Lucky?...Unlucky?

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

KAHI’s POV

 

‘How can she be so clueless and immature sometimes?’

 

I really can’t believe Yuri’s like that to Yoona. Am I just pushing her too far? Maybe she didn’t like her at all. Is it possible that she’s playing with her? But she’s not that kind.

 

‘What is really your game Yuri-ah?’

 

I erased the thought from my head and decided to go back to my seat quickly. My hand accidentally caused someone’s bag to fall but quickly catch it before all its contents fall n the floor. Then one thing that fell from the bag caught my eye.

 

‘Impossible!’ I was so shocked to see the exact same thing I have which I believe only I will have.

 

‘It can’t be. It’s her trademark and only she can make it properly!’

 

I slowly touched the thing when someone cleared a throat behind me.

 

“Any problem Coach Park?” to my surprise I saw BoA behind me.

 

“Ah..No..ope. I was just catching the bag. Whose bag is this anyway?” I asked everyone who’s seating near.

 

“That would be mine” BoA said snatching the bag and the thing from my hand. She slightly pushed me so she can seat.

 

I walked to my seat, a confused and shocked expression evident on my face.

 

‘But she’s already…DEAD!’

 

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

‘Heh I’m a real genius. Let’s see what you got Yuri.’

 

I wanted to have some entertainment that’s why I called Yoona to sit beside Yuri. Taeyeon’s reaction was priceless when I called her. I know how badly she wants Yoona to sit beside her but I can’t give in. The show I’m trying to watch will over then. So she just sulked on her seat and leaned closer to the front to at least have a glimpse on her crush. But after a phone call, her mood took a turnaround. Suddenly she’s the one who is very happy and I thought I saw a hint of jealousy on Yuri’s face. Though she hid it like a pro when she saw me looking.

 

“Hey Yoona! When did Taeyeon and your bestfriend met?” I asked.

 

“You remember yesterday when Taeyeon treated us in the cafeteria? She left early to do more important things which I think probably is sleep.” Yoona said playfully.

 

I looked at Taeyeon and she mouthed “SHE’S HOT!”. Aishh byuntae.

 

“You had free snacks together without me?!!” Yuri suddenly asked looking at me, Yoona then Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just stucked her tongue at her and I can’t help but face palmed myself and shook my head.

 

‘Really this two. Hmmmm is she really beautiful? Maybe I should get close to Yoona more. Kekeke’

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

‘Hmmm so they’re already dating? Maybe I don’t really have a chance now. Even her bestfriend approved her.’

 

“Ahem..soo..you guys are together yesterday? What did you do?” I softly asked Yoona to avoid Taeyeon from hearing.

 

“We just ate snacks and chat a bit nothing else.” She cheerfully answered.

 

“You seem to love her..I mean talking to her and texting her. I wonder why you didn’ttextmeback.” I carefully replied.

 

“Pardon? You mean text you back? I did! How can you say that.” Well I guess she still heard it correctly.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

It was a mini concert in school hosted by Yuri’s department for fund raising.

 

“Yoona said she can’t come. She told me she already have plans.” Yuri told Taeyeon thinking she knows better.

 

“Yes. With her best friend, right? Did she tell you why?” Taeyeon said not wanting to lose.

 

“ I asked what it is but I didn’t get a response though.” Yuri said wondering what Yoona’s plan could be.

 

“I did! She said they have a sleepover in her bestfriend’s house.” Taeyeon told Yuri wearing her victory smile.

 

Yuri just nodded not wanting to accept defeat.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 “Hehe I was just kidding. So, how do you become a table tennis player? Don’t you think you’re too skinny for that?” I joked to change the mood.

 

She giggled a bit. Gosh she’s cute.

 

“Looks can be deceiving. Ahmm well, my brother started it. He was bullied by my cousins then he made his own table, practice and end up beating all of them. He’s ability to learn is so amazing. He taught all his dongsaeng while our parents watch us play. And now, all of us are table tennis players and my umma is a part time coach in our elementary school.” She proudly said.

 

“Wow! It must be amazing how it feels when you’re playing with your family.” I said.

 

“Yes it is amazing. How about you?” she looked at me waiting to tell my story.

 

“I just love sports naturally. In elementary I was in track and field. Then swimming, I also tried volleyball but I love basketball the most. I must have got it from my Appa. He played good basketball in the past. I’m playing the sport since high school.”

 

I saw Taeyeon throwing death glares at me. Even if I don’t have a chance, it will still be fun to mess with them. I just grinned and continued talking to Yoona. I learned a lot of things from her. She’s the one mostly talking how she forced the coach of the other team who beat them to teach her and so on. I listened to her story oblivious to Taeyeon’s death glares and Sooyoung’s mischievous smiles.

 

‘This is going to be interesting. Hehe’

 

 

  

 

 

BoA’s POV

 

‘I wonder what’s wrong with her.’

 

Honestly, I was a bit surprised to see Coach Park’s reaction while holding that thing. It is very precious to me and I consider it as my lucky charm, guide, protector, and anything of that matter.

 

‘Did she know what it is? I’m sure I’m the only one who has it.’

 

I looked at where she’s seated and I can see that she’s still agitated.

 

‘Why does it worry her so much? Ahhh Park Kahi you’re messing with me again!!!!’

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

I admit it. I envy her! I should be the one sitting beside her. The one that she’s telling her stories to. The one that she’s smiling and laughing with. But damn this giant beside me for letting Yuri have all the good stuff. It’s not like I can just in. Arghhh I need some fresh air!!!!!

 

‘Don’t be so cocky Yuri. I’ll take my chances later. And I’ll leave you with none.’

 

 

I hate the fact that they seemed oblivious to everyone.

 

“Kwon Yuri, one point.” I heard Sooyoung said.

 

“YAH!! That’s all she has anyway. A single point. I have lots though.”

 

“Look who’s counting.” Sooyoung had her mischievous smile again.

 

“You’re the one counting!!” I can’t believe I’m friends with these dorks.

 

The bus stopped and I saw the port already.

 

“Finally!” I sighed.

 

“Have lots of agony Kim Taeyeon?” another dork asked me.

 

“You didn’t know anything Kim Hyoding.”

 

“Oww believe me the whole team knows enough.” Hyoyeon smirked and my teammates high-fived each other.

 

I went off the bus first and coach hand us our tickets.

 

“Team if you look at the lower right corner of your tickets you’ll see your bed numbers. ‘U’ means upper and ‘L’ means lower. We’ll be sleeping on bunk beds. Follow your bed assignments. Yuri, take charge.” Coach BoA explained then head to the ferry.

 

We board the ferry and look for our beds. My bed says 17U. I looked around and saw it immediately. I placed my things and prepare to leave so I can get the fresh air I badly needed.

 

“Yuri what is your bed number?” Hyomin asked Yuri who’s still looking for her bed.

 

“It’s 15L.” Yuri replied.

 

“Why? You’re so far. Our beds are near each other.” Sooyoung said.

 

I was taking my things out when the person that will occupy the bed beside me came.

 

“Guys! Look who’s occupying the bed beside me.”

 

 

They all looked at me and I feel like winning the lottery with Yuri’s doomed face when she saw Yoona.

 

 

 

 


Apologize for the errors. Don't have a lot of time to proofread since my brother is bugging me. Anyeong!