I'm So Dead......

Game Players, Love Players

YOONA’s POV

 

Damn! I don’t care how amazing she is, I just want to finish this algebra problem set. But I can’t focus because they keep on fangirling on her.

 

Focus Yoona don’t mind them. I thought to myself. I was able to focus for a couple of minutes until I felt someone tapped me on my shoulders.

 

“Excuse me miss, are you not done yet?”

 

Five more minutes. Five minutes. I didn’t mind her and continue with what I’m doing.

 

“Ah…. If you’re done just turn off the lights. I’ll go ahead….oryoucouldjustaskmetostay.”

 

“No. Just five minutes and I’m actually heading back as well.” I was just reviewing my answers.

 

“I’ll wait for you then.”

 

“It’s up to you…” It was actually my way of saying “thank you” for staying with me since I’m scared of the dark but it would be too embarrassing to admit it to her.

 

“If it is Math I can help you.” she offered.

 

Is she joking? “Are accountants expert in Math?”  I decided to take it as a joke still not looking at her. Last number. I didn’t hear anything she said after that.

 

“Done!” I was too happy to finish it all that I smiled at her and grabbed her hand. “Let’s go Yuri!” I really wanted to sleep already.

 

 

NO ONE’s POV

 

“Omo Yuri! Why is your heart beating wildly?” Yoona asked, surprised at how Yuri’s pulse was beating like crazy.

 

“Wh..what? Ani..yo” Yuri stuttered.

 

Could it be? No it is not possible.(yoona)

 

“I can feel your pulse beat in my palm. It’s crazy! Ehhh Yuri-ah…you’re afraid of the dark too right?” hehe she’s too cute. Not admitting she’s scared too.

 

Is she kidding me? (yuri)

 

“Aniyo! I’m really not. Could it be that you’re the one afraid of the dark that’s why you let me stay with you?” Yuri asked Yoona a prankster smile on her face.

 

“Aa..ni..yo” it is Yoona’s turn to stutter. Nervous that it might be too obvious.

 

“Okay. Just don’t hold on to me while walking. You’re brave right?” Yuri said pretending to leave. But she will never leave Yoona there.

 

“Arasso!” Yoona said pretending to be brave.

 

Yuri started walking with a big smile on her face. Yoona was not holding to Yuri but she’s walking really close that they are almost bumping into each other.

 

“Save your pride for next time.” Yuri said to Yoona then grabbed her hand.

 

 

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

Everybody’s prepared to leave. The bus is already waiting at the parking lot. The students board the bus while the coaches check the place to avoid someone or something being left out. Once it was clear, they also board the bus and leave.

 

Hyomin, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are having a conversation about how they’re teammate Amber is able to get a number from a badminton player. Taeyeon on the other hand is just enjoying her time sleeping without Hyuna bothering her.(A/N: sorry if I suddenly included Amber in here).

 

“I can’t even say hi to my bunny but she even managed to get her crush’s number? I envy her.~” Hyomin who is sitting next to Yuri sighed.

 

“Why are you admiring her so much when you can admire me? I was able to get three numbers. One from the volleyball team and two from the badminton team. In fact they are the ones who asked for my number.” Hyoyeon boasted.

 

“It is because you’re a player and you hit on girls every time.” Sooyoung scoffed.

 

Yuri is just smirking while listening to her teammates. Chodings!

 

Maybe it will be okay if I get her number. But it might look like I like her so much. Oh well, but still. How can I get her number? Should I ask Kahi-unnie? She’ll tease me to death!! Ahhh….here goes nothing.

 

Yuri tapped Victoria who’s sitting behind her.

 

“Victoria-unnie~, since I think we’re already friends can you save your number on my phone please~~” Yuri said using aegyo to make Victoria agree.

 

“Sure!” Vic saved her number on Yuri’s phone and hand it back to her.

 

“Ahmmm unnie~~can you pass it on so that they can save their number as well?” Yuri again said.

 

“Aww you’re too cute Yuri. Okay guys you can save your numbers to Yuri’s phone if you want to. Please pass it on and return it to Yuri. Thanks!” Vic said handing the phone to her members and friends from different sport.

“Thanks unnie~~.” Yuri bowed to Vic and eyed her phone being passed around. People from last night’s little study session saved their number but she is hoping that Yoona will save hers.

 

Please save your number. Please, please, please.

 

Yoona seems dozing off but someone tapped her and hand her Yuri’s phone. Then, she saved her number.

 

YES!

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

This will be a long ride. I better sleep. I was about to go to dreamland when Sunny-unnie tapped my shoulder and hand me a hand phone. I creased my eyebrows for the lame attempt to get someone’s number but saved my number anyway. Let’s just hope it’s not Lee Donghae. I looked at the display screen so I can get an idea of who it was and was surprised in what I saw.

 

“Mickey Mouse?” I hand the phone to Sunny-unnie but she’s sleeping already. I gave it to the person sitting in front of me and continue my sleep.

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

“What was that Kwon Yuri?” Hyoyeon asked Yuri not believing her eyes.

 

“Mwoya?”

 

“You, using aegyo to get phone numbers?” Sooyoung cleared.

 

“Just shut-up. You’ll thank me later girls.” I said and received my phone back. I typed a message and send it to all the persons that saved their numbers except Yoona.

 

From: Unknown

 

Hi, Yuri here. Let’s be friends. Please save my number. Thanks!

 

 

A minute later my phone is beeping madly.

 

“Wow Yuri you’re a genius!!” Hyomin said happily.

 

Sooyoung is just smiling foolishly and Hyoyeon is just dumb-struck by my tactics. I was busy reading their responses when one particular message got me interested. I didn’t send her a message why is she texting me?

 

To: Yuri-cutie

 

If you want her number, all you to have to do is ask. Going all through that trouble is not cool. Aww my Yuri is inlove!!!

 

From: Kahi-unnie pabo

 

 

I saw her looking at me from the back and I quickly ducked down to hide my flushed face. I’m so dead!

 

 

 

 

 


Hi guys! I'm waiting for the system to recover my previous chapters before I re-upload it but decided not to.

I will be re-uploading the old chapters and the new chapter today.

Also, I noticed that after the site recovers, some of my story's subscribers and comments are gone. So if you think you already subscribed but no email notification is sent to you everytime I update, kindly check again and please re-subscribe.

Thanks guys!