51

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

Jiyeon and her family are waiting patiently at the restaurant they are going to meet.

Jiyeon is just so nervous that she can’t help but going back to the comfort room again and again.

She sat beside her unnie, “Unnie...I am really nervous no matter how many time appa and omma says just relax” she got worried.

“Jiyeon-ah...” Soyeon said, holding her hand tightly, to make her comfortable, “...don’t be too nervous, things will be fine. Just don’t think so negatively, think positive. Seung Ho will be confused at first but then will be very happy once he will understand” she tells her, to make her calm.

Minutes later, the Yoo family finally arrived at the place. Seung Ho and Qri were the last person to step down from their car.

“Noona, do you know who we are meeting today?” Seung Ho asks Qri gently.

“Of course I do...and I know that you know them too. Remember the Park’s?” Qri tried to let him recall.

Seung Ho just shakes his head, “Why would I know them?” he questioned.

Qri just looks at him confused on why he wouldn’t know the Parks.

They are about to enter the restaurant when Seung Ho felt a little dizzy that made him lean against the door.

Qri noticed him and rushed to him, “Seung Ho-ah...gwaenchana?” she asked worriedly.

Seung Ho touches his head as he bears the pain he is experiencing, “Ne noona...nan gwaenchana...” he replies and stood straight and walks carefully to where their parents are.

As soon as Mr. and Mrs. Park arrived at the table, Jiyeon immediately greeted them happily, “Good evening  auntie and uncle”

“Good evening to you too, dear” they replied smiling.

“Where’s Seung Ho, auntie?” Soyeon questioned.

Mr. Park lifts his head and saw Seung Ho and Qri coming, “They’re coming” he smiled.

As soon as Jiyeon heard footsteps coming their way, she grab hold of Soyeon’s hand, and Soyeon could feel that Jiyeon is really nervous because her hands were just ice cold.

Her parents look back while Soyeon and Jiyeon didn’t.

Jiyeon is just facing down, not ready to face Seung Ho.

Seung Ho and Qri arrived at the table and it was Seung Ho who greeted them first, “Annyeonghaseyo, Seung Ho imnida. Nice to meet you” he bowed. He shifted his gaze to Jiyeon who was just looking down.

“Jiyeon-ah...they are here now. Please do pay respect to them by greeting them” her mother instructed her.

Jiyeon was so hesitant that she didn’t bother move a little. Soyeon leans in to her, whispering, “Jiyeon-ah...Seung Ho is looking at you. Follow what omma just said” she instructed her.

With this, she looks up and stood and saw Seung Ho, standing beside Qri, looking at her smiling, “Annyeonghaseyo” she greeted them.

Upon seeing Jiyeon, Seung Ho was shocked and pointed at her.

At this, they all thought that Seung Ho must have been shocked because he is seeing Jiyeon which he thought was already dead.

“Oh?! You...you..” he stutters.

“Take it slowly Seung Ho-ah...we were like that when we saw her again too” Qri patted his back.

Seung Ho looks at Qri with a confused face, “What are you ta—talking about? You haven’t seen...wait...” he shifts his gaze to Jiyeon, “Neo...neo...you look..” he stutters when looking at Jiyeon.

“It’s me Seung Ho-ah...” Jiyeon spoke.

“Ho—how...how do you...my name?” he got more confused.

Jiyeon and the others were all confused on the way Seung Ho is acting.

“What are you saying son? Of course she knows your name” his father tells him.

“Mwo?!” he looks at her father then looks at Jiyeon again, “You look...you really look like...like Rian” he finally blurted out what he wants to say, “But...I don’t even know you and you know me? What’s your name?” he asks her.

“Seung Ho-ah! Don’t be like that to Jiyeon! How can you say such things to her?!” his father reprimanded him.

“But appa...I really don’t know her and any of the Park’s present here” he defended himself.

“Wha—what are you saying Seung Ho-ah? Why are you saying that you don’t know me?” Jiyeon began questioning him.

Then at that second, Seung Ho just collapses on the floor.

“Seung Ho-ah! Seung Ho-ah!” all of them rushed towards him worried at what is happening to him now.

 

 

oh?! what could have happen this time??

 

where are my subscribers?? why is it so silent here??

leave your comments below..:)