Start of Something New

Game Players, Love Players

A/N: I'm apologizing in advance for probably a crappy, mediocre, awful chapter. Although I'm still hoping you find it interesting to read.

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

It is the start of the next semester. The last one for Yuri and Tiffany. Some students are busy lining up to the deans office for last minute schedule changes, some are just lurking the hallways since classes hasn’t started but Yuri is already busy being the president of the student body.

 

She was so focused in posting some memorandum in their bulletin board when someone hugged her from the back. Thinking it was Tiffany, she leaned back slightly, enjoying the comfort of her embrace.

 

“You really like being in my arms, don’t you Unnie?” the culprit smartly remarked. Yuri cringe at the voice and immediately release herself from the hug, finding Krystal smirking at her.

 

“Krystal! I thought you were Tiffany. What are you doing here?” Feeling embarrassed by wrongly assuming again, Yuri turned her back, pretending to smoothen the edges of the memo she posted.

 

“Now you thought I’m Tiffany? Tch.” Krystal answered back, definitely testing Yuri’s composure.

 

“It’s just that…” Yuri retaliated but Krystal just won’t let her win.

 

“I know, I know. No need to be so defensive. Is that how you welcome a hoobae?”

 

Hoobae? “You mean…?”

 

“Yes, I transferred here, same course as you, first year. We will be seeing more of each other unnie. Bye!” Krystal said with her own version of an eye-smile and pinched Yuri’s cheeks, which made the latter flinch and blush.

 

That kid! What am I going to do with her? Yuri looked at her from afar and can’t help but remember what happened last time.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Yoong?”

 

I was so surprised to see Yoona staring back at me when I thought I was hugging her. Then who could this person be? I immediately pulled back and look closely to the person I’m hugging only to find a very odd similarity.

 

“Huh! Who are you?”

 

“She’s my ..” Jessica was about to explain.

 

“You should be thankful you’re cute, I could have kicked your for hugging me so suddenly.”

 

“I thought you were Yoona. You look so alike. I’m sorry.”

 

“You must be Yuri. I’m Krystal by the way. Yoona-unnie can I have her?”

 

I’m sure I have the biggest shock on my face. Is this Yoona’s sister? Well there is a resemblance.

I look at Yoona and she also has this wide-eyed expression.

 

“Stop picking on people Krystal!!” Just then Jessica grabs Krystal’s ear and punishes her. So that’s Krystal, her dongsaeng.

 

“Sorry Yuri-unnie! Though, you really look hot with that swimsuit and your hug feels really good.”

 

“Krystal Jung Soojung!” Jessica followed her sister who is now escaping to the changing room.

 

I don’t know how to react and it just gets more awkward being alone with Yoona. Why is it so awkward?

 

“So…you were saying?” Yoona asked softly.

 

“Ahh yes…I’m sorry for being a jerk…last time..the airport thing..” Damn! Why am I so bad at this?

I was about to touch her coz explaining my side is getting more difficult but I quiver inside, seeing her cold face.

 

“I just wish you walk more than you talk.” With that, Yoona walked away.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

“Earth to Yuri!!!” Tiffany waved her hands in front of Yuri’s face when Yuri ignored her greeting for about half a minute.

 

“You do know you’re spacing out, staring blankly out there, sighing deeply more often than you should with a flushed face? If you are going to start our last term like that, I’m not sure if I want to join you.”

 

Sighing deeply once more, Yuri looked at Tiffany. “Hi to you too, Tiffany….Woah! Well this is new.” Yuri examined her bestfriend’s new look with fondness. Afar from her usual skinny jeans and plain, mostly pink shirts, Tiffany is wearing a yellow-ochre oxford topped with lace blouse, burgundy skirt just above her knee, heels of the same color, finishing with a brown shoulder bag.   “You look like a total babe, missy.”

 

“Oh just give me a hug.” Tiffany, with her famous eye-smile, hugged her bestfriend, touched with her sweet remark. “You never complimented me like that before.”

 

“Maybe you never looked like that before?” Yuri earned a playful slap on her arm. “Why the sudden change? But I’m loving your hair. Brown and wavy.”

 

“Gee thanks! Maybe you also need change Yuri.” Yuri grimaced. They began walking to their next destination. Tiffany’s hand on Yuri’s waist, the latter’s hand on her shoulders.

 

“Maybe next time. So why is this, again?”  

 

 “Oh! Just feel like it.” Tiffany shrugged.

 

“Pool incident?” Yuri received another slap from Tiffany, this time harder. “Don’t remind me.”

 

“Hey Yuri, my buddy!” Out of nowhere a familiar voice greeted. “Care to introduce me to her?”

 

“Dork!” Yuri ignored Taeyeon and continued walking with Tiffany.

 

“Seriously, you’re being rude.” Taeyeon stopped Yuri.

 

“Danshin I don’t have time for your tricks.” Yuri faced Taeyeon and was about to ignore her again when the latter pulled her.

 

“I’m not joking. Introduce me.” She whispered eyeing Tiffany intently. Yuri looked at Taeyeon in full amazement upon realizing what happened. She burst out laughing, shaking her head vigorously while holding her tummy.

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t recognize her. Good job on your make-over.” Yuri addressed Tiffany.

 

Tiffany walked closer to the other two and gave Taeyeon her eye-smile. “Good to see you too Taeyeon.” She said slightly amused.

 

“Oh my Tiffany! It is really you! Otteoke…” she said scrambling, remembering how she acted earlier. “I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. You look so good.” Taeyeon said, her head lowered, her face flushed.

 

“Awwww kyeopta. I didn’t know she has a cute side, Yuri. No harm done Taeyeon. But we really have to go.” Tiffany tugged Yuri’s arm.

 

“Don’t worry Taeyeon, this will not be left unheard. Make sure to drop by our chatroom.” Yuri laughed heartily.

Damn! They will surely get a good welcome back treat. Taeyeon’s face burned up. But then again, why didn’t I notice it before? Tiffany is gorgeous!

 

-----------------------------------

"I know right? They're probably really going out. And I assure you they really looked sweet. They're not just bestfriends." someone on the corridor said.

"So are you saying Yuri is gay and Tiffany is her girlfriend?" another girl muttered.

"Is that a bad thing? I honestly have a crush on Yuri-sunbaenim eversince." one of the three girls declared.

"Are you kidding me? Although they looked good together, it is still not acceptable."

Overhearing everything, Yoona can't help but ask. "Excuse me. Do you know where I can find Yuri?"

"I think she went to the council's office with Tiffany." they answered, suddenly stopping their gossipping.

 

Yoona went to the direction given and opened the door after gently knocking. Only to be surprised with the sight before her.

"Yuri? Tiffany?"

 


What pool incident? Is there going to be TaeNy now? Yulti? What will happen to JeTi? Will there still be YoonYul? When will YoonYul have their moment? What did Yoona see?

Can i ask these questions? How do you want this to go?

Till next time guys!

Much love <3