28

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

JB, Jiyeon and Yaecyeon are now walking back to JB’s house.

“Hey Jiyeon-ah…what did you whisper to Taecyeonn hyung earlier?” JB got really curious about what Jiyeon told Taecyeon.

Jiyeon looks at him and just smiled. JB, on the other hand, got more confused.

After some minutes, they are nearing his house when JB noticed something and talks to Jiyeon, “Jiyeon-ah…what were you doing before you went and get me?” he asks her.

Jiyeon didn’t talk and just stayed silent until they are really nearing the doorsteps. All JB can do is sigh, as he was just talking to himself all throughout the walk.

They got to the house when Jiyeon knocks on the door. JB was more questionable than ever on why on earth would Jiyeon knock on their door. As soon as hse knocks on the door, the others inside gather in their places and waiting for them to get inside.

On a count of 3….

1

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

SURPRISE!!!!

 

As soon as JB opened the door, confetti’s were flying everywhere and the happy birthday song was heard.

“Saengilchukahamnida….saengilchukahamnida…saengilchuka Jaebummie…saengilchukahamnida~~~~” they all ended the song and appears Jiyeon, bringing a rounded looking cake with letters JB in the middle and different kinds of fruits on the side,

“Wah!! Happy Birthday JJJBBB!!!” she said in a very cute and lovely voice that everyone just wants to pinch her cheeks. XD

JB really felt overwhelmed and really happy. 1st—this is the first birthday in a long time that they have actually planned out without him knowing. 2nd—he is REALLY happy that he gets to spend his birthday with Jiyeon as he can remember Rian. 3rd—he is just thankful to his family.

Jiyeon got closer to him, he was about to blow the candles when Jiyeon stops him, “Op op op…wait…you have to say a wish first” she tells JB.

“Arasso” JB obeyed. He closes his eyes and wished.

*I just wish that everything will turn out all right and he just wishes that his thoughts are all true* he thought. He opened his eyes and blew all the candles and everyone present applauded.

Jiyeon placed the cake on the center of the table in their dining area and they all round the table, Taecyeon in between Suzy and Myungsoo.

“Glad you came Taecyeon-ah” JB’s mother said.

“Ne sungmo…hehe…Jiyeon told me about what you are going to do so I just came” he smiled.

“I knew it! I knew it!” JB just snaps his fingers and exclaimed looking at Jiyeon. She just laughs at him.

After eating dinner and the cake, they all gathered in the living room and turns on the karaoke.

“Alright!! Who is going first?!” JB announces as he went back to the couch.

No one answered him.

“Hahaha..” Jiyeon laughs.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?! Do you want to go on first?” he quickly asked her.

Jiyeon sat frozen and her eyes grew big in shock. She didn’t reply, while the other were cheering on her to go first.

“Yeah! Jiyeon…you should go first since you are our visitor” Myungsoo shouted in joy.

“Yeah! That’s right!” Suzy agreed.

“MWO?!” Jiyeon was still sitting in her seat. She is not sure on what she will be singing and was just not prepared.

“C’mon Jiyeon-ah..hehehe” JB smiles at her.

Jiyeon can’t do anything, it’s JB’s birthday and she doesn’t know why but she wants to sing for him. She stood up and the others clap their hands cheering on Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Jiyeon!” they cheer.

JB went back to his seat and looks at Jiyeon in front. She took out her phone, “Myungsoo-ah…do you know where I can plug this?” she asked as she is looking for a speaker.

Myungsoo got up and went directly in his room and hurriedly got the speakers out from his computer and plug it to Jiyeon’s phone.

Before singing, Jiyeon gave a little “speech”

“Annyeong everyone…” she giggles, “First of all…happy birthday JB. Seung Ho also said Happy Birthday to you too…so I just really wanna thank you for being a very good friend…I didn’t actually saw that coming that we will actually be really good friends…hehe…and also…what I will be singing now is a song I have completed when I saw a lyric form in my room jus months ago…so hope you all will like it…” she smiles and turns on the music.

The song started with a piano and then with a little guitar…then she began singing…

Little by Little by Jiyeon

I miss you, I miss you

The unheard voice circling the mouth

Just circling and disappearing

Somehow, Jiyeon felt as if there is just something or someone she misses about this...blurred images appear in her mind but she ignores them and continues singing.

I love you, I love you

Spending the days in pain in which I can’t say anything

As time goes on, it becomes smaller

She so unsure on what she is feeling at that moment while singing but all her thoughts were all from her dreams, the boy in front of her was somehow the same from her dream…JB.

I’m okay, I’m okay

If my heart were to get somehow painful, how would it be to only be by my side?

If only you were to be by my side, I can endure it.

 

I love you , I love you

My heart is screaming out those words, if it’s not you

My forbidden heart becomes larger and larger

For me, there’s only you

By that moment, she knows that there is just one guy she loves and that guy is someone she is not sure of.

The song ended and the others were so silent and were just amazed by Jiyeon. JB was just seated there unable to utter any word. He heard Rian when Jiyeon sang the song. He remembered from the past that Rian loved composing and really remembered that she was composing a song just like that, but was not finished. And thought, maybe one of his wish is going to come true after all.

“Well that’s what I got…hehehe…sorry if it was kinda sad…I didn’t know why it came out like that…hehehe” she talks after she sang. She noticed that everyone was just sitting in their seats just staring at her. Then JB begins to clap and stood up and immediately hugged Jiyeon.

Her eyes grew bigger and was totally shocked at what JB is doing—hugging her.

“Gomawo Jiyeon-ah” he said to her softly. With that, she hugged JB back, “Your welcome JB-ah…hehehe” and they release the hug.

“Well that was really daebak Jiyeon-ah! You really have a great voice” JB complimented her they were going back to their seats.

“Hehehe…stop fooling around you abo..hehehe” she smack JB’s head lightly and they both laughed.

Myungsoo is up next, “Yah! JB-ah! You better listen to me while I’m singing…” he tells JB in a serious tone but he was just joking.

“Yeah! Myungsoo oppa!” Suzy cheers for him.

Myungsoo sang and raps for JB even though he is not that good in rapping.

After him was Suzy’s turn to sing. As usual, she sings the Happy Birthday song for JB.

After all the singing, Taecyeon bid goodbye and went home while their parents went to their room, leaving the four of them in the living room.

“Myungsoo JB oppa…Jiyeon unnie…I think I will sleep now….it has been a pleasant working with you guys” she said in a sleepy voice and looks like she’s drunk as she sways her body left and right.

“Hahahaha…are you drunk Suzy-ah?” Myungsoo said jokingly. “C’mon…I’ll help you up” he said as Suzyy was about to doze to sleep in the couch. Myungsoo carried her piggyback style and sends her to her room. With that, he then directly went to his room too for he was also sleepy.

JB and Jiyeon were left downstairs in the living room and was just talking to each other.

Jiyeon looks at her watch, “5 more minutes and your birthday is over” she said to him, very confidently on her watch.

JB just laughs at her. “Mweoya?” she complained cutely.

“Jiyeon-ah…it’s already 1 in the morning now and you’re saying that 5 more minutes it will be still 12?” JB shows her his phone and Jiyeon saw that it was already 1 in the morning.

“Uh?! Jeongmal?!” she looks at her watch again and back to JB’s phone.

“Hahahaha…my watch is broken again” she said laughing.

“Hahaha…you think?!” JB laughs at her.

“Aren’t you sleepy yet?” she asked him as she yawns.

“Ani…I think you are sleepy now…you just yawned a while ago” JB stated.

“Nope…I’m still not sleepy” she shakes her head left and right.

“Arasso…” he stands up.

“Eodiga?” Jiyeon asks as she also stands up.

“To the balcony…just want to get some fresh air” he said as he walks upstairs.

Jiyeon didn’t say anything and just follows him up to the balcony.

There, both of them sat in the chair and just looks at the sky.

“Wah! The night sky is so pretty…so many stars!” she yawned again, stretching her arms and legs.

“Ne…but nothing beats you” JB said in a low voice.

“Oh? Did you say something JB-ah?” she just heard him murmur after saying ‘ne’.

“Eopseo…” he lied

“Aigoo…” she sighs.

“Hehehe….Jiyeon-ah…” he calls her.

“Ne JB-ah? What is it?” she asks.

“In any case…do you know if you have an amnesia or something?” he blurted out asking not even his conscience will hold him back.

She is not sure on how to answer JB’s question for all she know is that, she is Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung are her sisters, and Seung Ho is her boyfriend at the moment.

Jiyeon stayed silent while JB waits for her answer. Questions came up to Jiyeon’s mind. What if she had amnesia and all she know is not true? Partly false. What if all those dreams were really true? But if they were, what does it have to do with JB?

JB stayed silent and just waited for her to answer, then he said, “It’s okay Jiyeon-ah…sorry for asking that…I was just curious on what really happened after your accident” he apologize as he faces Jiyeon.

Jiyeon also looks at him and their eyes met for a moment. JB smiles at her and she smiled back.

“JB-ah…I think I will go to sleep now” she stood up from the chair.

“Neh…I think so too” JB agreed.

Jiyeon is about to go closer to JB when she suddenly collapsed and fell to the floor. JB immediately ran up to her and carried her going downstairs.

There, he placed Jiyeon in the couch while he gets some water.

He hurriedly went back to Jiyeon and leans her by his side, “Jiyeon-ah…” he lightly slaps her cheeks.

Jiyeon opened her eyes a little bit and saw JB, “JB-ah” she said his name.

“Oh Jiyeon-ah…here…drink some water” he let her drink the water. Jiyeon pushes the glass away after drinking.

“Jiyeon-ah…are you okay now? Something is really going on with you” he said worriedly.

“Ani…this is just a little headache…migraine” she said assuring.

“Are you sure about it?” he asked her for confirmation.

“Yes” she let out a big yes but her eyes were still half-closed.

“Let me carry you to your room now” he said as he carries Jiyeon bridal style. Jiyeon was so weak that she doesn’t’ have the strength to argue with JB.

As soon as they got to her room, she saw Suzy already sleeping near the window. JB lays her down in the bed and lifts the blanket until her chest. She curled to her side where JB is sitting at the edge of the bed.

“JB-ah…” she calls him gently.

“What is it?” he answers her.

“Will you stay for a bit here?” she said, but at the same time, shocked at what she just said.

JB was too, shocked but didn’t hesitate and sits comfortably beside Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turns to him closer and quickly doze off to sleep. JB, was just sitting comfortably on the other half of the bed with Jiyeon just beside him. He lifts his left hand over Jiyeon’s head as he got closer to Jiyeon. He pulls the blanket more so that it Jiyeon is fully covered.

He looks at her lovingly, as if studying every corner of her face and memorizing them. He got closer and the Jiyeon’s hair to side as he plants a soft and gentle kiss on Jiyeon’s forehead.

 

 

why you so silent my other readers?

woah! i think this is the longest update i have made in the entire story and i just think that i wouldn't be able to do this again...i think...
maybe this is just the result when the next day it will be your last final exam and you still haven't studied for that subject...kekeke
well anyways...about this chapter...starting at the middle towards the end was JJ couple moments...do you like it?
and i just used Little by Little as the song that Jiyeon sang for JB with some thoughts while she was singing...do you think Jiyeon/Rian can sooner or later remember what really happened and eventually remember her past?
and what do you think is JB's wish that are kinda coming true?

please so leave all your comments about this chapter...:))
don't be shy my dear readers...i love reading your comments so please comment as long as you want...:)