Triple Chocolate Cake

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

“Unnie I’m here!” Yuri called from Kahi’s apartment door carrying all the stuff the latter asked her to buy. Kahi asked her to buy the ingredients for a triple chocolate cake.

 

“Oh Yuri, thanks so much! You’re an angel.” She gave Yuri a kiss on her cheek and grabbed the groceries from her.

 

“So who will be baking the cake? I can’t wait to taste those.”

 

“Hmmm you are?”

 

“Of course I will taste it.”

 

“No Yuri. You will bake them. Kekeke.”

 

“Ahhhhh unnie~~”

 

 

After a few hours………

 

“Unnie hajima!!” Yuri’s icing the cake but Kahi is toying with the chocolate syrup. She will dip her lips in leftover syrup then kiss Yuri on her cheeks, neck, shoulders and even on her chest. Good thing Yuri is wearing apron. She can’t do anything about it because her hands are full of chocolate as well and wiping it will make a bigger mess. She just tried to dodge Kahi every time she’ll make an attempt.

 

“Hahahaha you’re so cute Yuri-dongsaeng. Awwwww so adorable!!!” Kahi can’t stop playing with Yuri.

 

“If you don’t stop I will wipe your face with chocolate.” Yuri warned Kahi while finishing the cake.

 

“I love to see you try Yu……” apparently Yuri already finished with the cake and gave Kahi a good chocolate face palm on both her cheeks.

 

“Ahahahaha….Kekeke” Yuri can’t stop laughing.

 

“I’ll get you Kwon! You better run now~~~” Kahi said advancing slowly to Yuri then chase her. Yuri ran inside the living room laughing so hard but she’s cornered by Kahi.

 

“Hahahaha you’re dead….”

.

.

.

.

“What are you doing?” suddenly the door opened.

 

 

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I spent the night with my family on our home and all I want now is to rest in our apartment. I was about to open the door when I heard someone laughing then screaming then laughing again. I thought I heard Yuri so I opened the door quickly.

 

“What are you doing?” I saw Kahi-unnie cornering Yuri in the living room, holding a cup of…chocolates?

 

What are they doing playing with chocolates? There is really something fishy going on between them.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

“Yoooonngg!!!”  Yuri ran to Yoona to escape Kahi.

 

“Yah! No teaming-up.”  Kahi said. She walks towards Yuri but she notices that Yoona has this suspicious look on her face. She stopped on her track then excused herself. “I already preheated the oven Yuri. You can put the cake after 15mins. I’ll just wash myself.” Yuri looked at Kahi and stuck her tongue.

 

Yoona took a closer look at Yuri then saw all the other marks on her. She thinks Yuri looks like a child with all the marks on her face. She grabs a wet towel and wipes Yuri’s chocolate marks.

 

“What’s with all this chocolate marks?” she asked while still cleaning Yuri.

 

“Kahi unnie is being stubborn while I’m icing the cake. But I already had my revenge. Kekeke.” Yoona remove Yuri’s plastic gloves and throw it on the sink.

 

“She used her lips to put the marks though.” Yuri continued her story still oblivious to Yoona’s feelings.

 

 Yoona on the other hand is staring at the last chocolate mark on Yuri’s neck. She stared at it and felt the urged to it.

 

“ Yoong ppali… “ Yuri said asking Yoona to clean her up completely. Yoona quickly leaned over to Yuri then the mark but she’s so tempted that she continued kissing her neck, putting a hickey in the process. Yuri who is so surprised with what’s happening tried to stop Yoona. She holds her arm but instead of pushing her, she pulls her closer due to the sensation it is giving her.

 

"Ahmmm...." Yuri moaned unexpectedly.

 

Yoona then realized what she’s doing then pulled back. “Omo!” they both stared at each other, eyes wide open feeling rather awkward.

 

“The oven is probably ready.” Kahi said while making her way to the kitchen.

 

“Unnie!” YoonYul both said.

 

“Okaaaay. What happened? Why are you two so jumpy?” she gave a suspicious look to the two.

 

“Nothing unnie.” Yuri answered then checks the oven. She puts down her hair to hide the hickey. She’s wearing a ponytail earlier.

 

Yoona just stood there nervously. She still can’t believe she’ll do that thing to Yuri.

 

“Yoona are you okay?” Kahi asked.

 

“Huh?! Yes coach! I-I mean unnie!” Yoona then quickly went to her room. Kahi went to check on Yuri.

 

“That’s weird. Hey Yuri, ahmmmmm did you two just kiss? Kekeke” she said joking.

 

*Clank clank clank

 

“YAH! Don’t make comments like that. I’m working here.” Yuri said preparing to transfer the cake to the oven.

 

“Okay! I’ll just pretend that I didn’t see her putting a hickey on your neck that’s why you have your hair down.” Kahi slyly commented.

 

*THUMP!!

 

“WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! KWON YURI!!! WHY DID YOU DROP THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 


Short update to stop the wait...

I can't do fluff very well so please understand....

Damn! Now I'm craving for some chocolate cake...kekeke

 

I wrote a one-shot just to release some strss. It is a SooSica and I must warn you it is not a happy ending. Not tragic though. If you want to check it out, here is the link.... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/218388/ms-superstar-is-my-bestfriend-oneshot-snsd-soosica-yoonyul