Backfire......

Game Players, Love Players

Seoul

 

Everyone arrived safe and sound. Some of the students got off to their homes along the way including Taeyeon. The rest of the gang decided to all get off in school since Hyoyeon is insisting on introducing her girlfriend. Yes you got it right. Hyoyeon has a girlfriend.

 

“So where is she now?” Yuri asked a bit cranky probably from all the travelling.

 

“She should be here any minute now.” Hyoyeon checked her phone again.

 

“You are such a player. I pity Seohyun for having something for you.” Sooyoung said shaking her head.

 

“Yes I agree. You should treat her better Hyo.” Hyomin seconded.

 

“I pity you two for not making a move on the ones you like all this time. Slowpokes! And besides, Seohyun knows that I have a girlfriend.”

 

“Chincha!! You’re really something Hyo. One day it will haunt you.” Yuri said seriously. She can’t believe Hyoyeon is this too much of a player?

 

“I don’t know about it. What I know is this one’s really going to haunt you Yuri. Kekeke.” They all looked at where Hyoyeon is looking. Getting off the bus with her luggages is a still sleepy Yoona.

 

“Hey Yoona!” Sooyoung waved at her.

 

Yoona looked at them immediately feeling embarrassed. She probably looks wasted after puking so much not to mention she just woke up.

 

“Annyeong…..” Yoona greeted unenthusiastically.

 

“Are you waiting for someone? I thought you already get off earlier.” Hyomin said.

 

“Jessica-unnie said she’ll pick me up here in school.” Yoona explained.

 

“Ah I see. Oh Yuri you’re here!” Hyoyeon said just to involve Yuri in the conversation.

 

Yuri just groaned. Yoona who noticed Yuri’s lack of interest just cleared .

 

*Beep

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon’s phone beep.

 

“I’ll go ahead guys. Jessica-unnie overslept.” Yoona bowed then walked away.

 

“Guys, babe can’t make it. She also overslept. Let’s try next time.” Hyoyeon grab her luggage as well.

 

“You made us wait for nothing. Yoona!” Yuri said then quickly run after Yoona.

 

“Where do you live? Maybe we can take the bus together. Me, Soo and Hyoyeon will be taking the same bus.” Yuri asked. Yoona told her where she lives but it was out of the way.

 

“Is that so? Okay. See you when I see you.” Yuri said disappointed.

 

The other three are just watching Yuri and Yoona’s interaction.

 

“Looks like the game Yuri tried to play is playing her now.”  Sooyoung said.