21

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Eunjung and Hyomin decided to go back to Seoul before anything goes wrong.

“Eunjung! Are you ready now?” Hyomin shouts from the living room.

“Ne! For a minute!” she shouts back. Eunjung hurriedly went down the stairs that she lost her balance and ending up falling her way down from the stairs. Hyomin is just outside, waiting for her to go out when she heard Eunjung scream, so she quickly ran towards the house and saw Eunjung sitting on the floor.

“What just happened?” she ask worriedly as she bends downs Eunjung’s height.

Eunjung cringes in pain as she could feel her ankle in pain. “My ankle hurts Hyomin-ah” she contorts.

“Mwo? This has to happen now? That we are leaving?” Hyomin let out a big puff, couldn’t believe that their departure would be cancelled.

“I’m really sorry…but my ankle really hurts…really…really sorry Hyomin-ah” she beg for forgiveness as she massage carefully her ankle.

It is broad daylight and Taecyeon is on his way to Eunjung nad Hyomin’s house. When he got there, he saw Eunjung sitting on the couch with an ice pack on her ankle. He quickly stride his way close to Eunjung and worriedly asks her, “What happned to your ankle?” in which Eunjung ignores and snobs Taecyeon.

Hyomin got out from the kitchen and saw Taecyeon with Eunjung on the couch and excuses herself to go buy some medicines in a nearby store.

“Yah! Hyomin-ah! You don’t need to buy medicines! I’m okay!” Eunjung shouts to the top of her lungs but it is too late, Hyomin already was out and is walking her way.

Silence was felt in the living room as Taecyeon and Eunjung are not talking to each other. Taecyeon is just staring at Eunjung.

“Staring won’t solve anything” Eunjung said in a sarcastic voice, referring to the fight they have a couple days ago.

Taecyeon clears his throat and breathes in, “Eunjung-ah…I didn’t mean to raise my voice that way” he began explaining.

“I just don’t want to be shout at…well except if you are far away” she clears that up.

“Jungie…are we okay now? I don’t want you to be mad at me for just a small reason” Taecyeon speaks to her softly.

“Arasso…then don’t do it again…and bad news…we are going back to Seoul already” she broke out the news.

“What?!” Taecyeon accidentally shouts and Eunjund was startled by the sudden voice of Taecyeon.

“Oh sorry for that…I mean…why? I thought you’re gonna stay here for good?”

“Well that’s the problem…we want to stay here for good but Jiyeon is Rian and nobody knows it except for us” Eunjung explains to Taecyeon.

“Well what if you’ll just say the truth to everyone…especially to JB” Taecyeon suggested.

“Well that’s a BIG no-no for us” Eunjung confirms as she faces Taecyeon.

“What? Why not?” he is confused.

“Ohmahgad! You are still the same Taecyeon…hahaha…” she laughs, “Don’t you see…if we tell everyone the truth, then Seung Ho will be hurt. Do you want that?” Eunjung questions him.

Taecyeon shakes his head in response but then thinks again, “But have you thought of Rian, gaining her memory back?” he asks.

Eunjung and Hyomin did not think of that one. “Well if she does gain her memory back…then…then…” Eunjung is at lost for words. She just couldn’t think of anything to answer Taecyeon’s question.

With a long pause, “See?? You haven’t thought of that” Taecyeon prove her wrong. “You see Eunjung-ah…” he starts to speak like a professional speaker.

“Evenn if you don’t tell everyone the truth…once Rian gains her memory back…she still will remember JB and probably still loves JB. In that case, Seung Ho will still be hurt no matter what” he explains.

Then it hit Eunjung that they have made a big mistake. She was quiet for a minute there, thinking that what they have done was totally wrong.

“Ooohhh I hate you for this!” Eunjung scolded him, “Aaaahhh!” she screamed in pain as her ankle was move just a little bit.

“Oh! What’s wrong Eunjung-ah?” Taecyeon asks worriedly and saw that Eunjung is touching her ankle. He bends in front of her, took away her hands and starts massaging her ankle.

“Taecyeon-ah…what are you doing?” she asked, confused on what he is doing.

“Can’t you see…I’m massaging your ankle so that it won’t get worse” he says not bothering looking at her.

“Gomawo Taecyeon-ah” she smiled.

Taecyeon didn’t say anything, for he knows that he loves her and she loves him too.

 

An hour had just passed and Hyomin was back. As she entered the house, she saw Eunjung sleeping on Taecyeon’s lap and he is just watching the television.

Hyomin gave him a thumbs up for a job well done and continued her way to the kitchen and began cooking for lunch.

 

 

--nothing really much with this chapter...:))

--just a little talk between Taec and Jung...:))