“Well She's”…….."Im Yoona-imnida”

Game Players, Love Players

 

YOONA'S POV

 

Great! Just great. After a boring week, comes hell week. As preparation for regional’s all the selected players are having an in-house training for a week. It means practice, practice and practice. Who would want this kind of life?

 

“OMMMMMMMMGG!! I totally envy you Yoona. Imagine spending a week with my Taeyeon, it’s just jjang!!” Hara is again, dreaming, staring above with her puppy dog eyes.

 

“Tch! What’s so great about training our off for a week? I’d rather attend class and sleep” I just pout in annoyance.

 

“I will endure all body pain just to be with my Taeyeon!” Hara said.

 

I rolled my eyes. I can’t even remember clearly how she looks like. All I know is I have to find my coach and make an arrangement with her. I’m not attending this hell week.

 

 

 

YURI's POV

 

Major exams three times a week, department anniversary celebration, dance practice and now one week in-house training? WTH? How am I supposed to do all of that? I’m going crazy! I need some help.

 

“President Kwon! Excuse me but I need your approval on the proposed budget for the anniversary.” A sophomore whose name I can’t remember asked me.

 

“I already send the approval letter to the Dean’s office. She will have the final say. Kindly coordinate with Vice President Lee. He will be in charge with it temporarily. Thanks.”

 

I shooed him away and walk to a particular room. A blasting upbeat sound was heard as I open the room. My co-dancers are practicing the routine that we prepared for the dance competition. I saw an unfamiliar part but it was better.

 

“Yuri! I changed the last part just to have a better impact. I also included your solo at the end.” Minzy explained, worried that I might get angry at the sudden change.

 

“It’s good! No need for my solo. Your solo at the beginning is already okay and I also do not have the time to practice for my solo. We have one week basketball training. From now on you’re in charge of the dance.”

 

“Come on Yuri-unnie you only need 10minutes to perfect your solo…Please…!!” Minzy insists using her aegyo.

 

“Aishh chincha! Okay, I’ll try to do that just stop using your aegyo. Well, see you later. I still have exams to pass. Thanks Minzy!”

 

I looked at my watch and only have 30minutes to spare before my third major exam this week. I’m reviewing my notes conscientiously for additional information when I was bumped by someone.

 

“What the?..Aishh Fany! I’m cramming here. It’s not the best time for jokes.” I complained.

 

“Woah! The great prankster kkabYul is not in the mood! It’s not my fault that you chose to become the student council president, join the dance competition and the varsity team when you already have so much in your hands being an Accountancy student.” Tiffany reminded.

 

“What are you woman, my mother? You don’t need to remind me how busy I am. Now tell me what you know for our exams.”

 

“I can’t help you with today’s exam Yul but I have review materials for next week. You can have it and try to speak with Prof. Park if you can have special exams will you?”

 

“Thanks Fany! You’re the best!” I winked at her.

 

“I know! You do not have to remind me woman.” She said sticking her tongue out.

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

Everybody is set to leave for the training. It will be held in the campus’ training facility near the beach. I’m so excited to meet all the players especially our new team member Kim Hyoyeon. But someone is still missing.

 

“Board the bus guys! We don’t want to be late!” I heard Coach Lang yelled.

 

“Coach BoA, Yuri’s still not here. It’s not like her to be late. Do you think there is something wrong?” I asked her while looking around for a dark-skinned girl with black hair.

 

“You don’t know yet? Yuri said she has one more quiz today. She will be coming tomorrow with the other students who have yet to complete their permission from their professors.”

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

“Afraid to go without me Choi? I didn’t know you are so into me. Awww Soo’s gonna miss me today!” Yuri said pinching my cheeks. Or more like tearing off my cheeks.

 

“It hurts Kwon! Yah! Let go of me. Atleast we have a day-off from your monstrous training. See you tomorrow Kwon. I’ll bond with the new star player for now, Kim Hyoyeon.” i said smirking.

 

“Hehhhh. No need to deny it Soo. I know you’ll miss me. Take care of the others will you. And I don’t think you’ll be able to rest. I already saw the training program and I’m tired just reading it.” She said looking at me with a devious face.

 

“O_o… Chincha?!! Hehh don’t play with me prankster Kwon. See you tomorrow!” I said while boarding the bus.

 

“See you in hell tomorrow Soo. Say hi to devils for me will you?..Hahahaha!!” she run off.

 

 

 

“KWON YURI!! Who you calling devil?” Coach Lang yelled.

 

 

 

Hahaha serves you right kkabYul. I will surely miss you today.

 

 

 

That night…..YURI POV

 

To: Captain Yuri

      I thought you were joking when you said hell. My whole body is aching. And my skin is all burnt from running under the blazing sun. We’ll get you tomorrow capt. After this you will not be Black Pearl. You will be Burnt Pearl instead..kekeke..

From: Soo

 

Hahaha told you Soo. Good thing I run extra miles today. My body is already used to those kind of work outs. I wonder how they get along with the newbie.

 

To: Sooyoung   

  Burnt Pearl your face. Good thing your fingers are still ok. :P  How’s the newbie? Do you need anything? I can bring it tomorrow.

From: Yuri

 

*Beep beep* That was fast.

 

To: Captain Yuri

SNACKS!!!!!!!!! Hyoyeon is great! She’s hilarious and a choding like you. Ooh coach is confiscating the phones right now. Sleeping time. It’s cold here, you know what to bring. And don’t forget the snacks..Night..

From: Soo

 

 

Aish this shikshin. I better change her name in my phone..hmmm first name basis? They’re close already?

 

 

 

To: Shikshin Soo

         Do you like your name in my phone now? Keke Good thing you’re getting along well. No phone is boring. Hide it from BoA. >_<

From: Yuri

 

*Beep beep* You're impressing me Soo..kekeke

 

To: Captain Yuri   

       You better sleep KWON YURI. Give me your phone immediately after you arrived tomorrow. – KWON BOA

 

 

Uh oh..Unnie’s going to be mad. I will not give my phone no matter what.

 

 

Next Morning….Still YURI’s POV

 

“How can you get my name wrong? Really, this kid. Pay attention will you?”

 

“Neh seongsaengnim.” The girl replied lazily.

 

That girl seems so fragile. I wonder what sport she plays. Considering her build, probably chess. Anyway, seems like all is set. Few students are gathered in the gym to follow the first batch. I saw a familiar face and greet her.

 

“Hi Kahi! How are you doing? I see you’re also coming to the training. Do you still play?”

 

“Hi Yuri! I see you’ve grown up so much now. Of course I’m coming to the training. You do not want to leave the coach right?” Kahi replied with a proud smile on her face.

 

“Really? You’re the coach of the table tennis team now? Daebak!”

 

“Who else do you think is qualified? Oww by the way I want you to meet my prodigy, she’s also beautiful. We look like sisters.” She said jokingly.

 

“Seriously? I should see for myself then. Where is she”

 

I saw Kahi go around the group of guys holding a table tennis racket and pull a slim girl with long brown hair. Ahh she is that girl. So it’s not chess huh.

 

“Yuri I want you to meet my prodigy, IM YOONA.”

 

I stared at the clueless girl who seems not interested and more of annoyed but half relieved to her coach. I saw her look at me sleepily with her doe eyes.

 

“Im Yoona –imnida” she slightly bowed.

 

I bowed slightly too but didn't say my name. Well she’s so………………….

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________-

 

 

Yuri’s reaction will be on next chapter. This chappie is already too long for me. Thanks to those who subscribed and commented!!