Mixed Emotions

Game Players, Love Players

YOONA’s POV

 

‘Weird…’

 

Taeyeon and I are talking about the past days events when I saw Yuri coming. I'm expecting a lot of teasing but it didn’t come. She just passed by looking all gloomy.

 

‘What’s wrong with her?’

 

“Yuri! Where are you going? Do you need something? I’ll get it for you.” I heard Taeyeon said. I gave her a curious look. How can she still say that when she’s injured?

 

“Just going to get some water. Don’t bother.” Yuri didn’t even bother to look at me.

 

'Did I do something to her? She’s so weird. What’s wrong with her?’

 

“Hey! Why are you ignoring Yoona?” Gahhh I wish Taeyeon didn’t ask that. So she feels it too. Taeyeon has  this serious look on her face like she’s telling Yuri what the hell is she trying to do.

 

“Aniyo”

 

“Taeyeon it’s okay.” I told her.

 

“I’m sorry about her. She’s under a lot of stress lately.”

 

“You are a very good friend to her. Offering help even you’re injured.” I said looking down to Taeyeon who is sitting in front of me.

 

“Ah that.....” She smiled shyly.

 

I lifted my head and saw Yuri on the other side.

 

‘She even took the long way to avoid me? Why am I thinking this way?’

 

Yuri is holding a cup of water on his right hand and her handphone on his left.

 

‘Why is she holding the cup that way.’ (A/N: we usually hold our cup with our arms bent but yuri is holding the cup with her arms straight because of injury)

 

'Why am I asking a lot of questions?'

Then, Hyoyeon came to view. She’s probably boasting about something again. She had this mean smile on her face while she tries to get near to Yuri. It looks like an attack. Yuri is trapped and is bending her body in a weird way. Hyoyeon continues to approach her with her arms raised then Yuri completely fell on the floor.

 

“Hahaha now I’m the captain of the basketball team. I have beaten Yuri. She knelt down to me. Hahahaha” Hyoyeon said.

 

“What the?....Aissshh Hyoyeon strikes again. What is it this time?” Taeyeon said upon hearing Hyoyeon.

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

I was busy texting Tiffany about something when suddenly Hyoyeon appeared in front of me.

 

“How’s your arm Yuri? Now that you’re injured I will take over and be the captain.”

 

“What are you talking about Hyo? Hehehe you cannot beat me.” Hyoyeon is being her choding self again.

 

“Really? How about I beat you now?”

 

I saw her approaching and realized what she’s trying to do. She’s trying to tickle me! I stepped back a little but my back hit the wall. I tried to hold her but my hands are full. I can’t drop my hand phone and I need my water so I just bend a little. But she continued to approach, her hands dangerously close to my waist.

 

“Ahhh I can’t take it.” I said laughing soundlessly and just sat down. It’s very tiring. I should get this Hyoding next time.

 

“Hahaha now I’m the captain of the basketball team. I have beaten Yuri. She knelt down to me. Hahahaha” Hyoyeon said.

 

‘What the?...Hah I can’t believe this.’ Hyoyeon is now doing her victory dance. She's really playful.

 

“Wahahahaha…you pabo! You and your wishful thinking. So funny Hyo!” I burst out laughing not able to contain myself.

 

“What’s happening here?” I looked to see who’s asking and saw Taeyeon standing there with Yoona who is supporting her.

 

“Did you see that Taeyeon? I’m now the captain since I’ve beaten Yuri. See?” Hyoyeon pointed at me. I quickly bite my hand phone then reach for her hand to stand up.

 

“Aniyo. She tried to tickle me knowing that I cant do anything since my hands are full”

 

“You should have drank the water quickly then dodge her.” Yoona suggested. So she really has no idea that I'm injured. Why does it hurts more?

 

“Well unfortunately she’s disabled. The more reason that a new captain should be chosen.” Hyoyeon said smiling.

 

“Yuri hurt her shoulder during the first game and is stupid enough to continue playing in the second game.” Taeyeon explained to Yoona who was very lost with Hyoyeon’s answer.

 

“You make it look like im so old and weak to endure pain Tae. I can still beat this Hyoding here” I turned to Hyo but she’s already running to our room. I turned to bid goodbye to YoonTae and noticed Yoona’s face. Did I just saw a bit of concern in that?

 

“How is your shoulder now?” she then asked.

 

“It’s fine. Just a bit sore inside. The doctor already gave me painkillers but I doubt if it will heal it. Just have to put shoulder support to minimize movements.” I said slightly exercising my shoulders.

 

“I’ll go get some rest. You two continue whatever it is that you’re doing.” I smiled at them a little and made my way to our room without waiting for a response.

 

‘At least she’s concerned. Or at least I thought she is.’

 

 

The next day…

 

Yuri’s shoulder is feeling better and since it is, they decided to watch Amber’s match. Players are allowed to join one individual and one team event. Amber is also competing in karate.

 

“Is everybody ready? The match will be held in the coliseum in 30mins. Amber is already there. Who else is missing?” BoA said asking those who confirmed that they will come.

 

“Everybody’s here except for Taeyeon. She said it is probably better for her to stay.” Hyomin said.

 

“Well it can’t be help. She needs to rest her ankle.” BoA replied.

 

With that, cousins BoA and Yuri, Hyomin, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to the coliseum to watch Amber. They reached the coliseum in no time.

 

“Oh hi! Hi Coach BoA.” Seohyun who is surprised to see the girls greet them first then bowed to BoA. The chess matches are also held in the coliseum.

 

“Oh hi Seohyun-ah? How’s your game? Champion?” Hyoyeon asked eagerly to Seohyun.

 

“Ah..Neh Hyoyeon-nah” Seohyun replied shyly, slightly blushing.

 

“Congratulations Seohyun you made us proud.” Yuri said.

 

“Why don’t you join us? We’re going to support Amber on her fight.” Soo invited Seohyun knowing that Hyo will like it so much.

 

“Yeah you should.” Hyoyeon nodded vigorously.

 

“Arasso!”

 

 

The matches started and Amber is doing fair enough. She was able to get the bronze medal in sparring. Instead of coming back to their rented rooms, they went to town to buy souvenirs. Yuri bought something for Tiffany as promised. Hyoyeon bought a lot of keychains for her classmates. Sooyoung is just looking for food. Afterwards, they had lunch then decided to go back.

 

“Omo!  Didn’t buy anything yet!” Sooyoung exclaimed then pout.

 

“You’re too busy looking for food that’s why.” Hyoyeon scoffed and high fived Amber.

 

“I saw a souvenir shop near our rooms. I’ll go with you Soo.” Yuri said smiling, amused to her friend.

 

“Chincha! You’re the best Yuri!”

 

“I’ll tag along too.” Hyomin said.

 

“In that case, me, Hyoyeon and Amber will go back to our rooms now. Take care and don’t take too long. You also need your rest Yuri.” BoA said worried about her cousin.

 

“Neh…” they all replied.

 

 

At the shop….

 

Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyomin reached the shop. Sooyoung searched for an item that she wants while Yuri and Hyomin looked around waiting for Sooyoung. When Sooyoung was paying in the cashier the door bell rang indicating that someone entered the store.

 

All of them were surprised to see who entered. They saw Taeyeon, Yoona and Victoria on the same store. Yuri nudged Sooyoung signaling her to join her in teasing Taeyeon.

 

“Hi Vic-unnie! Yuri greeted Victoria who smiled at her then starts looking around.

 

“So she’s more important than us now? I thought your ankle is hurting?” Sooyoung said.

 

"Really Taeyeon? I'm a bit hurt." Hyomin said faking a sob.

 

Taeyeon became silent and Yoona just stand there not able to look at the other three directly. Taeyeon eventually lied to be with Yoona that day.

 

“Is that what love can do Taeyeon? Ehhhhhhhhh” Yuri continued teasing. “come on guys. Let’s give them their time.”

 

The three left the other two flushed.

 

“It’s fun teasing them! Let’s use Yuri to make Taeyeon jealous. I bet it would be more fun” Sooyoung said excitedly.

 

“Well that’s the plan.” Yuri smirked.

 

 

 

 

 


Rushed update. Just sneaked the laptop from my brother for a couple of minutes. Oooops he's here. GTG! Hope you still like it. <3 xoxo