Good Night, Bad Morning?...

Game Players, Love Players

 

Early morning….

 

Usually, it takes more than an hour to wake Jessica up in the morning. But today she got up early to check on Yoona and Yuri. To be honest she didn’t have a proper sleep due to excitement. She went to peek on their room when she saw Kahi doing the same.

 

“Unnie…how are they doing?” she whispered to avoid waking them up.

 

Kahi who seems more lovestruck than her cousin can’t hide her smile.

 

“They are so sweet. Look at them. They should be together like now!” she squealed.

 

“Ah unnie lower your voice. They might wake up.” Jessica pushed Kahi aside and looked at the sleeping persond inside.

 

“Eeehhhhhh!!! Aigoo! Did they kiss already? Omo! Ahmmp…” Kahi covered Jessica’s mouth to prevent her from making louder noises.

 

“Sorry…Omo!” Jessica can’t stop thinking what could have happened. They quickly run after they heard movements inside the room. Kahi pretends she’s preparing breakfast while Jessica went inside their room.

     

 

YURI’s POV

 

I think I was still dreaming when it was disrupted by a dolphin scream. I quickly open my eyes and look for the source of the sound when reality hit me. I remembered where I was and felt Yoona’s hand falling from my cheek to the bed. She’s really a beauty even this early in the morning. As much as I wanted to stay longer I know I have to go or appa will be very mad. One thing about my dad, he’ll allow you to sleep over, but you have to come home before the sun rise or you’ll never get to sleep over again.

 

I looked at the clock and it reads 6:10am. It’s already daybreak but it is still a bit dark. I fix my things and myself then look at Yoona.

 

“Should I wake you up? But you need your sleep more.” I’m still contemplating but I chose not to wake her. I made my way outside and surprised to see Kahi-unnie scrambling some eggs in the kitchen.

 

“Unnie you’re up early. Thanks for last night. I have to go home now. You know how appa is, right?”

 

“I see. But can’t you have breakfast atleast? Did you bid goodbye to Yoona?” Kahi unnie stopped what she’s doing and looked at me.

 

“Thanks but I’m not so fond of your cooking unnie..” I joked. “She’s still sleeping so I didn’t. Just tell her and Jessica that I left already.”

 

“But Yoona will be angry if she didn’t see you when she wakes up. You should say goodbye to her.” Jessica suddenly came out of Kahi’s room. “I’ll wake her up.” I grabbed Jessica’s hand before she can open their room.

 

“No. She can’t sleep last night because of her clogged nose. She needs her sleep for her class later.” I said firmly.

 

“But she’ll get angry with me….” Jessica whined.

 

“Just tell her that I insisted and I will get angry with you as well if you wake her up.” With that I smiled at Jessica and waved at Kahi before leaving their apartment.  

 

 

“Otteoke Kahi-unnie…” I heard Jessica said.

 

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I woke up from deep slumber breathing with ease. Thank God! Last night was a nightmare. I can’t breathe easily but thanks to Yuri, wait where is she?!!!

 

I looked around the room but didn’t see her. I bolted out to the door to look for her.

 

“Unnie where is Yuri?” I asked Kahi-unnie whom I saw arranging the table.

 

“Ahmm she left already.” I didn’t quiet hear the rest of what she said and made my way to the door. I don’t care how I look. I need to see her before she go. She needs to say goodbye before she leaves.

 

‘Where are you Yuri?’ I walked fast in the hope of catching her but I was stopped by a harsh grip on my wrist. I look at the person who dared to stop me and saw a panting Jessica Jung.

 

‘Did she run? Sica-unnie never runs.’

 

“Yah Im Yoona! Listen first. She left early this morning. Like two hours ago. So stop looking for her.” Jessica said after catching her breath.

 

“How can you let her just leave unnie!!!” I know my pitch is a bit higher by a few decibels but I’m upset.

 

Jessica waves her hand vigorously still catching her breath. “Believe me….I didn’t. Gahhh. She said you need your sleep because you’re sick.”

 

“You should’ve stopped her still!!” I walked back to our apartment and leave my bestfriend outside. I looked for my hand phone and type a message to Yuri.

 

To: Yuri <3

      Hey thanks for last night. Why did you leave without saying goodbye?

 

I’m waiting for her response when I saw the clock and realized that I only have 45minutes left before my Saturday class. I rushed to the shower and left my phone on my bed.

 

‘Why would she do that? Am I just assuming things? Omo! What if she avoids me because I’m a bit aggressive?’

 

“I’m not!” I blurted out. I quickly finished my shower when I heard my phone beeps. It’s her.

 

From: Yuri <3

        No problem. I have to go home early. I didn’t wake you up because you slept late. Oh and don’t get mad at Jessica. I forced her not to wake you. ^_^

 

 

“Aishhh chincha. Did Sica-unnie texts her?”

 

To: Yuri <3

       Okay. Ahmmm about last night, I mean, my hand last night, I’m sorry if it bothered you.

 

“Otteoke what if she took it badly. What if….” All my questions were stopped when I heard my phone beep. I slowly open her message, nervous that it will be the end for me.

 

*dugeun

*dugeun

*dugeun,dugeun,dugeun

 

 

But after I read her message my heart flutters and I knew it’s going to be a good day.

 

.

.

.

.

.

From: Yuri <3

    Ah your hands. Actually, I miss your hand right now. @_@

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry if it is short. (types) Busy. (runs away......)