Encounters Part 1 (Yuri)

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

 

A week has passed since they arrived from Jeju. Yuri is again caught up on things. After her come back from Jeju, she took ten special exams plus the regular exams that they have for the week. It is already finals week and it could only mean hell in Yuri’s department.

 

“Yuri sunbaenim this is the feedback form from all first years.” A dark-haired girl handed Yuri the annual feedback forms for their department. It is just a survey as to how they can improve the department.

 

“Thanks Seungyeon!” Yuri checked the documents and noticed the girl with Seungyeon smiling at her.

 

‘Ahhhh those doe eyes are reminding me of someone.’Yuri smiled back and moved ahead.

 

It was the day that the results of the exams will be revealed. All students are very anxious especially the third years since this will determine if they can graduate.

 

“Yuri!!!!!!!” Tiffany ran to Yuri and hugs her tight.

 

“Wae? Did we pass?” Yuri asked nervously.

 

“We all passed! I’m so happy!” Tiffany squealed clapping her hands frantically.

 

“Yay! Let’s celebrate! I wanna eat odeng (fish cakes).”

 

“Let’s invite them all.” Tiffany said then invited all their classmates to have fish cakes outside the school.

 

 

 

Outside the school…

 

Yuri and Tiffany’s classmates are treating themselves for a job well done. After they ate fish cakes, they decided to hit the noraebang (karaoke room).

 

“Yuri-ah! Oh my I miss you so much!” Yuri was surprised to see Yoona. It is the first time that they meet again since the day they arrived. Although she missed her also, she had to admit that she forgot about her temporarily due to their exams.

 

‘Oooops this is awkward. She really missed me that much huh?’ Yuri thought just smiling to Yoona.

 

“Ahm hi Yoona. I…”

 

“Yuri, are you coming?” Yuri was cut off by Tiffany when she noticed that she’s not moving from her spot.

 

“I have to go. Bye” Yuri said to Yoona instead.

 

Yoona waved to Yuri still smiling but this time awkwardly looking like she didn’t want to move from the spot.

 

‘Well that’s something.’

 

“Is she the one you’re talking about?” Tiffany said pulling her back to reality.

 

“Huh?” Yuri asked not hearing what she said the first time.

 

“Is she your crush-that-have-other-crush that you’re talking about?” Tiffany cleared.

 

“You can say that.”

 

“She seems to like you though. Let’s go?!” Tiffany said with her eye smile then locked her arms to Yuri and dragged her.

 

After 2 days….

 

Yuri is walking out from the library after a lengthy student council meeting. She’s reading the notes while walking when someone tried to catch her attention.

 

“Oh hi Yoona! Who are you with?” Yuri asked Yoona who was doing circular hand movements to get Yuri’s attention earlier.

 

“I’m with my friend over there.” Yoona pointed to a beautiful girl sitting on the bench “You look so busy.” Yoona said noticing all the papers I’m holding.

 

“Council meeting. Hmmm you’re friend seems to be my hoobae. Is she from our department?” Yuri said trying to recall why Yoona’s friend is so familiar.

 

“Yes, she is from your department. She’s beautiful right?” Yoona asked smiling.

 

“Ah yes! She’s the girl who’s always with Seungyeon every time she meets me. What is her name again?” Yuri asked.

 

“Goo Hara” Yoona replied.

 

 

 

Another 2 days………

 

For the past two days, Hara keeps texting me. Greetings, friendly quotes, some love quotes and just about anything under the sun. She probably got my number from Yoona or Seungyeon. I find myself fond of her. She’s a beautiful girl and a sweet one. Don’t get me wrong but she’s more of a dongsaeng to me.

 

“Unnie!!” Hara hugged and kissed me on the cheeks. You can’t imagine my reaction the first time she did that to me. But I think it is a normal greeting for her since she also do it to Seungyeon.

 

“Hey…Hara..How’ve you been?” I asked awkwardly.

 

“Now that I saw you, it’s great! Kidding!!!” Hara quickly took back what she said after she saw the look on my face.

 

“Ahmmm unnie there is something I wanna ask you.” She said hesitating.

 

“Go ahead. Fire away.”

 

“Do you have a thing for Yoona?” she asked eyeing me intensely.

 

I almost choked at the question.

 

“What made you think about it?”

 

“Just….I think she...” Hara shrugged trying to find a reason.

 

“I don’t. We’re just close because of the games. Nothing else. And besides I think she likes Taeyeon.”

 

“She likes Taeyeon?” she said surprised.

 

“You know Taeyeon?”

 

“I like Taeyeon. Well before, but now I like someone else.” She said shyly probably because of the sudden confession that she likes Taeyeon.

 

“Really! You like Taeyeon before? So who it is now? Do I know her.” I said to her teasingly.

 

“Unnie….You know her very well.” She said while blushing badly.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” Tiffany suddenly appeared and hugged me from behind. Here is another sweet girl.

 

Hara’s crimson face turned pale then crimson again.

 

“Yah Tiffany Hwang you’re embarrassing me in front of a hoobae.” I pulled from Tiffany’s hug and face her.

 

“Oh sorry Hara. Please don’t misunderstand. Yuri and I should be going.” Tiffany winked at me. Where could we possibly be going?

 

“Neh…” Hara said.

 

Tiffany locks arms with me and dragged me away.

 

“And where are we going exactly?”

 

“Escaping another starstruck or should I say lovesick hoobae? Kekeke. Kwon Yuri is just mine.” Tiffany eye-smiled and pulled me in for a run.

 

 


Short updates guys...Sorry for this one...I'm busy the whole month...but i will still try to update once in a while....Fighting!

Thanks to those who constantly read, comment  and view this story....<<33

Thanks to you who is a bit sad that I'm busy...kekeke <3