The Aftermath

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

Yoona and Jessica insisted on going home as originally planned. Also, because they can’t imagine how they will all fit in Hyoyeon’s 2-bedroom apartment.

 

“But it’s late. We can sleep in the couch, right guys?” Taeyeon offered looking at her teammates expecting someone to volunteer.

 

Yoona noticing no one did, answered, “It’s ok Taeyeon-ah. Jessica-unnie brought her father’s car. We’ll just text you when we got home.” Yoona followed Jessica who is already inside the car.

 

“Ok, if you said so. Be careful.” Taeyeon told Jessica. She has this weird feeling that Jessica will fall asleep while driving.

 

“Yes MOM!!” Jessica said sarcastically, and then drives away.

 

 

 

Inside the car…

 

“You’re mean unnie.”

 

“Don’t start again Yoona.”

 

“What happened to you earlier? You always enjoy modeling. You even said that it relieves you from stress more than shopping. Yet you came home pissed?”

 

“I didn’t know my mother came home. Why are you asking so much?” Jessica answered sarcastically.

 

“Nothing. Did you see Tiffany unnie?”

 

“Pffffft. What? Why are you asking random questions?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just that Yuri mentioned that Tiffany will be watching a photoshoot with her friends. I thought it is the same photoshoot.”

 

“There are a lot of photoshoot in Seoul, Yoona.”

 

“I see. But she also mentioned that Tiffany texted her about you having a part-time job.”

 

“If you don’t stop I will drop you here and let you walk home.”

 

“You wouldn’t do that. I’m just wondering. It still doesn’t explain why you are so worked out.” She shrugged. Jessica looked at her not knowing what to say. She knows she cannot hide anything from Yoona but she did not know if she is ready to tell her everything yet.

 

“What makes you so stressed that you even agreed to drop by at Hyoyeon’s apartment. You’re not even close to her. And Sooyoung is there which makes it more confusing.” Yoona continued analyzing her.

 

Suddenly, Jessica pulled over near the bridge. She cannot focus on driving because Yoona keeps hitting the right points.

 

“Can’t you save it for later? I can’t focus here.” Yoona just shrugged which makes Jessice more annoyed.

 

“Okay. I was stressed because I saw Tiffany in the shoot and the reason I went to Hyoyeon’s apartment is to release my stress on Sooyoung. As mean as it sounds, okay?”

 

“But you realized it doesn’t make sense, right? Because if you see Tiffany-unnie, your mood should have gone up. Why are you so stressed then?”

 

“You know what, sometimes I can’t imagine how I survived being with you for the past years.” Jessica started driving again, determined to ignore Yoona’s mumbling.

 

“I’m just concerned. You know you can tell me anything unnie.”

 

“But you won’t wait til I tell you.”

 

“Because you tend to act strong and deal with it alone.”

 

“Because you’re so immature to deal with it.”

 

“Nope. Why are you changing the topic anyway? Did something happen in the photoshoot?”

 

“Nothing happened.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“You bet.” Jessica said not looking at Yoona.

 

“I won’t do that if I were you.” Jessica can’t help but get suspicious with Yoona’s confidence. She saw a playful smile on her face.

 

“Is there something you’re not telling me?” Jessica asked stopping outside their apartment.

 

“It’s you who’s not teling me something. Not me.”

 

“Ahhh Yoona. Let us stop this for the last time. I want to sleep.” Jessica turned off the engine and made her way in the front door.

 

“Unnie, do you realize we already consumed a single page in this chapter without anything interesting for the subscribers to read? They know whatever it is that you’re not telling me. We just want to know what happened after Tiffany-unnie kissed you back.”

 

“How did you………..mianhaeyo subscribers. Did Yuri tell you anything?”

 

“Nope. She just told me that Tiffany called her, obviously stressed. However, she did not tell anything about the kissing part. I just want to assume and you confirmed it. Plus, I think I smelled something different from your usual perfume and I recalled it is Tiffany-unnie’s. So there. And oh, you have a smudge on the corner of your lips earlier.” Yoona said slightly squinting her eyes.

 

Jessica walks to their room, followed by Yoona. She ignored Yoona until they were both dressed to sleep. She lay on her back still trying to figure out what happened after that passionate kiss.

 

 

Flashback

 

They both pulled away from the kiss out of breath. Tiffany did not know what to make out of the situation while Jessica is feeling ecstatic that Tiffany finally returned her feelings. Or atleast that was what she thought.

 

She did not expect it but Tiffany suddenly has this cold do-not-touch me expression on her face. Like a confused teenager who kissed her first crush but suddenly remembered that her daddy forbid her to.

 

“Tiffany are you ok?” she tried to touch her but she moved away.

 

“Please open the door Jessica. It’s getting late.”

 

“Okay. About what happened….

 

“Just open the door! I don’t want to talk about it. And please don’t come near me again.” When Tiffany heard the the car unlocks, she hurriedly get out and ran to their house.

 

“What just happened, Jessica? Are you getting ahead of yourself again?” she tried to recall what happened before and she is pretty sure Tiffany asked or atleast insinuated to be kissed.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

“Do you think I’m being too much Yoong? Should I give her some space?”

 

zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ…..

 

She looked at Yoona’s side of the bed not believing her bestfriend slept on her. “Aish chincha.”

 

 

 

 

At Hyoyeon’s apartment…

 

As much as Hyoyeon wants to sleep with Seohyun, the latter won’t allow it so she’s stuck with Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Amber in her room. While Seohyun, Hara, Sunny and Hyomin shared the guest room.

 

“Seobaby is very hard on me.” She whined.

 

“Good for you coz you’re such a player unnie.” Amber said.

 

“Better to be a player than a loser like me.” Sooyoung suddenly blurted out. “Hyoyeon-na, want to share some secrets or moves that always clicked on girls?” she sat up and looked at Hyoyeon.

 

“If you guys really want the girl, impress her but don’t make them feel that you are so into her.” She started.

 

“Like what Yuri did to Yoona. Pabo.” Taeyeon said obviously not happy.

 

“Aniya. Yuri gave up on her thinking that you two are getting along. Maybe some girls are really just like that.” Sooyoung defended her best friend.

 

“There is just something I’m curious about. Do you guys do it? I mean kissing or you know, a bit more than that.” Amber shyly asked.

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon looked at each other while Sooyoung just stares at Amber agape. Then the two burst out laughing.

 

“Wahahahaha and here I thought Taeyeon is the byuntae.” Hyoyeon said holding her stomach.

 

“Yah! I’m just asking….” Amber turned red.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!

 

“JUST SLEEP ALREADY!!!” the girls shouted from the other room.

 

 


I'm out of good things to write.

Hopefully next chapter I will be able to write a good YoonYul moment to make up.

Obviously Tiffany are having troubles. But why?

What did HyoTae taught KrySoo?

What will Jessica do? Will she do what Tiffany asked her and not see her anymore?

A lot of things to look forward to....

Please be patient guys..I'll try to update regularly...

Love you all shippers.