Let's Share the Bed?

Game Players, Love Players

 

YOONA’s POV

 

It was so annoying coz I can see that my coach is using me to flirt with boys. Where is she anyway? I feel suffocated by the guys’ attentions whose trying to be close to me. Suddenly, I felt a hand dragged me and pulled me out of the crowd. Thank God!

 

“Yuri I want you to meet my prodigy, IM YOONA.”

 

I looked at the girl being introduced. She’s wearing big tees, basketball shorts, flipflops and a baseball cap. So she dragged me here to introduce me to a….tomboy!?

 

“Im Yoona –imnida” I slightly bowed out of courtesy.

 

YURI’s POV

 

“What can you say Yuri?” Kahi asked proudly.

 

I just nodded in response, not knowing the right thing to say. I didn’t get to introduce myself coz we were told to board the bus.

 

“Well, she looks……..so young” I said to myself.

 

Inside the bus………

 

“Since we will be spending most of our time together I think it’s better if we know each other. I’m Lee Donghae, Single B of table tennis team. I know I’m popular so probably most of you know me already” he grinned toothily making him look like a jerk more.

 

“Tccch come on man! You just want to know the name of the girls here! Just shut up and let us sleep.” Someone from the back yelled.

 

“How dare you?!!!” Donghae walked to guy and argue with him.

 

This is going to be a longggggggg ride. I wonder where that kid sits. I took a glance at the back and saw her dozing off, not caring about the commotion Donghae is making.

 

Heh. So you’re that kind of kid huh.

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

Arggh! It’s been only a day but I think my muscles got 3x bigger already. If I saw Yuri I will hit her dark for skipping a day of training. We are on a break after 2hrs of morning jog and almost 3hrs stamina building and practice game. I saw the bus approaching and I expect to see a certain girl. Of course, it’s not Yuri. I just wish she come.

 

“Awwww that’s so sweet of you Taengoo. You even wait for me to come. Do you miss me?”

 

“The only thing I miss is doing this to you!” I arm-lock her head and keeps giving her small punches. “Like I said it is not you I’m waiting for Yuri!”

 

“Yah!! Danshin stop! This is not the way to treat your captain!” Yuri said forcing her way out of the arm-lock.

 

“Who are you expecting anyway? I bet it’s some girl again, huh” Yuri is smiling maniacally looking around for any hint of who I might be waiting.

 

Aishh this girl. Because of her I didn’t see if she actually came. I guess I’ll just have to wait in our room since all girls are staying in one big room. Who knows I actually might get very lucky. Kekeke

 

“Stop wandering around. You call yourself captain yet you’re slacking so much in practice.” I seriously told her.

 

“Yes Captain!” Yuri said.

 

I looked at her surprised.

 

“In your dreams! Maybe after 2years! Good luck” she stuck her tongue at me and ran fast to where my other teammates are.

 

“Choding!!!! Captain Choding!!”

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

“Yoona follow me. Well it seems that all of us girls will be sharing the same room. That would be…….” Coach Kahi said looking at a sheet of paper for the directions.

 

“DANCE ROOM A” someone from my back yelled. I turned around and saw a familiar face. I just can’t seem to remember where I first saw her.

 

“I’m Taeyeon from the basketball team Coach! It’s my pleasure to assist you.” She bowed to coach and smile at me.

 

Where did I see this girl? She seems to know me. And to answer my question, she walked beside me and looks at me smiling.

 

“Hi Yoona-shi! Remember me? Hara’s friend?” she said.

 

I looked at her still trying to remember then I saw her wink and smile at me. Right!!! She’s the cute girl Hara introduced to me. She looks cuter wearing her jersey.

 

“Ah..Neh! Taeyeon-shi..”

 

I saw the others enter a big room. We were all surprised when see few beds which obviously was already occupied the first batch. It means we have no choice but to sleep on the floor. Perfect. Just perfect. Grrrrr..

 

“I think there’s no more bed left. If you want we can share my bed.” Taeyeon offered.

 

I was surprised she said that. As much as I want to sleep in a bed, I can’t imagine sharing a bed with a girl I barely knew. Although she’s cute that doesn’t change the fact that we are strangers. But if she can just gibe the bed to me it will be heaven. Kekeke

 

“Ahmm….Actual…” I was cut off by a girl holding badminton racket.

 

“Baby, how can you offer our bed to her? We are already sharing the bed. I’m sorry miss but I think Taeyeon forgot that she’s already sharing the bed with me. I’m Hyuna by the way.” She smiled at me while holding Taeyeon’s arm as if saying back off she’s mine.

 

“Actually I’m fine sleeping on the floor. And I don’t share beds with strangers.” I coldly replied.

 

“Good. We’ll go ahead then. Let’s go baby.” Hyuna tugged Taeyeon who is looking disappointed and annoyed.

 

I looked around the room. A group of girls are chattering loudly and from the looks of it I think it’s the basketball team. I saw the girl from before. Two of them are arguing who she should sleep with while the other one is just dancing some kkap dance on her own.

 

 Do they have ADHD? Aisshhhh

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry short update....