Chiinchaaa!!

Game Players, Love Players

Someone’s POV

 

Yoona is pacing in the room for almost 10minutes and I’m getting dizzy just by looking at her.

 

“Stop! Or I’ll throw this book at you”

 

Yoona ignored me at first but stopped when she saw my hardbound copy of Harry Potter book 7 ready to be thrown at her. She knows I can be violent at times.

 

“Unnie if you receive this message what will you think?” She sat on my bed and showed me the message she sent to Taeyeon.

 

“I’ll think you like me too. Wae? Don’t you like her?”

 

“The thing is I just find her cute. But I do not feel anything for her.” She explained.

 

“Well who said crush is about feelings? It’s just simple admiration. Who is this Taeyeon by the way?”

 

“She’s a basketball player. Oh and she invited me to have snacks tomorrow, please come with me Unnie~~” Yoona tried to force me using her aegyo.

 

“Try that one more time and you’ll have to meet her with panda eyes tomorrow.” I glared at her.

 

She quickly got up from the bed and looked at me with her puppy doe eyes.

 

“Fine I’ll go with you!”

 

“Yay! Thanks Unnnie!” she said very much relieved.

 

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

Tomorrow is the day we’ll leave for Jeju for the regionals. But today I’ll have snacks with Yoona first. I finally had the guts to tell her who I am and I saved my allowance for the whole week to treat her today.

 

From: Yoona-crush

     Hi Taeyeon! Is it ok if my bestfriend tags along?

 

Well one person is fine, I think.

 

To: Yoona-crush

     Sure! I would like to meet her as well.

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Taeyeon waited for another 10minutes when she finally spotted Yoona walking towards her.

 

I thought she’ll bring her bestfriend along—(taeyeon)

 

“Sorry for waiting Taeyeon. Unnie doesn’t know the word “hurry”. Unnie!!!!!” she waved to someone who is taking her sweet time walking.

 

Taeyeon then saw a blonde girl walking uninterestedly to their table.

 

Is this her best friend? – (taeyeon)

 

“You’re Taeyeon? I’m Yoona’s bestfriend, Jessica Jung.”

 

“Bangapseumnida! Jeshica-shi” Taeyeon bowed while Yoona is just feeling embarrassed by the way Jessica is acting.

 

I already told her to be nice. She’s always like this – (yoona)

 

Jessica just raised an eyebrow in acknowledgement.

 

“Same here. Anyway, enjoy your snacks with Yoona, I’ve got more important things to do than eat. See you around!” Jessica then turned and walked away.

 

“Well, that’s short....... and awkward.” Taeyeon said rubbing her neck while looking at Yoona.

 

“Heh should we eat now?” Yoona said to change the atmosphere.

 

After a few minutes Taeyeon is just stunned by Yoona.

 

Woah! I thought I escaped feeding two people but I think I’m wrong. – (taeyeon)

 

“Where are you putting all of that?” Taeyeon accidentally asked loudly.

 

“Oww I’m sorry. Did it surprise you? I’ll just share with the bill.” Yoona said shyly.

 

“Ooops. Did I say it out loud? No need to share, it’s okay.” She smiled at Yoona who is blushing right now.

 

 I’ll be broke soon. Taeyeon mentally face palmed herself.

 

They were eating happily when Taeyeon got hit at the back of her head.

 

“Danshin!! Eating alone with Yoona eh?” Sooyoung came with Hyomin in the cafeteria.

 

“Yah! Who told you to….” Taeyeon retaliated but was cut-off by Yoona.

 

“She’s just treating me for snacks Sooyoung-ssi” Yoona said smiling.

 

“Is this a miracle? The stingy Taeyeon treats someone for snacks? Sooooo, will you be an angel and treat us too?” Hyomin teased.

 

“Sure!”  “Andwae!” Yoona and Taeyeon said together respectively.

 

“Awwww Taeyeon. Wrong move to impress a girl on your first date.” Sooyoung said giving a no, no sign to Taeyeon.

 

“Fine join us then! And pleeeaaase, Yuri is stingier than me.” Taeyeon said.

 

Sooyoung and Hyomin immediately take their seats and order food. Sooyoung ordered more than Yoona.

 

Oh God! What did I do wrong to deserve this? - (taeyeon)

 

“Ahmm where is Yuri by the way?” Yoona asked.

 

“She’s busy designating her duties before we leave for Jeju.” Hyomin said while Sooyoung just nodded with her bloated cheeks.

 

She doesn’t look like one, but she’s so responsible. – (yoona)

 

“Did you guys know that instead of flying we will be taking a ferry to Jeju? Yuri will be so happy. She loves swimming!” Sooyoung said after managing to swallow her food.

 

“What! It would take 13hours just to get there!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Don’t over react Taeyeon. We’re travelling overnight. Just sleep if you’re bored.” Hyomin said rolling her eyes.

 

“Yoona….hey Yoona…are you okay?” Sooyoung said waving her arms at a bedazzled Yoona.

 

“Eh…Ah sorry?...Yes I’m fine!” Yoona said finally.

 

I will be so dead. – (yoona)

 

 

The next day…

 

To: BoA-unnie

         Unnie! I’ll just meet Tiffany and get the reviewer that I’m borrowing. I already dropped my luggages to Sooyoung’s. I’ll try not to be late.

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

Where is she? I have to go back or I’ll miss the bus. We will be taking a bus from Seoul to Incheon where we will be riding the ferry. Where is that mushroom?

 

“Waiting for someone?” she suddenly appeared behind me, shocking me.

 

“Ahhhh!! Gosh Fany-ah don’t do that again.”

 

“Wae?” Tiffany’s playing dumb.

 

“Aishh..you know I’ll be late. What took you so long?” I told her gripping the paperbag with the books on.

 

“I have to go. I’m gonna be late. Thanks Tiff!” I’m about to go coz I will really be late.

 

“Yuri-ah pabo!” she yelled and lowered her head.

 

“Fany-ah are you ok? Is there anything you want to tell me? Please make it quick.” I take another look at my watch.

 

“I just want you to have this.” She hand me something. I take it and it is a high-cut Nike basketball shoes phone charm.

 

“Wow!” I immediately put it on my phone.

 

“I’m looking for a pink one but there’s none so I opted for your favorite color.” She said giving me her eye-smile.

 

“Thanks for this Fany-ah. I’m sure gonna miss you. I’ll get you one when we come back.” I said referring to the phone charm.

 

“You better. Anyway, goodluck and regards to your crush that has her own crush.” She’s teasing me again.

 

“Ahh Tiff it’s not like that! Oh my! BoA-unnie is going to kill me. Bye Miyoung! Merong” I said teasing her back. She hates the name.

 

“Bye Yuri! Merong!” she said waving back.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

After a few minutes….

Yuri ran as fast as she could to arrive on time. She’s a bit late but a lot of people are later than her. She rode the bus and saw all her teammates sitting at the back. Hyomin, Amber, Hyoyeon and two others are at the last row. Taeyeon is sitting near the window beside Sooyoung. Across them and in front of Taeyeon are their luggages. So that leaves her with the seat in front of Sooyoung.

 

“Yah! Why do you guys put your bags here? Where am I supposed to sit then? Beside your bags? Yuri complained wanting to get their seats.

 

“It’s your bag pabo!” Sooyoung scoffed not giving hers.

 

She can’t do anything since she’s late. She is so sad to sit alone in the bus during a long ride.

 

“Yoona over here!” Sooyoung suddenly yelled.

 

She saved a sit for her? She should sit beside me. But how? – (taeyeon)

 

Yoona who is also late and looking for a good sit saw Sooyoung and went to her.

 

Yuri who is still whining about her seat didn’t notice that Yoona is coming.

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri. Are you listening? Move that luggages to the other side so that Yoona can sit.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Sit where?” Yuri said looking for a vacant seat.

 

She earned a smack in the head from Kahi who is patrolling the alley.

 

“Why are you so clueless sometimes.” She said thru gritted teeth.

 

She then recognized Yoona and immediately sends the luggages together with the others across their seats.

 

“Can I take the seat near the window Yuri? I easily get carsick.” Yoona politely asked.

 

“Sure! I need to stretch my legs also and it would be impossible on that seat.” Yuri said shyly, slightly stammering with her lame excuse.

 

At least she’s taking the seat near me. I can smell your hair from here Yoona. – (taeyeon)

 

*Riiingg rinngg

 

“Yoboseyo Sica-unnie..yes I’m already here..yes I’m with them..chincha?..arasso.” Yoona then gave her phone to Taeyeon.

 

“She wants to talk to you” Yoona said pointing to her phone.

 

Yuri is just curious as to who’s calling Yoona and why she wants to speak with Taeyeon.

 

“Yoboseyo?..yeah..arasso..don’t worry..ahh it can’t be help cause she’s late but she’s near me though. Arasso. I promise.” Taeyeon hand her phone back to Yoona.

 

“Who’s that?” Yuri who can’t contain her curiousness asked Taeyeon.

 

“That’s Jessica, Yoona’s bestfriend. She asked me why is she sitting with you and not with me. I told her she’s late.” Taeyeon said proudly.

 

“Chincha?” Yuri just raised both her eyebrows not believing Taeyeon.

 

“And she also told me to take care of you Yoona or she’ll kill me.” Taeyeon said while smiling to Yoona.

 

“Neh.” Yoona responded with a cute smile to Taeyeon

 

You’re enjoying this too much Kim Taeyeon. Well, enjoy it while you still can.- Yuri

 

 

 

 


Well here's the new chapter. I was about to upload this minutes before the site crashed but got lazy. Hope you enjoy it guys.