01

128√e980 [Sequel to this story posted :)]

YOO SEUNG HO's POV:

Today is our 100th day together nad I'm planning on taking her out on a "date". I have this day all planned out for the two of us. I'm all ready and I'm going to fetch her in their house. We have been together for long now but I still can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach whenever i'm with her. She's just everything I want. As I arrived at their place, she quickly ran up to me and hug me. She's just so perfect.

"Seobnag" she said in her aegyo. I lowered her down and gently kissed her forehead.

Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. The only girl that I love. I just feel it. She's the one for me.

"So are you ready?" I asked her holding both of her hand. "Ne!" she replied happily like a little girl. I assisted her towards the car, open the passenger door then she went in smiling. I closed the door and I went to the other side. When I got to the driver's side, I immediately asked her, "Where do you want to go?" "Molla...your choice seobang". She always say that, so this time, I planned the whole day today. "You really look pretty today" I complimented her. Who could be more pretty than her wearing only a white tee and a jeans? "You always look handsome seobang" she said. Throughout the whole ride we talked and talked and when we arrive, she was just so excited and her smile grew bigger. "We're here!" I exclaimed. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. As we were walking, she keeps clinging on my arms and I just let her. First off, we ride the roller coaster. We went to the horror chamber. We shoot some hoops. I won her a big bear. And many kinds of fun.

"Seobang..i'm hungry"

"Ara...kaja!"

I know she would say that. She loves to eat. So I grab her and went inside my car.

"Eodi?" hse asked looking at me confused

"You're hungry right?" "Ne. But why are we leaving?"

"I want to bring you somewhere. Somewhere I think you've never been?" I'm not sure if she had gone to this place but I'm bringing her there.

"Oh, chincha? Yay!"

Then I drove off to that place. It's kinda far so by the time we reach ther, she'll be hungry as ever. *giggles*

 

JIYEON's POV:

Me and Seung Ho had been together for long now and we're celebrating our 100th day together today. So far, I am enjoying our day today and now he's taking me somewhere I've never been before? But with the road we're taking, it's like I've been to where he's taking me. I'm not suret hough but it's just kinda reminds me of something from the past perhaps. The things we did, it's like deja vu all over again. I'm not saying that we had done it before but it seems that it all happened already. I was so deep in thought that I never know that we already arrived at the place. Seung Ho opened the door for me and as I went out, my head starts to hurts

"Aaaahhh!" I screamed in pain and holds my head with my two hands. Thinking that it's stop. But I was wrong. I was still holding my head when I collapsed into Seung Ho's arms. "Jiyeon-ah! Jiyeon-ah!" was all I heard as I went into unconsciousness.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

AN:

so first chapter is posted...

hope you all like it...

sorry if there are errors like its spelling or grammar...mianhe chingus

hope you'll wait for the next chapter...

don't forget to leave your comments....^^, ayt??