54

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo had a talk with Jiyeon about what is best to do this time.

“Jiyeon dear, we think that it would be better if you give Seung Ho some time to think and to be fully okay until we will meet you and your family again” Mrs. Yoo explains.

Jiyeon just stood there, listening and can’t seem to find the words that she wants to answer.

“Jiyeon-ah, why don’t we go home for now?” Soyeon appeared at her back and touches her shoulder.

“Can I at least see him one last time before we go?” Jiyeon asks.

Mr. and Mrs. Yoo nodded in response and they let Jiyeon and Soyeon in.

Seung Ho was just sitting when they went in and is just eating a piece of apple, “Seung Ho-ah, they are the Park daughters, they just wanted to say goodbye” Mr. Yoo told him.

“Seung Ho-ssi, we were just leaving. We just wanted to say goodbye to you.” Jiyeon said to him in a very polite manner, as if they just met for the irst time.

“Aren’t you the girl who were just here when I woke up?” he asks her.

“Yes. That was me” Jiyeon answers.

“Thank you for staying” he gave a warm smile to Jiyeon and she smiled back.

“We’ll be going now. Goodbye Seung Ho-ssi. And I hope you recover soon” and they bid goodbye and went out Seung Ho’s room.

Jiyeon and Soyeon were walking towards their car,

“Jiyeon-ah...are you okay?” the older sister asks her little sister, seeing that Jiyeon is so down.

Jiyeon stops and looks back at Soyeon with tears falling down from her eyes.

Soyeon immediately ran towards Jiyeon and hugs her tightly, comforting Jiyeon was the best thing to do in this time.

 

Back in the room, Seung Ho was just listening to at the conversation between his mother and father and just eating his unfinished apple. Qri was just beside him, watching the television.

 “Qri noona, may I ask you something?” he says.

“What is it Seung Ho-ah?”

“Do I know the girl earlier that was here? What was her name again? Park...Park Joyeo...Jiye...” he’s having a hard time remembering her name.

“Park Jiyeon. The other girl was Park Soyeon, her sister” Qri answers.

“Yeah that...she really looks exactly like Rian. Back in Korea” he recalled.

“Rian? Lee Jikyung?” she have remembered Seung Ho talking about her ever since he got to the states and also about JB.

“Yeah...her. I mean. They really...like really...look the same” he said.

“But Seung Ho-ah? How can you not remember Jiyeon?”

“Should I remember her, noona?” he got confused.

“Well...ye—“ she was cut off by their father.

“Qri...accompany your mother for a while outside” Qri had no choice but to do so. They went outside and left Seung Ho and Mr. Yoo inside the room.

“Appa...why I don’t know her?” he asks his father this time.

“Who son?”

“Park Jiyeon”

His father doesn’t know what to answer him, he doesn’t want Seung Ho to push himself in thinking so hard.

“Ah son, maybe you did not remember her by now since you two met a very, very long time ago and a brief meeting too” that was the only alibi his father could think.

After that, Seung Ho didn’t asks anyone about the Park’s daughter.

 

 

after decades of not updating...i have made the time to make a chapter just so i can update...i just hope that my readers like this update i made :)
please do comment about the chapter :)