Who are you to me?

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

“Seobang!” Jiyeon ran towards Seung Ho and gave him a tight hug.

“Woah Jiyeon-ah! It’s like you haven’t seen me for a long time now” Seung Ho hugs her back.

“Well I haven’t ‘cause you always take a walk every morning and just returns during lunch then after lunch you walk again. What’s going on with you? Where are you going?” she asks him as she release the hug.

“Just somewhere you probably don’t know” he makes an excuse.

Seung Ho had been going to Hyomin and Eunjung together with Taecyeon. And speaking of Taecyeon, he and Eunjung had been in a fight lately.

“So what are you doing now?” he asks her.

Jiyeon pouts and pulls out her aegyo. Seung Ho can’t help it but pinch Jiyeon’s cheeks in which Jiyeon responded with a bright smile.

“How about we just hang around with JB, Myungsoo, and Suzy for today?” she suggested.

“Where are they?” Seung Ho asks.

“I think they are at the balcony again. We always hang out there” she says.

“Arasso…kaja!” he swung his right arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder as they go upstairs.

 

JB was just telling Myungsoo and Suzy about what happened the other day to Jiyeon. About how she was saying the names of Hyomin and Eunjung. Myungsoo and Suzy couldn’t help but just look at each other while JB is talking and just saying nothing to him about what they know of Jiyeon’s true identity.

JB is about to speak when Jiyeon and Seung Ho reached them.

“Annyeong!” Jiyeon greeted them in which they replied with a smile.

“Seung Ho-ah…you’re here?!” JB was not used to seeing Seung Ho hanging out with them these past few days.

“Well yeah…hehehe” he responds.

Throughout the whole morning, they were in the balcony talking to each other and just having fun.

When it was lunch time, they all went down and ate their lunch and Seung Ho was back to “walking” again, leaving Jiyeon with them again.

“What’s with Seung Ho lately? I mean…isn’t he suppose to be with you Jiyeon-ah?” JB states the fact that Seung Ho and Jiyeon are boy/girlfriend and that they should be together.

“Well I just don’t know where he is going” she sighs.

“Jiyeon-ah, do you want to go to the room now?” Suzy asks her.

“Yeah sure…” she agrees.

Jiyeon and Suzy went ahead of JB and Myungsoo as they are watching television.

As they arrive in the room, Jiyeon quickly lays in the bed “Wah! I wanna sleep now!” she whines like a child. But she immediately sits when she remembered something, “Suzy-ah!” she calls to her.

Suzy looks back to her, “Wae Jiyeon-ah?”

“You remember the box you showed to me the past month?”

“Ne, wae?”

“I was just thinking…can I see it again?” she asks.

“Are you sure? I mean…what if you’ll have some problem breathing again?” she asks recalling the time she showed her the box.

“Hahaha…ani…don’t worry about it” she smiles.

Suzy then opens her cabinet and gets the blue box and brings it to Jiyeon and sits across her. Jiyeon opens it and she saw all the things she saw last time. She scans through it and saw pictures of JB and a girl she remembered calling Rian.

“Her…where is she now?” she asks Suzy, showing her the picture.

Suzy was so hesitant to answer for she knows that the girl across her is the girl in the picture, “Molla…we don’t where she is now. She just disappeared after breaking up with JB” she lied.

She examines the picture thoroughly and again, noticed something, the necklace. She then remembers the necklace around her neck and touches it.

Why does she have the necklace? Why is it the same with mine? she thought to herself.

She lets go of the picture and search the box again and found a single shoe keychain.

“Hey! I have this one! But also the other half of the shoe too” she exclaimed holding the keychain.

“Oh chincha?” Suzy acts as if she is surprised.

“Why does he ha~~” she is cut off when she saw JB at the doorway looking at them.

“Yah! Why are you holding that!?” he shouts walking towards them and quickly grabs the keychain from Jiyeon with full force and gets the box away from them. He is angry at Suzy but also at Jiyeon. Why? He just don’t want anyone touching his things.

“JB-ah…I didn’t mean to…” Jiyeon apologizes.

“NO!” he shouts again. The he turns to Suzy, “I told you I don’t want anyone touching my things?! And here you are again, showing it” he scolds Suzy.

“JB-ah, it’s not Suzy’s fault, I told her that I want to see it again and I’~~”

“Enough!” he walls out the door bringing the box with him and enters his room as he slams the door.

Jiyeon then can feel her chest beginning to tighten up and gives her a hard time breathing again.

“Su—Suzy-ah…Su---“ she pants as she calls to Suzy.

Suzy quickly turns back to look at her and saw her having difficulty breathing again, she quickly shout Myungsoo’s name and hurriedly went to her room and brought Jiyeon downstairs.

Suzy then quickly knocks on JB’s room, calling out to him, “JB-oppa! Jiyeon is having difficulty breathing again!” she yells, “Please help us here! She is with Myungsoo downstairs” she added.

JB went out quickly and went downstairs hurriedly and quickly went to Jiyeon.

Myungsoo came out from the kitchen bringing water as JB went closer to Jiyeon and hugs her sideways (go figure that out).

“JB-ah…mi---mian---mianhe” she manage to apologize to him even though she is already having difficulty in breathing.

“Yah…forget about it. it just happened so fast. Now drink water” he helps Myungsoo letting her drink the water carefully.

She drinks all the water and took a big breath. JB rubs her shoulders while hugging her.

“Are you okay now?” JB asks her.

“I’m really sorry JB-ah…I didn’t mean to…” she apologize again.

“I told you…it’s okay…don’t worry about it. It’s me that suppose to be saying sorry to you” he says.

She sits up straightly as she noticed that she is leaning towards JB.

“Are you okay now Jiyeon-ah?” Suzy and Myungsoo asks her worriedly.

“Ne…I’m fine now…thank you” she smiles.

 

JB’s POV:

Jiyeon just had difficulty breathing again. And it’s all my fault! I should be the one saying sorry to her not her saying sorry to me. Aaahhh!! I so regret what I did earlier. But it’s like whatever she did, I can’t get to be mad at her and I just don’t know why. Is it because she looks like Rian that I just can’t get mad at her or something else? Who is she to me? Who are you to me, Jiyeon-ah?

 

 

--gonna be doing a 4-chapter update today...instead of just three...:)) i forgot i didn't post this chapter yet...

--so stay tuned for the three more chapters...:))