminded me of her” his eyes were now teary and was about to cry.

Rian could sense it and decided to lean in and hug him. Seung Ho couldn’t help it but cry into Rian’s chest. She totally understood what Seung Ho has been feeling all this time. She could understand that after losing the first Jiyeon in his life, he will be now losing another “Jiyeon” in his life for the second time around.

Seung Ho move back from the hug and wipes his tears, “Rian-ah...I’m really, really sorry for what I have done towards you. But even though I have said that, it actually doesn’t mean that I didn’t love you. I did love you and will always love you no matter what you say” Seung Ho confessed to Rian.

All Rian could do is smiled at him, “Seung Ho-ah...I don’t want to rush things this time...” she explained to him.

“I know. I respect your decision” Seung Ho smiled.

“But JB?”

“I know what you are talking about. And I also know that you still love JB until now” Seung Ho guessed.

“Ho~~Wha~~~” Rian was at lost of words.

“Don’t worry Rian-ah...I won’t hold you back.” Seung Ho was actually giving Rian back to JB. The place which he know that Rian truly belongs.

“Seung Ho-ah...don’t misunderstood this but I did love you when we were together. I felt happy and thankful that I have someone like you. My feelings back then were true for you” Rian said whole heartedly.

“Thank You Rian-ah...for everything too”

“Look, we have to stop this drama now. It’s not like we will not see each other after this right?” she jokingly says.

Seung Ho just bowed his head down and sighed. That’s when Rian sensed something.

 

 

--ooooohhhh..i'm so sorry for not updating this fic for how many days..i haven't been infront of our computer for three days straight..but don't worry...i have a chapter for you guys...

--so Rian's unnies alrady told her the truth and Seung Ho too told her the truth too...but what is with Seung Ho at the last part??

--can anyone gues it??

--do comment and subscribe...:))