Doubts......

Game Players, Love Players

 

At the gym….

 

The basketball team is gathered waiting for BoA and Yuri. They’ve been late for 10minutes and it is not like them. Usually Yuri will send a message earlier if she’ll be late and BoA was never late. As vice-captain, Sooyoung should start the warm up now but she is busy thinking if she should approach Hyoyeon now or later after the practice.

 

“Jiguem….” Sooyoung decided to do it now…..

 

*Beep beep

 

…but she was interrupted by her handphone.

 

 

From: Coach BoA Kwon

          I have an emergency meeting today. Practice is cancelled.

 

“Great…practice is cancelled according to coach. You can all go home now. I’ll wait for Yuri.” Sooyoung said postponing her apology to Hyoyeon.

 

All players except for the gang left.

 

“We’ll wait for Yuri too. It is Friday so maybe we can hang out. Right? I’ll call Nic.” Hyoyeon said looking at everyone except Sooyoung.

 

“Amber do you know Nic?” Hyomin whispered.

 

“She’s Hyoyeon’s real girlfriend. Shhhh…” Amber said.

 

“About earlier…..” Sooyoung started again…..

 

*Beep beep

 

….but she’s interrupted again by her handphone

 

From: Black Pearl Yuri

    I’m almost there. 5mins…^_^

 

“Aisshhh chincha…….Yuri said she’s almost here.” Sooyoung said finally sitting down. She decided to talk to Hyoyeon later.

 

“Hey guys!!!! All practices are cancelled today. Why are you still here?” Coach Kahi said. She’s about to go home when she saw the gang sitting on the bleachers.

 

“We are just waiting for Yuri coach. She’ll be here soon.” Hyomin said.

 

“Really? I think she’s in my apartment right now. Why don’t we go together and have a few snacks, or drinks if you like.” Kahi offered. They are close anyway.

 

“Good idea coach! Let’s all go.” Taeyeon said.

 

“GUYS!!!! Practice is cancelled!!!” Yuri came running from the gym door to announce the news.

 

“WE KNOW!!!!!!”

 

 

 

At Kahi & YoonSic apartment….

 

“She should’ve texted me earlier so Yuri can stay longer. Aish Kahi unnie!” Yoona is whining by herself in the living room while Jessica is still sleeping soundly in their room.

 

“Yes? You asked for me?” Suddenly Kahi appeared by the door looking at Yoona.

 

“Waaaahh!!! You scared me.” Yoona fell on the couch but suddenly got up when a lot of people including Yuri came in.

 

“HI YOONA!” the gang including a girl she’s not familiar with greeted her. She heard a couple of –shi from those she’s not close with.

 

“Hi! What are you all doing here?” Yoona asked, wondering a bit.

 

“Yah! It’s not the right way to greet our guests. I invited them for a small weekend session. Go get some chips and I’ll buy some drinks outside.” Kahi told Yoona then went out to buy drinks.

 

“By the way Yoona, this is Nicole my girlfriend. You can call her Nic.” Hyoyeon introduced the unfamiliar-looking girl.

 

“Girlfriend? I thought…..well…nice to meet you Nic.” Yoona extended her arm but Nicole leaned in for a small hug and a cheek-to-cheek.

 

“Ahmm she grew up in America.” Hyoyeon said trying to explain Nicole’s way of greeting.

 

“Hi Yoona! Nice to meet you.” Nicole said with a smile.

 

“I think we should get the chips.” Yuri told Yoona then wink at her.

 

“Ahh yes.” Yoona said a bit flustered.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Taeyeon said with a straight face seeing how Yuri is flirting with Yoona.

 

Yuri just shrugged and smirked. With that, the three of them head to the kitchen to get the chips and anything they can eat.

 

It was almost night and the sky is starting to get dark. On the other side, Amber, Hyomin and Sooyoung are taking their tour in the house.

 

“Hmmm not bad. Do you think we can rent one like this so we can stay together? It will be fun!” Amber suggested.

 

“Why not! The room is big enough for three persons. But I’m not sharing mine with Hyoyeon.” Sooyoung stated.

 

“I thought this apartment has two rooms. Let’s see the other one shall we?” Hyomin said heading to the other room.

 

They entered the second room and were immediately mesmerized by the interior, especially the glow in the dark ceiling. Sooyoung who has a hidden fascination with stars was the most starstrucked.

She didn’t notice Hyomin and Amber each grabbed a Halloween mask and put it on.

 

“Graaaaaaahhhhhh!!” Hyomin and Amber attacked Sooyoung.

 

“Ahhhhhhhh!!” Sooyoung is so shocked that she steps backward then turns around to run, only to hit the side of the bed and falls right into it. She didn’t notice any person sleeping on the bed until the cover fell due to the sudden movement. She felt her cheeks burned wildly when she realized that she fell right on top of sleeping Jessica’s chest.

 

“Aaaahhhhh!!” Sooyoung suddenly got up with another shock.

 

The two pranksters who’re busy laughing with their doings did not see where Sooyoung’s face landed. But they were surprised when Sooyoung screamed again.

 

“Oh isn’t that Jessica?” Thay both said.

 

She saw how Jessica opened her eyes and stared at them scarily.

 

“Who dared disturbed my precious sleep?” she said coldly with gritted teeth.

 

None of the three answered. They were practically motionless. If they can stop the thumping of their hearts they would’ve stopped it as well. Sooyoung is about to speak when she saw Jessica’s face soften, her eyes slowly closes and she fell back to sleep. After a good one minute, she’s sleeping soundly again.

 

“Phew…… I thought it will be the end of me.” Amber said holding her chest.

 

“This is your entire fault.” Sooyoung said looking at the other two. “Let’s get out of here before she wakes up again.” Sooyoung grabbed the two and went out the room.

 

“How can she do that? Is she dreaming?” Hyomin wondered.

 

“Weird……” Amber said.

 

“Yes, she’s a bit weird.” Sooyoung said while leaning at the door remembering her fall.

 

“Not she, you. We just had, probably the biggest scare of our lives and we should all be dead pale but you’re all red.” Amber continued.

 

Sooyoung feels her face and it is so hot. “It’s just probably because I’m dark and red is pale for me?” She knows it doesn’t make sense but how can she explain it.

 

“Are you blushing?” Nicole who is approaching together with Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

 

“Aniyo!” Soo blurted out.

 

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhh” they all said.

 

 

 

At the kitchen….

 

“We have onion rings, prawn crackers and hmmmm ramyun? Kekeke” Yoona dorkily said. She’s very comfortable now with Yuri and Taeyeon that she doesn’t mind if they see this side of her.

 

“Well it will be good for hang over.” Yuri smiled. Yoona can only stare at Yuri while she’s smiling and Yuri can only flaunt her smile more.

 

“Ehmmm” *krackk “It tastes good when raw too.” Taeyeon said munching on uncooked ramyun.

 

“Yeah, Taeyeon’s right. Shall we go back?” Yuri said grabbing some of the chips.

 

“Neh….”

 

Before Yoona followed Yuri, Taeyeon grabbed her.

 

“Are you and Yuri already dating?”

 

“Ahh…aniyo..we are just enjoying each other’s company.” Yoona said then pulled her arm and followed Yuri. She saw Yuri laughing with the others and making fun of Sooyoung.

 

‘Hmmm what exactly are we Yuri-unnie? Does your kiss mean anything?’

 

 


Super late update...Mianhaeyo guys...Busy following TTS...^_^