Almost....

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

“Mwoya? Does it look like I have a choice? Chincha!” Jessica sighed. She decided to take a walk after Yoona snapped at her. Her feet took her to the nearby mall. If there is one thing that she loves to do aside from sleeping and singing it is window shopping.  Once a while she would stop, thinking of what would have happened if she chose to wake Yoona up.

 

‘If I let that happen Yoona will not get angry but Yuri will. And I need to be good to Yuri so I can get to Tiffany. Yoona will get over it anyway.’

 

“What should I do now?” Jessica is practically bored coz there is nothing new to see. She’s been at the mall more often than she’s been to her physical education class.

 

“Hmmp otteoke…”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

‘Where is she? I should call her.’

 

“Yoboseyo. Yah! Where are you? I’m here at the mall already.”

 

I’m sorry Tiff I can’t make it. Appa wants me to stay at home because I slept over last night. I’ll accompany you next time. Mianhe”

 

“But you promised….Hmmm nevermind…you owe me one Kwon..”  Tiffany didn’t bother to hear Yuri’s lame excuses and close the phone. They planned to go out today, buy new stuff, eat and maybe drink a little but Yuri did not come.

 

“Aisshh that Kwon. And she calls herself my best friend?” Tiffany stomped her feet furiously.

 

“Here have some ice cream. It will help cool you down.” Tiffany was surprised to see her favorite ice cream in front of her.

 

“Sooyoung! How did you know this is my favorite?” Tiffany grabbed the cone from Sooyoung’s hand and it. (A/N: I’m not really sure what it is. Some says its strawberry.)

 

“From last time. Yuri stood you up? We’re supposed to meet as well this afternoon but she cancelled.”

 

“Ah..yes she did. Thanks for the ice cream. Uh are you with someone?” Tiffany looked for any sign that someone is with Sooyoung.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!!!! You ordered a lot! Pay me!” a short girl with small hair highlighted at the ends came rushing from the ice cream parlor and grabbed Sooyoung’s collar.

 

“Mian Taeyeon-ah..but..it..was…for Tiffany.” Sooyoung managed to say while pointing her finger to Tiffany.

 

“Huh? Who….” Taeyeon turned around and saw Tiffany eating the ice cream. “Ah..Annyeonghaseyo!”

 

“You’re so funny.” Tiffany can’t help but giggle at the two. “By the way I think we haven’t met yet. I’m Tiffany, Yuri’s best friend.” She extended her hand for a handshake.

 

Taeyeon hesitantly shakes her hand while bowing slightly. “I’m Taeyeon. Nice to meet you.”

 

“By the way Tiff do you wanna join us? We do not have plans though.” Sooyoung said trying to change the topic and hide the fact that she ordered ice cream for five persons.

 

“Sure. I love spontaneity.” She perkily answered. They gave way to a gothic-looking man who is about to enter the ice cream parlor but gave Tiffany a wink before doing so.

“Ewww…I think we should really go.” Tiffany said a bit scared at the gothic’s actions.

 

“Let’s go!” Sooyoung lead the way leaving a slightly awkward Taeyeon and Tiffany behind.

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

I’m tired of all the walking when I saw an ice cream parlor ahead.

 

“Wow! Ice cream.”

 

I quickly made my way to the door when I was bumped by a weird looking guy dressed in pure black and piercings. Good thing I have good reflex or all of his ice cream would’ve stained my beautiful shoes. He’s about to get angry but I gave him my death glare.

 

“You want to die Goth?” with that, he crumbled his way out of the ice cream parlor. Tch! Loser.

 

“Kyaaaah ice cream!!!!”

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

“Hmmm what can we do? Should we watch a movie?” Tiffany who does not have any idea what the other two wants to do ask.

 

Right now they are in front of the movie theater. Tiffany and Taeyeon are looking for any good movies while Sooyoung is just eyeing the popcorns.

 

“Should we? Hmmm The Lucky One, Hunger Games and Sector 7 are on. What should we watch then?” Taeyon asked.

 

“Lucky One! I like romance.”  “Sector 7! Thriller is the best.”   “Hunger Games!...” they all blurted out.

 

“Otteoke…We can’t watch it separately.” Tiffany said.

 

“Let’s just not watch then. What do you think about playing arcade?” Sooyoung suggested since she’s good at it.

 

“Hmmm ok. But can we play basketball also?”

 

“You bet!”

 

 

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

Ice cream is really amazing. But what should I do now?

 

“Movie or record bar? But I will just fall asleep when I watch a movie.”

 

Jessica was thinking of where to go when she heard a small commotion. “Chincha! Sooyoung-shi and Taeyeon-shi are having a shoot-out in the arcade zone? But where is my Yuri-shi?”

 

“So the dorks are here.” Jessica, uninterested that she is, head to the record bar instead.

 

“She’s not there, but her best friend is.”

 

“You mean the rumored girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang? Omo! What are we waiting for?” The fangirls ran to the arcade zone.

 

“TIFFANY’s HERE?”

 

 

 


Promise i'll update again this evening.....if not, please don't hate me...i'm trying my best to update..