Finally....

Game Players, Love Players

 

A day after the game a rumor has spread that Hyoyeon and Seohyun are dating. Although part of it is true, they still do not want others to know it publicly. They tried to deny it but Hyoyeon is known for being a player.

 

“Yuri-ah help me please~~you’re my best chance. I’d gladly give up being a captain if you will help me?” Hyoyeon is pleading Yuri.

 

“Yah! When did you ever become a captain? And what difference will it make? You will just involve me in your scandal.”

 

“Ani. They will think that you’re just close because you have a good reputation and you are very friendly. Then I’ll flirt with other girls so they won’t think that I’m dating Seobaby. Please, please, please~~~” Hyoyeon is using aegyo since she knew Yuri hates it.

 

“YAH!!!! If you don’t stop doing that I will never help you!” Yuri said flicking Hyoyeon’s forehead.

 

“You really are the best Yuri! Kyaaah!” Hyoyeon said hugging her.

 

“Getoffme…can’tbreathe..YAH!!!”

 

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I just remembered that Yuri should be finished with my journal. I made my way to their room and look for her but she’s not around. Where could she be? I saw Taeyeon chatting with the others and approached her.

 

“Taeyeon-ah~~ do you know where Yuri is?”

 

Taeyeon seems not so happy about the question.

 

“She’s probably hanging out with Seohyun. Since yesterday they are inseparable.” She replied lazily.

 

“Is that so? Please tell her I’m looking for her when she arrives. I won’t bother you now. Annyeong.” I turned to leave.

 

“Yoona wait! You just came here to look for her?” Taeyeon asked.

 

I stopped and think again why I came over. Well I just want to get my journal from Yuri nothing else.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“You don’t want to hang out with…”

 

“Yah danshin! Is Yoona your girlfriend? Why would you oblige her to hang out with you?” Sooyoung said wanting to know something from Taeyeon.

 

“Is she?” Hyoyeon asked as well.

 

'Did they think that there is something going on between us? Is it obvious that I have a crush on her?'

 

“It’s not like that!” I heard Taeyeon said.

 

I bowed and quickly leave them but I doubt if they noticed.

 

I walk back to our room when I saw Yuri and Seohyun in the garden below. They are laughing at each other. Yuri is saying something and Seohyun looks like she’s having stomach ache from laughing so hard.

 

‘Omo! Are they holding hands?’I can’t explain how I feel. I just know that I can’t watch them anymore.  I entered our room and lay down on my bed. But the scene that I witnessed earlier keeps replaying in my head.

 

‘Are they dating? I thought she’s dating hyoyeon? Maybe they’re just close. But why are they holding hands?’

 

*dugeun dugeun dugeun

 

“Aaahh Im Yoona why do you care?”

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

“And then she tried to tickle me until I knelt on the floor eventually. Just like that she said that she beat me and she’s the new captain of the team.” I was telling Seohyun about the incident before.

 

“Hahahaha! She’s hilarious Yuri-unnie!” Seohyun can’t stop laughing from Hyoyeon’s tricks. She’s laughing so hard that she has to hold my hands to control it.

 

“I know right. Kekeke. Uh, I think we should go back now. I remember I still have to finish reading something” I looked at the clock and got up from the bench.

 

“You’re studying again unnie? You are amazing!” Seohyun said fangirling.

 

“Not this time Seohyun-ah. I borrowed Yoona’s journal before but I haven’t finished reading it.”

 

“You mean the one she’s writing on last time?”

 

“I think so. Wae?”

 

“Chincha? What relationship do you have with Yoona-unnie for her to let you read it? She didn’t let anyone of us to read it. She said even her bestfriend Jessica didn’t know about it.” Seohyun said looking at me suspiciously.

 

“Ah..aniyo…I just blackmailed her…I don’t have a relationship with her.” I said shyly.

 

“Seriously?” Seohyun asked still unconvinced.

 

I just nodded and start to walk. I’m sure Seohyun will not stop asking if we don’t move on. I’m surprised to hear what Seohyun said. Did she really allow me to read it just because I blackmailed her?

 

We saw my teammates hanging out outside our room. Hyoyeon became tensed and stopped goofing around. She’s probably scared that someone will make a big deal again if they saw her and Seohyun together even in a group. Taeyeon on the other hand is throwing death glares at me.

 

‘What is her problem this time?’

 

“Hi guys!” I waved at them and entered our room. But before I can do that I heard Taeyeon said.

 

“Your girlfriend is looking for you.”

 

'Huh? What is she talking about?'

 

“What?” I asked her confused.

 

“Your Venus is looking for you.”

 

'Is she referring to Yoona?'

 

“Ehhhh. She misses Yoona the whole day but when Yoona came over she looked for you Yuri. Kim Taeyeon is jealous! Kekeke.” Sooyoung said. She also earned a death glare from Taeyeon but she just stuck her tongue to her.

 

“Ahhh. Hehehe is that so? I should see her now then.” I said playfully. Taeyeon walked out and left us all laughing.

 

“Daebak! She really walked out.” Hyomin said. We all didn't think that Taeyeon will be that affected.

 

I entered the room and get the journal. I should return it to her. Actually I finished reading it before.

 

 

Flashback

 

Yoona went to the basketball’s team room to check if Yuri is already finished with her journal.

 

“Yuri-unnie are you done? Remember, until the 10th entry only.”

 

“I know. I’m still at the 6th and I promise I’ll return it to you once finished.” Yuri continued reading the journal.

 

“Arasso” Yoona left the room.

 

What Yoona didn’t know is that Yuri is reading backwards from the very last entry to the very first.

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

I head outside to return the journal to Yoona.

 

“Uh..Yuri-unnie where are you going?” Amber asked.

 

“I’ll just return this to Yoona.” I continued walking but I heard them talking.

 

“Am I sensing a love triangle here?” Sooyoung said.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Yoona cannot stand thinking about what she saw earlier. She get up from her bed and went outside but she bumped into someone at the door.

 

“Aww..Mianhamnida” Yoona said holding her head. She looked up and saw Yuri holding her head as well.

 

“Why are you such in a hurry? I’m sorry too. Anyway I heard you came over to our room looking for me. Here is your journal. Thanks for letting me read it.” Yuri handed the journal to Yoona while still rubbing her head.

 

“Ah yes.” Yoona said not able to think of anything else to say. It is an awkward situation for her. She keeps remembering what she saw.

 

“So Seohyun and you huh?” Yoona suddenly blurted. She mentally slapped herself regretting what she said after seeing Yuri surprised.

 

“Shhhh can you keep a secret? Hyoyeon pleaded me to do that to avoid scandal.” Yuri explained.

 

Somehow Yoona is relieved for reasons she doesn’t know.

 

“So have you had a great time in Jeju so far? We will be going back tomorrow. You should sleep early tonight.” Yuri said teasing Yoona who’s known for being a sleepyhead in this journey. She said it is a habit that she got from her bestfriend. There was one time when all players finished jogging only to see Yoona still sleeping in the room. Kahi got all the blame for tolerating her. 

 

 

“Don’t remind me. Just imagining that we will be sailing again for 13hours already makes me dizzy.” Yoona said honestly. She gets seasick easily.

 

“I’m sure a lot of people will take care of you.” Yuri winked at Yoona making her blush in amusement. She waved Yoona goodbye and return to their room.

 

I hope you’re one of them…….Ahhh! What are you thinking Yoona! I need Jessica-unnie’s opinion.

 

“Yoboseyo unnie…yes I’m fine …I’ll be coming home tomorrow…of course I got you some good stuff” Yoona called Jessica to let her know what she’s going through. She’ll get crazy if she doesn’t talk to her.

 

“Why did you suddenly call?”

 

“Ahmm I’m confused unnie. About my feelings.”

 

“Uh, what about them? Did Taeyeon do something to you?”

 

“I think I love her already….” Yoona answered unconsciously.

 

“You love Taeyeon already?!”

 

“Huh? Aniyo.  That’s the problem unnie. I still have a crush on her but I think I’m in love with someone else…Am I gay? It’s my first time feeling all this and it is towards girls.”

 

“Mwoya?! Who’s that person? When did it happen?”

 

Yoona then zoned off thinking when did it start. But she’s clueless.

 

“Are you still there?”

 

“Neh unnie. I don’t know when it started I just felt it. I get hurt when she’s ignoring me. I feel jealous when she’s smiling to others while holding hands. I..”

 

“Omo you really are inlove! Who is it?!”Jessica asked on the other line impatiently.

 

“The one I’m sitting with in the bus. Kwon Yuri.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

So there. It will be YoonYul fic afterall….Sorry for misleading you guys for 19 chapters. Hope you continue reading my story. I will try harder to make this good. Annyeong!