50

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

The news about Seung Ho’s accident never reached back to Korea, to JB, Rian and the rest of them.

It has been 10 months already since Seung Ho’s accident and Jiyeon hasn’t been able to appear in front of him ever since. But was able to watch over him almost everyday in the hospital together with Seung Ho’s family.

All their confusions was all solved after Jiyeon explained everything to them. But they are still getting used to her presence again, after years of being “dead”.

Almost a year now, and the Yoo’s company is doing great with the help of Seung Ho and a little from Qri.

“Seung Ho-ah...your father is calling you” one of their maids called him.

“Ne” he answered and hurriedly went down the stairs to where his father is.

Once he reached his father, “Ne appa?” he asks.

“You will be meeting one of the daughters of the Parks tomorrow. Be in your formal attire” his father ordered him.

He went beside his father and sat down, “What are you saying appa?”

“I just had a meeting with Mrs. Park yesterday and said that she wants you to meet her daughter” his father replied, “Are you okay with that?” he added.

“What’s her name?” Seung Ho asks.

“You’ll know her once you meet her tomorrow” his father smirked while Qri and his mother just smiled while eating dinner.

“Why don’t you join us in eating Seung Ho-ah?” his mother said.

“Oh no thanks omma...I’ll just help myself later when I get hungry” he said and went back to his room.

To him, the Park doesn’t ring a bell to him.

He got back to his room and immediately dialled Rian’s number. He waited patiently for her to pick-up the phone.

“Yoboseyo?” Rian answered the call.

“Rian-ah! How are you and JB now?” he asked curiously as they had a fight a few days ago.

“Hahahaha...he is just the sweetest guy alive, seobang” she can’t help but giggled.

~Who is that?~ a male’s voice suddenly appeared beside Jiyeon.

“JB-ah!!” Seung Ho called out.

“Oh! Seung Ho-ah!! Wae? Why did you suddenly called?” JB asked.

“Nothing...I just missed the two of my bested friends back in Korea...hehe” he giggled.

“Aigoooo~~~” the two said in unison, “...we missed you too seobang!!” Rian said before JB could utter a word.

~Yah!! you are always calling him seobang while you are just calling me by my name~ JB begins to sulk again.

“Hahaha...Rian, really...you have to stop calling me that...” he joked, “JB is sulking again” he added.

“Arasso Seung Ho-ah” she called him by his name.

~That’s more like it~ JB said happily and kissed Rian’s cheeks and hurriedly ran away from her

~Yah!! You are not allowed to take advantage of me!!~ she yelled at JB.

“Hahaha...I think I’ll leave you two now...I’ll just call later then...” he said.

“Seung Ho-ah!!!” JB went back and snatches the phone from Rian.

“Oh wae, JB-ah?”

“What’s up with you now?” he asked.

“Well...appa just told me that I will be meeting a Park’s daughter tomorrow” he reported.

“A Park?!” JB was shocked.

“Ne...waeyo? Do you know anyone that’s a Park?” he asked curiously.

JB talked to Rian about it then answered Seung Ho, “Maybe...how about you? Don’t you know any of them?” he asked.

“Ani...I don’t know anyone that is a Park” he answered.

 

Seung Ho is now getting ready to go to their hotel to be able to meet the girl his father told him about.

“Seung Ho-ah!! We’re ready already!!” Qri shouted outside his room.

“Okay! Okay! I’m coming!” he shouted back and went out immediately, looking like a real gentleman with the tuxedo he is wearing.

“Wah! My dongsaeng is so handsome tonight!” Qri praised his younger brother.

“Hahaha...you too  noona...neomu neomu yeppo” he smiled.

“Let’s go kids!” their father passed them and they followed him immediately.

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah...you are nervous...wae?” Soyeon held her hand that is ice cold and shaking.

“Unnie...” she looks at Soyeon, “...I’m nervous about Seung Ho’s reaction  in seeing me” her voice shaked.

“Jiyeon-ah...just relax” both her mother and father comforted her.

She breathe heavily, just so nervous about what can possibly happen when they meet again, for the first time in a long time.

 

 

 

i'm really for not updating this fic for how many days now....been busy making posters for my graphic shop...i just made this now and i hope it doesn't look like in rush...

hope you like it...a little JBxRian moment there...:))

 

please do leave your comments..:))

and subscrube too for those who haven't...:))