Mystery Girl?...Not So....

Game Players, Love Players

Tiffany’s POV

 

I miss Yuri so much but these days I can’t get a hold of her. She’s always with Yoona.  I asked her to come with me today but she chose not to. She said she'd rather stay home than have some serious nosebleed. I’m meeting my English-speaking friends as Yuri likes to call them.

 

I saw a familiar looking man with slightly protruding ears standing near the mall entrance. “Oppa!” I gave him a good smack on his broad back then I saw his ears turn red.

 

“Miyoung!! Don’t do it again.”

 

“Yah Taecyeon who told you, you can call our Tiffany that eh? Yo gurl wassup?” this time a smaller man with his hair all brushed up obviously trying to look taller greeted me.

 

“Jaebeom - oppa hello! I’m great!” I hug them both. I really miss them. “Where are you taking me now?”

 

“Ask the cute little guy. He’s into something these days.” Taecyeon said earning a light punch from Jay.

 

“Cut the little. I’m not that short.” He defended.

 

“Kekeke you’re funny oppa. Now where?” I asked a bit expectant.

 

“Ahmm I’m into photography now but I’m still a beginner so I’m not that good. And I don’t think it is a good idea to bring you to our studio now. It will just bore you.”

 

“Photography? Why so sudden oppa?” I know Jay. He loves extreme hobbies like sports, street dance etc. and photography is so not in his list.

 

“Just because of a hot girl he met who happens to be a model…..ugghhh” Taecyeon took another beating from Jay.

 

“Hahahaha things love makes you do. So, let’s just find a bar and do some moves?” Although I’m a bit entertained with their bickering I still want this day to be memorable.

 

“Let’s dance!!” they both shouted. Dorks.

 

  

 

 

 

Outside the disco bar…..

 

 

“Of all places why did they chose a disco bar? It’s so noisy.” I’ve been contemplating if I will still follow them inside. “WTH! This is what I’ve been doing everyday. Follow her. I’m not going to loose her this time.” I went inside the club and readied myself for an earblasting sound.

 

I quickly looked for the tall guy with mickey mouse ears to find her. And there she is making herself comfortable in a couch. I get myself a sit at the bar where I can see her clearly, ordered some juice to avoid getting drunk.

 

“Damn she’s really beautiful.” Before I knew it, I already finished my glass of juice. I was about to order another one when a small guy with spiked-hair carelessly walked to the bar slightly bumping my arm.

 

“One margarita, and two whisky on the rocks please.” He said in straight English.

 

“Watch it boy!” I told him in English as well. He’s not surprised knowing that this club is very popular with American born locals, half/half and foreigners. OMG! He’s the new guy in the studio. I quickly made my way to the restroom to avoid the guy.

 

 

On the other side of the club…..

 

“What is that kid doing? He should be here right now.” Taecyeon said a bit impatient.

 

“Maybe the bartender’s a hottie. Kekeke” Tiffany joked.

 

“Well unless he’s into guys….Yo man! What took you?” he saw Jay coming a looking all confused and lost.

 

“I bumped into someone familiar or I thought. Anyway here are your drinks.” Jay distributed the drinks but accidentally spill Tiffany’s drink.

 

“Aishh oppa!” Jay tried to fix things but ended up spilling his glass instead.

 

“What’s wrong wth you man?” Taecyeon grabbed Jay’s collar and shook him.

 

“Taec it’s ok. I’ll just go to the washroom.” Tiffany made her way to the washroom a bit mad. “This is really memorable. In a bad way.” She sighed.

 

 

 

Another side of the club……

 

“Yoboseyo? Yoona I can’t hear you. I’ll call you later.” Jessica is already on her way to the washroom when she received Yoona’s call.

 

“Excuse me. Coming through. Excuse…Amber?” she saw Amber wearing large headphones on her neck.

 

“Hi Jung-unnie! Who are you with?”

 

“What are you doing here Amber?”

 

“Well, this is my part-time job, DJing. How about you?” Amber asked innocently.

 

“I’m just….oh crap! I’m sorry, Yoona’s been calling me.” Jessica said showing her vibrating phone to Amber.

 

“Sure! See you……later.”

 

“Im Yoona what is so important?” Jessica finally reached the washroom which is a bit quieter.

 

“Unnie a letter from Uncle Jung arrived. You said anything from your father is urgent right. So I called you immediately.” Yoona explained

 

“Chincha? You did the right thing dongsaeng. I’ll come home now.” Jessica said a bit disappointed.

 

She decided to fix herself before going. She went inside the washroom.

 

*Eeeeeeennnnnngggg……..eeeennnggggg..

 

She noticed the girl that is using the hand drier to dry her tops. Poor girl.

 

“Oppa pabo!” suddenly Jessica was unable to move. She recognized the girl’s voice. She can’t mistake it for anyone else’s.

 

“Tiffany?” she asked just to be sure.

 

The girl turned to her surprised and indeed it was Tiffany. Out of longingness, Jessica hugged Tiffany suddenly. Not caring if the latter will allow it or not.

“Gosh I missed you!” Jessica said still hugging Tiffany.

 

Tiffany slowly pushed her to release herself from the hug.

 

“I’m…wet.” She said looking at her slightly wet, stained tops.

 

Jessica saw it, took her leather jacket off then took off her tops. She’s really not into layering but good thing today she did. She gave her tops to Tiffany leaving her with a sleeveless razor back tank top. She put her jacket on then give her sweetest smile to Tiffany.

 

“I would be the happiest if you’ll use it. Don’t worry it’s not smelly.”

 

“But I can’t wear this. How about you?” Tiffany hesitated.

 

“I’ll be fine. I’m leaving anyway.”

 

Tiffany just stood there still hesitating. It’s not that the shirt looks bad it’s just weird smelling her scent while wearing it. Finally, she decided it's better than her shirt.

 

“Thanks!” Tiffany said.

 

Jessica’s face lit up and she immediately hugged Tiffany again.

 

“Thanks! I really missed you Tiffany. I’ll go now.” With that Jessica gave her a peck on the cheeks then left, leaving Tiffany blushing.

 

 

Back to Taec, Tiff and Jay’s table….

 

“So tell me what really happened.” Taecyeon knows something happened that made Jay this way.

 

“When I went to get the drinks I bumped to a girl sitting in the bar. It’s her. She’s here. She said, watch it.”

 

“Who are you talking about?” Taec asked confused.

 

“The girl in the studio, the model, the reason I’m into photography. I told her chill girl. I know she recognized me.” Jay said looking a bit excited.

 

“She’s here?” Taecyeon said surprised. Tiffany who just arrived from the restroom heard what Taecyeon said.

 

“Who?” she asked.

 

“Krystal……..”

 

 

 

 

 

 


Unexpected? Few JeTi moments. Right now I'm watching a lot of JeTi moments so that i can write better JeTi moments.. Hope you still like it...

Author Signing Out! <3<3