New Love Lines

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

Needless to say, Yoona feels ecstatic. She can’t wait to see Yuri again. She keeps texting her the whole morning until Yuri asked if she can take a nap. Earlier, she went to see Jessica after she received Yuri’s message but Kahi said she went out to take a walk. Immediately, she felt guilty because Jessica had been nothing but good to her. She shouldn’t have yelled at her. She’s still her unnie.

 

“I should apologize to Sica-unnie tonight. Hmmm, but I should text her now.” Yoona get her phone and send Jessica a message.

 

To: Best Unnie

        Unnie~~ I’m so sorry about earlier. Make up to you tonight.

 

 

Her class will be starting soon but there is no response from Jessica.

 

“Where could she be? Aisshh she’s probably shopping again.” Yoona hid her phone in her pocket when the professor came.

 

 

Arcade Zone

On the other end, Jessica is trying to approach the two dorks and her angel without them thinking that she followed them. Right now, Taeyeon and Sooyoung are having a shootout while Tiffany is occasionally shooting loose balls, if you can even call it shooting.

 

“Otteoke..how will I do this? Hey guys! Can I join you?...Nope. It’s too straightforward….. But I am straightforward!” Jessica is contemplating on how to approach them when a ball hit her shoulder.

 

“Ouch!!!” She turned around ready to yell to someone who caused it but she just froze.

 

Approaching her, asking if she’s ok is an angel. Her hair bounces freely while she rushes towards her. The concern in her dark brown eyes can be seen. Her beautiful skin glows brighter than arcade lights. And her red pump lip mouthing something is to die for.

 

“OMG are you ok?” Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

“Are you an angel?” Dazed that she is, Jessica suddenly blurted out.

 

“Excuse me? Kekeke you’re cute darling.” Tiffany giggled.

 

“Jessica? What are you doing here? Who are you with?” Taeyeon who rushes after Tiffany asked.

 

“Hi Taeyeon! I’m just wandering around and Yoona’s not with me.” She rolled her eyes at Taeyeon knowing that she just wants to know if she came with Yoona.

 

“So that’s why you look familiar. We met at the grill last time right? You came with Yoona.” Tiffany said.

 

“Yep. And you’re with Yuri. Where is that Black Pearl anyway?”

 

“Ahh don’t ask. She stood all of us up by sleeping over last night at BoA’s apartment.”

 

“Are you kidding me? She slept over in o….” Jessica was cut over by Sooyoung.

 

“Doesn’t matter right? What should we do next? Noraebang!!” Sooyoung lead the four out of the arcade to find a karaoke room.

 

‘Good. I will be able to hear her sing again.’ Jessica thought.

 

 

Meanwhile…

Yuri is not taking a nap. She just said that because Yoona gets annoying. She texted her non-stop this morning.

“Why did I even said it to her? Am I flirting with her?” Yuri thought of what happened the other night. Yes she likes the feeling but is it really close to what they call love? Am I ready for that?

 

‘It’s not that I don’t like her. I like the new feeling but I’m not sure of it.’ Yuri sighed.

 

Now she’s bored because she can’t go out of the house. She has plans today with Tiffany and the gang but her appa insists on her staying home.

 

“What could they be doing right now….Hmmmmmmm I’m so jealous.” Yuri sighed.

 

 

 

Karaoke room….

 

Tiffany sings her third song and she’s literally drained. She put three good songs for them to sing but ended up singing all of it herself. She looked at them one by one. Taeyeon is singing along while trying on different costumes. Sooyoung is busy choosing her own song while dancing to the beat. But she is a bit taken aback with Jessica.

 

Jessica looks like she is so mesmerized by her. Tiffany made eye contact to Jessica while singing and felt weird. She felt a bit lost looking at those slightly dazed eyes.

 

‘Omo! What is it this time?’

 

She stopped the song to the surprise of everybody.

 

“Sorry guys I’m tired. You should sing Taeyeon.”  Tiffany sat down and passed the mic to Taeyeon.

 

“Oh okay.” Taeyeon entered the number to the machine and prepared to sing. (A/N: the song is I Love You/ Athena OST)

 

‘Whoa this song eh? Let’s see if she can give justice to it.’ (Tiffany)

 

 

 

~~My love, saranghaeyo

    Saranghaeyo

    Keudae deutgo ittnyayo

    My love, ijimarayo, jiuji marayo

    Uriui saranguel ~~

 

 

All of them are stunned by Taeyeon’s singing. No one on the team has heard Taeyeon sang an actual song. She hums sometimes but that’s just about it. Sooyoung and Jessica both have their mouths open in surprise. Tiffany on the other hand has this mysterious smile on her face.

 

Unknown to many, Tiffany has a thing for good singers. That’s why no matter how perfect Kwon Yuri is, she never fell in love with her. It’s not that Yuri can’t sing, it’s just that she likes a person who sings better than her.

 

Jessica on the other hand notices Tiffany’s reaction and got threatened. She somehow sensed that Tiffany likes people who can sing. Taeyeon is a very good singer but she cannot just let her win Tiffany’s affection. She looks for a really good song and prepares for her performance later.

 

“Wow Taeyeon-ah you never told us you’re a good singer. You are jjang!” Tiffany gave Taeyeon a pat on her shoulders, a thumbs-up and her signature eye smile. Jessica is freaking jealous that she grabbed the mic from Taeyeon harshly.

 

“It’s my turn now.” Everybody fell silent and waited for Jessica to sing.

 

 

~~Can you tell me

    How can one miss what she’s never had

    How could I reminisce when there is no past

    How I could have memories of being happy with you boy   

    Could someone tell me how can this be

    How could my mind pull up incidents

    Recall dates and times that never happened

    How could we celebrate a love that’s too late

    And how could I really mean the words I’m about to say.~~

 

 

Tiffany who can’t stop admiring Taeyeon was awed by the sweet girly voice of Jessica. She looked at Jessica singing with her eyes closed. It was like a slow motion, like she was inside a dream that Jessica created through her voice.

 

‘She’s beautiful. Omo am I becoming a gay now?’

 

 Jessica opened her eyes and looked at Tiffany like she’s saying every line of the song to her. She stared back at Jessica but lowered her gaze eventually. Afraid of the weird feeling she’s having at the moment.

 

Aside from Tiffany, there is also another person that is captivated by Jessica’s voice. But unlike her, she welcomed the weird feeling openly in her heart. She had a lot of crushes before and one almost turned into a relationship but she never felt this way. Never. And she doesn’t have any plans on stopping this feeling.

 

Jessica finished the song eventually and a loud cheer was heard from the door. Hyoyeon, Hyomin and Sunny entered the room and praised Jessica for a great performance. But Jessica is only waiting for Tiffany’s words, or even a thumbs up or her eye-smile. But none of it came. Tiffany just sits there looking lost, or is it confused?

 

“Encore! Encore!” the dorks shouted.

 

“Let’s just sing hook songs. It’s time to party!!!” Hyoyeon said doing her childish dance moves.

 

“Party party!!!!” they shouted. They all have their party face on and their energy is pouring except for three persons.

 

‘Didn’t she like it? Is it ordinary for her? Did she likes Taeyeon more?’ Jessica asked herself still wondering why Tiffany has no reaction on her singing.

 

‘Why am I feeling this way? Is it because of Taeyeon or Jessica? I admit I adore Taeyeon especially when she sings but with Jessica, I can’t even put into words what I’m feeling. Ahhhh’Tiffany doesn’t want to think anymore so she joined the party Hyoyeon started.

 

‘I will do my best to make you mine Jessica Jung’.the third person told to herself determined to win Jessica’s heart.

 

 


Sorry I'm late....so I make another love line...who do you want the third person to be? I will wait for your response. Shippers come out!!!