Do I?.......

Game Players, Love Players

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

I’m on my way to Yuri’s. She asked me to drop by and tell her everything that happened today. I also have things to ask her anyway.

 

“Fany!! Thanks for coming over. It really being stuck here.” Yuri pulled me in before I can even knock on the door.

 

“Serves you right. Why did you even sleep over at BoA’s house?” the truth is I already knew that she slept over at Kahi’s apartment and shared a room with Yoona.

 

“Ahmm…the truth is I slept over at Kahi’s. They planned it, unnie and Kahi. Then I shared a room with Yoona. But don’t be too loud. Appa didn’t know.” Yuri said whispering while we’re making our way to her room.

 

“I know. Jessica told me.” I said looking at Yuri’s puzzled then shocked face.

 

“Jessica? When did you have a chance to talk?”

 

“She’s with us today. We saw her at the mall.” I lie on her bed trying to make myself comfortable.

 

“Hmmm, oh well Yoona mentioned before that she loves shopping.” Yuri sat beside me.

 

Suddenly I remembered something and got up.

 

“Yah. Is Jessica gay?” I asked Yuri.

 

“Molla. Wae? Did she do anything to you? She’s blunt, very blunt.”

 

I can feel my face getting hot upon remembering what happened earlier at the karaoke. And I can feel Yuri staring at me.

 

“Omo! You’re blushing!! Is it because of Jessica? What did she do to you?”

 

“Yah!! Why do you sound so excited? I’m you’re bestfriend. Quit teasing.”

 

“The more that I should tease you. Kekeke. So speak up! Did she kiss you already” I was surprised at what Yuri said and I felt my face getting hotter. I bet I look like a ripe tomato.

 

“Waaaahh!!! Tell me! Tell me! Hwang Miyoung, speak now!” Yuri said maniacally.

 

“Ahmm…aisshh don’t call me that or I won’t tell you.”

 

“Okay, okay. Now tell me weeeeeeeeeeehh!!!” Yuri spazzes.

 

“Aishh, choding” I can’t believe this person.

 

Flashback…….

 

A simple trip to karaoke became a party. Hyoyeon ordered some drinks and they started drinking. Everyone’s a bit tipsy. Tiffany got tired from all the singing so she sat on the couch. Jessie seeing Tiffany alone sat beside her and talk but since the music was so loud Tiffany wasn’t able to hear it. So Jessica came closer and whispered to her ear. She can feel her hot breath with a hint of alcohol hit her sensitive ears down to her neck.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Jessica asked her eyes droopy.

 

“Opso.” Tiffany was only able to say the word.

 

“Hmm good! Coz I like you so much.”

 

“Mwo?!..” Tifany looked at Jessica and saw that her droopy eyes became serious with an unexplainable spark to it.

 

They stare at each other as if no one’s with them. Tiffany with a very confused and shocked expression and Jessica with a burning desire to get her. Suddenly their lips met and both their eyes grew big. Hyoyeon harshly sat beside Jessica causing her to fall over Tiffany. Both are lucky to have their hair hide their faces or it would be so awkward for all of them to see them accidentally kissed.

 

“Jaesonghaeyo!” Jessica quickly grabbed her things and left.

 

End of flashback

 

 

“It’s an accident okay!” I defensively said.

 

“She just left? I thought she will…..”

 

“YAH! What do you want her to do? Stop thinking Yuri. Let’s just change the topic. How is it, sleeping with Yoona?”

 

“Nothing happened. And don’t try to change the topic. I thought Jessie will do something. Maybe deepen the kiss more?” Yuri said teasing me again. I can feel my face gets hot again.

 

“YAH!! I said stopping thinking and quit teasing.” I grab a pillow and throw it to her.

 

“Hahahaha okay okay.” Yuri just catches the pillow and hugged it. “But seriously Fany-ah what did you feel after the kiss. Seeing how you reacts everytime I mention it, you seemed so affected.” Yuri said looking at me seriously. I hate this Yuri.

 

“Nothing. Just plain shock. What am I suppose too feel?” I deflected.

 

“Okay! Fool yourself then. But you can never fool me Miyoung.” She looked straight to my eyes like she’s seeing through my soul.

 

“Chincha? I hate you Yuri” she just smiled like she’s telling me I cannot win over her.

 

“So?”

 

“Well, it felt weird. I don’t know what it is. But it feels weird.” I was replaying the scene on my mind when I felt Yuri’s hand on my chest. “Mwoya?” I slapped her arm.

 

“Duguen, duguen, duguen.” She puts her hands on her chest and walks around her room moving her shoulders up and down.‘Dork!’   She sat back in front of me again.

 

“You like her!” then she do that move again. As for me, I only sat there trying to digest what Yuri said.

 

“Do I?......”

 

 


Short update. Please don't get tired waiting. I just lack inspiration these days. It's hard to write fluff when your days . I'll try to update more often.