16 Truth revealed

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

It has been days since Hyomin and Eunjung are in ___________. They never showed their faces to Jiyeon, or to JB, except for Seung Ho and Taecyeon. It’s like, every day they see each other. But with that, Seung Ho still didn’t have the answer he wants.

Jiyeon, on the other hand, has been enjoying the time, together with JB, Myungsoo and Suzy. It’s like, childhood all over again for her. She’s been enjoying the days she spent with them, not knowing what’s really going on with Seung Ho and why he’s been going out every now and then.

“Noona, hyung, I think I’ll go now. Maybe Jiyeon is waiting for me already” Seung Ho excused himself as he stood up and went home.

Eunjung, Hyomin, and Taecyeon are in the living room, talking to each other again,

“Eunjung-ah…I think it’s time that we are together again” Taecyeon begged at Eunjung, pouting like a child.

“Whatever Taecyeon…still not accepting you again” she face palm him.

“Why?” he asks.

“We still have unfinished business to do” she said “But not the things between you two” she added clearly and Eunjung rolled her eyes and Taecyeon just had his face confused.

“Then what is it about?” he then questioned Hyomin and Eunjung elbowed him. “What?! I just wanna know what’s really going on. And who’s Jiyeon?! And Eunjung-ah…you  really have to explain to me the words you just said days ago…I  really don’t it” he asks another question, recalling what Eunjung had said to him about the accident and the whole thing.

“Gosh…you’re so slow Taecyeon-ah” Eunjung says in a sarcastic tone.

“Okay…here’s the truth” Hyomin took a deep breath, then she spoke “Jiyeon is…she is………uhmmmm”

“What?!” Taecyeon grew impatient.

“She is Rian alright?!” Hyomin burst out saying it to him, closing her eyes, not wanting to know Taecyeon’s reaction.

“Wh…what do you mean by that?” he asks.

“Taecyeon-ah…there are just things that are really should be kept secret until now” Eunjung says “You can’t tell Seung Ho and JB about this” she added.

“You started telling me this, you should not stop. Every secret are eventually told” he pointed out reality.

Hyomin and Eunjung looked at each other and nodded at each other.

“Okay…here goes history” Eunjung sighs.

“Remember the day I didn’t go to the place we were used to meet?” she recalled, telling Taecyeon.

“How could I not forget that?” he says.

“Well…that was the day something came up” she took a deep breath.

Hyomin held Eunjung’s arm, signaling her to stop talking.

“Well it was us who told her to break up with JB…for some reasons. Eunjung here on the other hand…just didn’t told you. She just left without telling you” Hyomin reveals.

“Why would you tell Ji…I mean Rian to break up with JB?” he was just not used to saying Jiyeon’s name.

“We just don’t her to have someone left here when we move” Hyomin just can’t hide it anymore “We even told her what she’s suppose to say to JB” she then trailed off.

“I know you might be thinking that we are bad sisters for her, and yeah, I admit it, we admit it. It’s just that…we really didn’t tell her everything. The things that were really going on within the family” she then added.

“What happened? And why are you telling me only today? You should have told me years ago. Maybe I could help you out” Taecyeon  just couldn’t believe that his girlfriend from years ago didn’t even asked him for help.

“Taecyeon-ah….how could you fix a broken family? Omma  and appa that time were always fighting with each other without the knowledge of Rian. She never heard or seen omma and appa fight because she’s always with JB. And that we didn’t told her the reason why we were moving away. We lied to her big time” says Eunjung, who is now getting teary eyed.

“We told her we were leaving to pursue our schooling in Seoul, but when we got there, that was the time, she knew about the whole thing. That we moved because appa has another girl in this place, and that omma can’t take the pain she is feeling” Hyomin tears up easily and  brought Eunjung to tears too.

Things are quite clear now for Taecyeon. Eunjung and Hyomin felt a sigh of relief as they were just waiting for someone they can tell it to.

“Things are not suppose to be going this way now for us” Eunjung says between her sobs.

“1 year later, she knew about it. She grew curious on why appa rarely go home to us. Why omma is always crying when appa leaves the house. Why after a year had passed, we are not attending school when we said to her that we are moving because of school. Then just one day came and it all came crashing down. Our lies were little by little revealed” Hyomin explained everything to Taecyeon.

“What about the accident Eunjung told me?” he just doesn’t understand the whole thing yet “And Jiyeon…why is her name Jiyeon?”

#flashback#

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

Rian quickly rose up from the couch and went directly to door. She is the only left in their house because Eunjung and Hyomin went out while her mother went off to work.

She opens the door and saw an envelope lying on the carpet “What is this?” she gets the envelope and went back inside.

Being the curious girl in the family, without permission, she opens the envelope and looks at the papers that were inside.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw what the papers were for.

Night came, Eunjung and Hyomin came home, followed by their mother.

“Omma, Rian is not in her room” Eunjung says in a worried tone.

“Mwo? Where is she?” their mother asks.

“I can’t contact her either” Hyomin came from the kitchen holding her phone.

Their mother went to the couch and upon sitting, she saw that an envelope has been opened and she saw the papers. Divorce papers. Mrs. Park and Mr. Park are planning their divorce since they were in ____________.

Mrs. Park gasped, covering and started tearing up. Eunjung and Hyomin quickly went to their mother.

“Wae omma? What’s wrong?” Eunjung asks.

Their mother didn’t answer.

“Eunjung-ah…I think she saw the papers” Hyomin says, staring blankly at the papers that were on the table.

Rian is walking in a nearby street when the two found her.

“Rian-ah!” they both shouted at her.

Rian heard her name, she turned back and saw Eunjung and Hyomin approaching her. Her mind were just full of questions, full of anger, just can’t find herself within that time.

“Rian-ah” Eunjung is about to hold her arm when she took a step back.

“Why?” she says in a very weak voice, tears falling down from her eyes.

The two doesn’t know what to answer Rian. They were just not prepared at the sudden situation they are facing at the moment.

“Why?!” she raises her voice “Why did you lie?! I thought I could count on you?! I did what you told me and this is what I get?! Lies?!” she shouted all her anger towards them. She can’t control the tears that were rolling down, as if they were endless and infinite.

“Rian-ah...we were planning on telling you. But not this way. We know how much you love omma and appa, we just don~~” Eunjung acts brave in front of Rian, but even that didn’t help. She was cut off when Rian shouted.

“I HATE YOU BOTH!” she ran away from them.

“Rian-ah! Rian-ah!” the two of them shouted as they saw a car approaching were Rian is about to cross the street. The car is going so fast that there is just nothing they could do.

#end of flashback#

“And that where Seung Ho comes in” Hyomin says.

Taecyeon just can’t believe the things they had gone through all these years. The times he thought that they are just living happily were the opposite of it. He just can’t help himself but question more.

“Jiyeon…where that came from?” he asks.

“That’s Seung Ho’s late girlfriend” Eunjung revealed.

 

 

--I just wrote the whole truth…well actually…not all…there’s more…

--nothing really much in this chapter…just the truth about what really happened

--I was really having difficulty about what really happened in the past and this is just what came into my mind…I’m not really not good at writing…*sigh*

--well what do you think about this chapter?

--sorry if there are really no couple interactions in this chapter. I just wanted to reveal the truth early. Well next chapter will be about the name “Jiyeon”

--it feels like my subscribers are really silent these days…where are chingus? Writing chapters without anyone commenting is so weird…like you are just writing for yourself and it’s as if, no one is reading it….so please comment…thanks…:D

*gives ice cream—cookies—candies—hugs*

--lovelots~~euntaec