29

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Aaaahhhhhh!!!!” a loud scream was heard very early in the morning. Suzy, who was the one to wake up early just saw something she just couldn’t believe. Myungsoo, on the other hand, came running from his room, “What is it Suzy?” he ask her as soon as he reached the room. His eyes widen as he saw them in the bed. Soon, both their parents came in complaining about the early scream they just heard. They too, was shocked at what they are seeing.

There, JB and Jiyeon in one bed and are cuddling each other. JB fell asleep as he was just sitting in the bed just the other night and now, JB was actually hugging Jiyeon and Jiyeon was hugging him back. Jiyeon’s face is buried into JB’s chest as she wraps her arms around JB’s waist while JB wraps his arms around Jiyeon.

“Oh my…what have happened here?”

“Are they like an item now?”

“But how about Seung Ho?”

“Hey you two…stop that now…we don’t know what really happened last night”

The four of them were busy talking and did not notice that the two is starting to wake up.

It was JB first who opens his eyes, then followed by Jiyeon.

Jiyeon and JB was still really sleepy since they already slept very late. Jiyeon’s eyes already opened but it was still a blur. JB too has a blur sight.

They are now slightly awake when they both could feel that something or rather someone is hugging him/her. Though someone is hugging each other, it didn’t felt awkward but somehow comforting but that didn’t stop them from opening their eyes.

As they both opened their eyes, they were shocked and both their eyes grew bigger and wide as to not knowing why they are hugging each other like that.

“Aaaahh!!!” Jiyeon let out a loud scream as she pushes JB away from her.

JB quickly stood up. Jiyeon then stood up.

They both looked at each other and noticed the four of them in front.

The four of them were laughing and soon, were teasing them already.

Jiyeon can’t help but blush, she turns away so that they can’t see it.

“Yah! Stop that! Why are you even laughing?!” JB scolded them.

“JB oppa and Jiyeon unnia really matches together…really fits each other” Suzy teases her older brother and “sister”.

“Yah! Suzy-ah…stop that…Jiyeon has Seung Ho now” JB said in defend of Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just nods cutely.

“Alright, alright. Everybody! Let’s go to the kitchen now! Breakfast is ready!” their mother announced to them. “Ne!” they all responded.

Both their mother and father left, Suzy and Myungsoo followed, leaving Jiyeon and JB in the room.

There was an awkward silence between the two of them. JB looks at Jiyeon and caught Jiyeon looking at him as she was very slow in looking away.

“You were looking at me, right?” JB said with a smirk.

Jiyeon looks at him and scuffed, “Huh! In your dreams JB-ah!” she tells him and smirks back at him.

“Jiyeon-ah…about that…I’m really sorry that I was hu—“ he was cut off when Jiyeon quickly talked.

“That was my fault JB-ah…I let you stayed here last night…so I’m the one who should be saying sorry for that” she apologizes as she bows down in front of him.

“Hey…don’t apologize okay…it’s cool…” JB said coolly.

“Kamsa” she thanks him.

“For what?”

“For everything…you don’t let me feel sad…” she smiled and giggled.

“Ah…hehehe” he rubs the back of his neck, “Kaja! Breakfast is already ready”

“Ne” she walks towards the door where JB was waiting.

JB was walking ahead of Jiyeon, seeing that Jiyeon is still sleepy, he gets her hand and drags her downstairs. Jiyeon was shocked that JB is holding her hand.She could feel her heart beating faster as seconds pass by, but why?

They have reached the dining area and JB releases her hand and let her seat beside him. They started eating breakfast and after that, one by one they washed up.

Jiyeon has already taken a bath and so as JB and the others. They were just in the living room when the doorbell rings.

“I’ll get it!!” Suzy exclaimed jumping off from her seat. She walks to the door and as she opens it, “Seung Ho oppa!!” she shouted in joy.

Jiyeon who heard Suzy quickly turns to look at the door and there she saw her “seobang”, “Seobang~~!” she immediately ran up to the door and quickly hugs Seung Ho.

“Wah! Jiyeon-ah!” he hugs her back, “I so missed you!” he whispers in her ear.

Myungsoo and JB then went to the door. Myungsoo and Suzy stares at each other as JB looks at the hugging Jiyeon and Seung Ho. Somehow, he can feel his heart being crushed and it hurts just seeing them together.

“Hey bro…nice to have you back” JB welcomed him back as he pats his shoulder.

Seung Ho releases the hug from Jiyeon, “Hey…” he smiled.

“So are you staying here now?” Myungsoo asks him.

“Ani…I’m actually here just to get Jiyeon” he said.

Jiyeon gasped, shocked at Seung Ho’s announcement, “Mwo?” she questions him.

“Jiyeon-ah…you know how much Hyomin noona and Eunjung noona misses you a lot. They always whine about getting you here now” he explains to Jiyeon.

“Well…what if Hyomin noona and Eunjung noona will come here…just for a little vacation or so” JB suggested, thinking of an opportunity to just talk to the two of them.

Seung Ho looks at him seriously, *I know what you are doing JB-ah…I know you know by now who Jiyeon really is* he thought in his mind.

“Oh yeah seobang~~” Jiyeon uses her aegyo on Seung Ho.

Seung Ho couldn’t help  but fall into Jiyeon’s aegyo resulting him in asking Hyomin and Eunjung to go there.

JB, Myungsoo, Suzy, and Jiyeon are in the living room,watching television while Seung Ho was outside, calling Hyomin and Eunjung,

“Hyomin noona? Is Eunjung noona there?” he asks.

“Eunjung noona?” he asks as he heard another voice on the other line.

“Oh….wae Seung Ho-ah? Are you coming back now?” Eunjung asks him on the other line.

“Eunjung noona…I just agreed on letting you two come back here…getting Jiyeon with you and maybe you could have a little vacation or something” he explains to them.

“MWO?!” both Eunjung and Hyomin can’t believe it, “Have you gone insane now?! We just told you everything and now you want us to go there?! What will they think now, huh?” Eunjung sounded furious as she is talking to Seung Ho.

“Mianhe noona…I know what you telling me but I just say no to Jiyeon’s aegyo” he apologizes.

“Aigoo…what a soft hearted boy” Hyomin tells Eunjung, “What will you do if the three of htem comes asking me if Jiyeon is really Rian? Huh? Ottokhe?!” she kinda panics a little.

“Well that’s not my problem noona, remember, I didn’t start this whole thing, you two did” he stated the truth about the whole thing, sounding firm and serious.

A sigh was heard from the other line, “Arasso…we will find a way…so we will be coming there by tomorrow. Tell Jiyeon that we really miss her and can’t wait to see her tomorrow” Eunjung said, “Okay? I’ll hung up first Seung Ho-ah…bye!” and she cuts off the line.

Seung Ho sighs as they ended the talk and came Taecyeon, “Oh hey Seung Ho-ah!” he said in a very loud voice as he goes near Seung Ho.

“Taecyeon hyung” he said in a very weak and slow voice.

“Hey what’s wrong now?” he sits beside him.

“Eunjung and Hyomin noona will be coming here tomorrow” he tells him.

“Oh chincha?! Eunjung will be coming back here?!” he let a out a loud voice that the four who are inside heard Taecyeon. JB, Myungsoo, and Suzy laughs at it while Jiyeon was so curious on why Taecyeon knows her Eunjung unnie.

 

 

--yeah!! so just thought on bringing Hyomin ang Eunjung back to ________...and yeah Taecyeon is excited on seeing Eunjung again..kekeke

--and if may i ask...how do you like the interaction of Jiyeon and JB in this past chapter and the first scene of this chapter?? XD

--actually...i guess JB already knows the truth about Jiyeon...but still doensn't know the WHOLE truth about this....

--stay updated as i soon unveil the whole truth...:))

--do leave your comments...and subscribe for those who haven't subscribed yet...:))