32

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

What if I’m the real Rian?

That question remained in Jiyeon’s head until she fell asleep and deep slumber.

Morning came, she can’t believe that the question still remains in her head. The weird but good thing about it, her head doesn’t ache anymore whenever she thinks on deeply.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw her two sisters already eating their breakfast with the others including Seung Ho.

“Good morning everyone” she greeted with a sleepy tone, still rubbing her eyes and her hair is still messy.

Eunjung immediately went to her and fixes her hair, “Aigooo Jiyeon-ah...your hair is a mess...it’s embarrassing to the Im family” Eunjung says as she fixes Jiyeon’s hair.

“Hahaha...it’s okay Eunjung noona...we got used to it anyway...she always wakes up with a bad hair day” JB joked andcaysed the whole room to laughter.

“Yaaa~~~*yawn*” she was about to argue with JB but she just yawn as she was still sleepy.

Eunjung drags Jiyeon to the table and they all ate breakfast.

 

Eunjung and Hyomin were in the balcony when Taecyeon came with someone. Eunjung was standing near the edge that she saw the guy first, while Hyomin was sitting listening to her iPod in the center table.

“Eunjung-ah! Can we go there too?” Taecyeon shouts from below.

“N~~” Eunjung was cut off when Myungsoo replied to Taecyeon

“You can go there hyung...oh!” he notices the guy behind Taecyeon, “Joon hyung?!” he was in bewilderment and surprised at the same time.

“Myungsoo-ah!” Joon replied with a big grin in his face.

They both hugged each other and so as the others who came outside.

“Joon hyung, I heard you know Hyomin noona? Well she and Eunjung noona are just upstairs” JB was the one who reported it to them.

“Oh chincha?” Joon was excited to see Hyomin.

Eunjung who was just in the balcony listening to the conversation was happy as well. She wants to tell Hyomin about it but just kept it a secret as to surprise Hyomin.

Minutes later, the two well built men appeared in the balcony.

“Eunjung-ah...this is Lee Joon” Taecyeon introduces Joon to her.

“Annyeong!” they both bowed and greeted each other.

Hyomin who was listening to her iPod was not able to notice the two guys because her eyes were also closed.

“Ah Joon-ssi....that is Hyomin...kekeke” Eunjung points to Hyomin in the center.

“Ah...okay...thanks Eunjung-ssi” Joon said and headed off to walk towards Hyomin.

Eunjung and Taecyeon went downstairs to give the two some time alone and to just know each other too.

Joon sits beside her, just waiting for her to notice his presence. Then it came, she eventually notices that somebody is beside her, she gently opens her eyes and saw a guy just about her age or older than her, looking at her and smiling at her.

She quickly sit straight and looked around and found no Eunjung in sight. She pulls her earphones off her ear and looks at the guy.

“Annyeonghaseyo...uhmmm....nuguseyo?” she asks the guy politely.

He smiled more and answered, “Lee Joon imnida” he introduces himself.

Hyomin gasped and was really surprised.

“Surprise?” Joon pulled a joke on her.

Then Hyomin came back from her sense again and just smiled at him, “Ah...ahaha” and awkward laugh came out from Hyomin’s mouth.

“Park Hyomin imnida” she introduces herself too.

“I heard from Taecyeon that you and your sister Eunjung-ssi came here...so I decided to go with Taecyeon in coming here” he said to her.

“Oh you met Eunjung already? Where is she?” she asks curiously to him.

“Ah ne...she and Taecyeon just went down...I think they are in the living room” he guessed.

“Ahhh...” she replied.

An awkward silence followed between them.

“Uhmmmm...Hyomin-ssi....” he called her attention.

“Uh?” she looks at him.

Joon was not sure or doesn’t know what to say to her that he is rubbing the back part of his neck.

“What is it Joon-ssi?” Hyomin asked him.

“Uhmmm...is it okay if we like go on a date sometime?” Joon was able to gather all his courage to ask Hyomin htat kind of question.

“Wh—wha---what?” Hyomin stutters as she heard Joon’s question.

“Well...I just want to know you more and I thought that a date would be better” Joon then explained.

“Uhmmm...Joon-ssi...I just think that we will be seeing each other for long...we just came here to get our sister back and will be going back to Seoul anytime now.

“Ah...I see...I totally understand what you are saying” Joon sounded a little disappointed at Hyomin’s answer.

“I’m really sorry Joon-ssi...but for the meantime...” she tries to bring the atmosphere lighter, “...since you are here...how about we go downstairs and join the other?” she suggested.

“Okay...that sounds fun...I actually missed those guys” he smiled.

They both stood up and headed downstairs.

 

 

---so this chapter was just aboput how Hyomin and Joon met...kekeke...just a littl HyominxJoon couple moment in there...who are shippers of this couple here??kekeke

--so gonna be doing a double update...hope you would also double up your comments....kekeke

--gonna be posting chapter 34 now