Happy Easter Guys!!!

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

It is almost vacation and the gang is hanging out in grill stall near school. Hyoyeon brought Seohyun, who she referred as B2 for baby number 2, with her since it is a "players" gathering. Taeyeon can’t come because she’s taking care of her siblings. Yuri on the other hand invited Tiffany.

 

“I’m so hungry!!! You guys want to try chicken feet?” Sooyoung said drooling.

 

“Eeeeww. Nasty.” Tiffany said.

 

“It’s clean!!! And tasty!!! One of the best sellers here!!!” Sooyoung tried to convince Tiffany.

 

“Hyomin why don’t you order for us.” Hyoyeon said while acting cool in front of Seohyun.

 

“Sure. Jeogiyo!!” Hyomin called one of the workers and ordered while Sooyoung also adds her favorites once in a while.

 

“Why don’t we sing while we wait? Tiffany please do the honors.” Yuri suggested since there is karaoke box in the stall.

 

“Why don’t we here your song first Yuri. Guys did you know that Yuri composed a song lately?” Tiffany said turning the tables.

 

“Omo unnie! You’re amazing! Can we hear it?” Seohyun said excitedly.

 

“Nah it’s just short and mediocre.” Yuri said humbly.

 

“Yah! No one rejects my Seobaby.” Hyoyeon said overprotectively then hold Seohyun’s hand.

 

Everyone including Seohyun rolled their eyes.

 

“Just do it Yuri. It doesn’t matter if it is bad. We don’t expect anything. Kekeke..” Sooyoung laughed.

 

“Yah! I heard it already and it’s not bad.” Tiffany defended Yuri.

 

“Okay I’ll do it. Just stop. Hmmm here goes nothing…”

 

 

It all started with a simple attraction

In a very unromantic place

At the most uncomfortable situation

At a very fast pace

 

Everything you can think of was wrong

It’s just the feeling that seems so right

But when I knew what was going on

Suddenly, I don’t feel like holding on

 

It was just so complicated

Others may think, it’s so unfair

But whatever they say can never change

What’s not meant to be, what’s a big mistake

 

Yuri sang the song she made while thinking of what she had for Yoona during the trainings.

 

“Are you sure she’s the one who made it?” Sooyoung asked still not believing Yuri can do it.

 

“I somehow knew she did because of the content.” Hyomin said.

 

“Ahh yes! But why do you think it’s not meant to be and a big mistake when you haven’t tried it yet? Just confess to Yoona now!” Hyoyeon suddenly blurted.

 

Yuri choked on the water that she’s drinking, Tiffany dropped the fork she’s reaching and Sooyoung spilled the sauce she’s preparing.

 

“When did we start talking about Yoona?” Yuri asked playing dumb.

 

Tiffany just picked up the fork that she dropped and acted cool.

 

“Yes when do….” Sooyoung tried to think and remember Yuri’s song “ Yah! It’s really about her! I must be really hungry to miss it out.” Sooyoung said then face palm herself.

 

“Aniyo!!!!”

 

“So she really likes Yoona. But what is it that she knew that made her not to hold on?” Seohyun is analyzing the lyrics well.

 

“Aniyo!!!”

 

“Maybe because that time Taeyeon likes Yoona and vice versa.” Hyoyeon explained oblivious to the retaliating Yuri.

 

“Guys! Hello! I’m here! Pay attention!!! IT’S NOT ABOUT HER!” Yuri is trying hard to get their attention.

 

“Then the unromantic situation is the in-house training?” Hyomin added.

 

“And the uncomfortable situation is the time when they have to sleep on the floor? Kekeke!” Sooyoung teased.

 

Yuri and Tiffany tried all possible ways to stop the conversation. There is no other way.

 

“THE FOOD IS HERE!!!” They both shouted. Immediately they all stopped talking and started eating as if nothing happened.

 

'Thank God they stopped'. – yuri

 

'Awkward' - tiffany

 

 

 


i'll update more after this....just want to post this one before I sleep....

if you're asking, the song is a self-composed song/verses for the same situation i had before so i'm sorry if it in your opinion....

i just thought i should share it.....or i shouldn't have?....please tell me....   :(((((

and also WELCOME to new readers and thanks to all commenters!!!

i'll try to interact more with you next time...give me more love!! <3

love you guys!!!!!