34

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

JB just told Jiyeon that she shouldn’t join in their conversation because he just wants to talk with Eunjung and Hyomin that time.

Seung Ho and the others were just in the living room playing play station by themselves.

Jiyeon sat in between Eunjung and Hyomin and is just across JB.

“Why? Why can’t I join?” she frowns her eyebrows, questioning JB and confused at why JB was suddenly acting that way.

“Just...it’s just that....just that...” JB was looking for an excuse and was stuttering looking at Jiyeon. He just can’t talk properly now that Jiyeon is with them.

“It’s just that...what?” Jiyeon asks him.

“Excuse me” JB excused himself and strode out of the balcony.

Jiyeon was just in a bad timing joining them. JB felt disappointed. He was not able to get the answers he wanted to know. But he doesn’t know how Jiyeon felt.

Jiyeon just got there and she felt that she had done something or said something that caused JB to act that way. She was mad or maybe angry at JB now.

“Unnie...did I do something wrong?” her eyes were teary when she turned to Eunjung.

Eunjung just held her immediately, wrapping her arm around Jiyeon and brushing Jiyeon’s hair. Hyomin also hugs them both, “Jiyeon-ah...there are just some things which you can’t understand until now” she said comforting her.

“Please do understand Jiyeon-ah...” Eunjung added, cupping Jiyeon’s head unto her chest and patting her.

Jiyeon just can’t help but cry out all what she’s feeling at that moment.

JB was about to reach the living room when he heard Eunjung’s voice calling on to Jiyeon’s name in a panicky and worried way.

Jiyeon-ah!! Jiyeon-ah!!

He became so worried that he went back upstairs followed by the others running towards the balcony.

“Jiyeon-ah...Jiyeon-ah!!!” JB quickly went to them worried.

Jiyeon was panting and sweating hard. Myungsoo came closer to them and gives Jiyeon a glass of water, “Jiyeon-ah., here, drink this”

Eunjung gets the water and let Jiyeon drink the water. Seung Ho was just there watching as JB was sitting beside Jiyeon, holding-massaging her hand and rubbing her back. He could do nothing but just watch them.

“Jiyeon-ah...gwenchanna?” JB asks her after drinking the water.

Jiyeon was still sobbing when she looks at JB, “JB-ah...” she called him.

JB sighed and looks down, “I’m sorry about earlier Jiyeon-ah...I’m really, really sorry Jiyeon-ah” he said full of sincerity.

“Why? What happened here earlier?” Seung Ho asks curiosly as he steps closer to them.

“Seung Ho-ah....there was just some misunderstanding earlier” JB stood up and explained to Seung Ho.

Seung Ho ignored JB and sat beside Jiyeon, “Are you alright now Jiyeon-ah?” he asks her.

“Ne seobang...” she weakly smiled at him and shifts her look towards JB who was now walking downstairs.

Myungsoo and Suzy followed JB downstairs.

“Hyomin noona...what just happened here?”

“Seung Ho-ah...this is not the time to be talking about that” Hyomin said that made Jiyeon look at her.

“Why am I feeling that all of you are hiding a secret from me?” she questioned them that earned a silent atmosphere between the four of them.

No one answered her that made her upset again. She can’t stay in that position and just went directly to her room without saying another word.

When Jiyeon was not in sight, Seung Ho looks at Hyomin and Eunjung seriously.

“Noona, what happened here earlier?” he asks them again.

“Seung Ho-ah...you know that JB already knows about this right?” Eunjung  assumed.

“I guess so noona. Well, what about it?”

“Well...he wants the truth too...” Hyomin sighed.

“What are you going to do?” he ask them.

“We do~~....” Eunjung was cut off when Myungsoo and JB went back upstairs.

“Where is Suzy?” Seung Ho asks them.

“In her room now...with Jiyeon” JB answered.

“So why are you back here?” Seung Ho asks JB in an insulting kind of way.

“You know what I want Seung Ho-ah” he answered him back.

“We all want to know the truth now and only Hyomin and Eunjung noona can answer that” Myungsoo said sternly.

There was a moment of silent among them.

Seung Ho punches his fist in the chair and that Hyomin and Eunjung was startled and he quickly went away from them, leaving them.

JB, Myungsoo, Hyomin and Eunjung were the ones left and are just looking at each other silently.

Eunjung stood up and was about to leave when JB held her arm, “Noona...not this time...please. I beg you” JB pleaded.

Eunjung sighed and lowered her head, “JB-ah...it’s not the right time”

“Then when? The day when you are going back to Seoul?” JB answered her philosophically.

“Eunjung-ah...there is no turning back now” Hyomin called back from behind.

Eunjung looked back, “You’re with this” she said and went back to Hyomin.

JB and Myungsoo sat across Hyomin and Eunjung and started.

While Hyomin and Eunjung was telling JB the whole truth, he just can’t put a single feeling he’s feeling that moment. All his feelings are mixed and was upset, or rather mad at Hyomin and Eunjung for what they have done towards Rian, now Jiyeon.

“Noona...Jiyeon had said that she was involved in a car accident...what happened from there onwards?” JB was able to ask the question despite feeling miffed.

“Maybe you should ask Seung Ho about that one JB-ah” Eunjung uttered.

 

 

--another chapter here...:)

--i'm not good at these kinds of stories...i'm just not good enough...*sigh*

--well anyways...this chapter was about JB knowing about all the truth...what do you think will happen next?? any guess out there??

--and please don't be shy in commenting chingus...i don't bite...:))

 

 

--so happy today...3 albums were added to my collection...:)) and also just bought the latest issue of Sparkling issue featuring BigBang and 2NE1...and speaking of BigBang...they are now having their concert here in the Philippines with Dara and the other guy i don't know...how i wish i can watch them...:((