Confirmed!!!

Game Players, Love Players

YURI’s POV

 

Kahi suddenly wrap her arms around me and kiss me. She’s always like this when she finds me adorable. I really don’t mind because she’s like a sister to me. I’m just worried because somebody else is in the room and she might misunderstand.

 

“Ahh..hajima unnie! Someone else is in the room. You don’t want to be misunderstood again right?” I frantically pulled away from her grip.

 

“Oh! Is it me who doesn’t want to be misunderstood or is it you? Too bad Yuri I think you already are” she teases me.

 

“Unnie! If you keep doing this to me I will not help you with your case, arasso.?” I teased back.

 

The reason me and Kahi is so close is because she’s in a relationship with someone I’m very close with. Well, she used to. But something happened and one thing led to another so they hurt each other eventually. I’m the only person who knows how they still love each other so much.

 

“Meanie…you promised already..”she whined………. “..but seriously Yuri, are you really not attracted to her, the slightest?” she said while looking at Yoona.

 

I look at Yoona who’s now looking at…Taeyeon? When did she come? Taeyeon walks to her. Then I saw Yoona blushed. Taeyeon leans closer, maybe a little close for comfort. And God knows what she did.

 

I was shocked and I didn’t know what to think or say. I didn’t even know to react. I just stared at them, slightly jealous.

 

“I think I got my answer now?” I heard Kahi said and walked away.

 

I didn’t even bother to look at Kahi. I saw Taeng smiled at me and walked out of the room. I looked at Yoona and she stared back. Her brows slightly raised then looked away.  I’m confused right now. What do I have for this girl that it hurts me to see her with Taeyeon, one of my good friends? I feel so possessive of her that seeing Taeyeon’s triumphant smile makes me so annoyed.

 

I need to get out of here. I need some fresh air. I made my way outside feeling a heavy burden on my chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

KAHI’s POV

 

“I hope that it’s not too much or the same thing might happen again. I don’t want to ruin Yuri’s life as well. I owe her so much.” I thought to myself.

 

Flashback

 

“Kahi unnie! Thanks for helping until now. I know it may be too much after all you’ve done but can I ask you a last favor. I promised this would be the last. I really need to get her back.”

 

“Sure what is it UEE?” a young Kahi replied. We are very close and people are thinking that we have different relationship aside from being friends.

 

“Please set up a dinner for us and arrange a mini show..please please please.!’

 

“WHAT! I already looked like a just so your ex could be jealous and now you want me to arrange a party for you?”

 

“Please unnie~. I can’t live without her like how you can’t live without your girlfriend!!”

 

“And my girlfriend will kill me if she knew what I’ve been doing. Aisshh……okay but this would be the last.”

 

“Gee thanks unnie!” UEE then gave young Kahi a pecked on her lips. It was a sisterly peck though. She’s just being a nice sister helping her dongsaeng get her love back.

 

*Flash flash flash

 

After a couple of hours…

 

Young Kahi received a message from her girlfriend telling her to come to her apartment. She excitedly went to the apartment but when she opened the door, a bunch of pictures was thrown on her face.

 

“Yah! What the? What is this all about Jagiya?” she asked her girlfriend.

 

“I should ask you that question!! I trusted you but this is too much…I know you a have a thing for younger woman that’s why you loved me but I’m sorry that I’m not 7years younger.” her girlfriend said sarcastically.

 

Kahi looked at the pictures that were thrown at her. It was pictures of UEE and her in their most intimate moments. But it was all part of the act.

 

“Jagiya I still love you. I can explain this. It’s a misunderstanding. Please…I love you so much…. It’s just an ac….”

 

“Save it Park Kahi…It’s over…”her girlfriend took her leave avoiding her completely. The next thing she knew, she migrated to the US.

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

“If she only lets me explain…” I thought to myself. I continued walking but accidentally bumped into someone when I took my turn. I quickly grab the persons back to avoid a painful crash but was stunned by the familiar scent that I longed for in 5 years. That lovely scent that soothes every cell of my body. That natural scent emitting from her body not because of some perfume or body soap that makes me crazy. That so familiar scent.

 

As much as I wanted us to stay on that position I know that I have to pull away. I looked at her oh so cold face.

 

“I’m sorry Kwon seongsaengnim. I didn’t mean to bump into you.” I apologized.

 

She walked away coldly like nothing happened.

 

I’ll do everything to make you smile again…..BoA jagiya…

 

 

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

Hyoyeon, Hyomin and I decided to make a plan and help Yuri realize what she has for Yoona. And help Yoona know more about Yuri by emphasizing all the good points Yuri has.

 

“Guys, I think it would be better if we just let them be.” I said, disapproving the plan.

 

“Why are you suddenly backing out Soo? It’s already settled.” Hyoyeon asked confusingly.

 

“It’s just that I think Yuri is not that type of person. Yuri is already an amazing person and she doesn’t need to show it off. It’s up to Yoona to figure it out, and if she wasn’t able to, it’s her loss.” I shrugged.

 

You know, Yuri is just a simple girl. But behind that plain look, a goddess is hiding. She can be a prankster, a choding, kkabYul as we call her but underneath that, she’s an over achiever. Her leadership is astounding and her excellence in her field is just admirable. She’s good in everything she does once she commits to it. But what’s best with her is that she knows her place and keeps it.

 

“I know! But she needs a little push. How about we asked Hyomin’s stand on this?” Hyoyeon insisted.

 

“Well, I appreciate your concern for Yuri but I agree with Soo.” Hyoyeon’s jaw dropped. “The fact that we recognized these indications of her, liking Yoona, means that she also felt it. And I know Yuri is not that naive or foolish to not figure it out.”  Hyomin explained.

 

“Alright! Alright! You win! You know Yuri very well and I don’t. But I will still find her and see what I can do. Aisshhh! And here I am thinking that you’ll be of big help to me? Aishh chincha.” Hyoyeon said while walking towards the rooms.

 

“I think we should follow her before she do anything wrong.” I suggested

 

 

 

When we arrived at our room, we saw Hyoyeon peeking by the door.

 

“Hyo what are you….” I was cut off by her hand in my mouth.

 

“Shhhhh…just look…”

 

“Taeyeon?..what the?..is she?...oh my, she’s coming!...hurry let’s hide…” Hyomin pulled us to the nearest locker room and wait for Taeyeon to go out of the building.

 

When we’re about to come out Coach Kahi went out of the room as well. We immediately return to our hiding place.

 

“Wheew that was close. Come on let’s go.” Hyoyeon signaled and we peek at the door again.

 

“Owww I think Yuri is starting to realize it now. By the looks of it, I think she’s going crazy.”

 

We saw Yuri’s reaction and I really don’t know what to make of it. Jealousy? Envy? Confusion? She suddenly makes her way to the door looking all baffled. Just as she’s about to swing the door, we stepped out.

 

“Hello Yuri!” we all greet her.

 

But she doesn’t seem to recognize us. She just passed us, wearing a dark expression on her face.

 

“Confused and probably lovesick Yuri…..CONFIRMED” Hyoyeon cunningly stated.

 

 

 

 


I'm getting lousier i every chapter, am I? Surprised with Kahi~BoA thing? Well, all I can say is same here...Mianhae.sad