The Start........

Game Players, Love Players

The moving in party is in full blast. All players that are close to Kahi and Yoona are all invited including BoA and her team. A lot of them attended the party but since it’s not vacation yet, they went home early. One very important guest is yet to arrive and Kahi is doing everything in her power to make her come.

 

“BoA honey before you go can you at least do me and your cousin a favor? Pweasse~~”

 

“Ughhh Kahi-unnie I hate it when you do that.” Jessica went inside the apartment leaving Kahi and BoA at the front door.

 

“I agree it’s disgusting. Just say what you want.” BoA said amused.

 

“Can you call Yuri’s parents and tell them that Yuri will be staying in your apartment for the night? I need her to come here and she won’t come because it’s late and you know how strict her appa is as to staying out late. Pleeeaaasseee!!! For her happiness?” Kahi said slightly catching her breathe.

 

“Whoa you really said everything!” BoA is wondering why Kahi is doing this but she knows how important Yuri is to her and she knows Kahi only wants the best for her. She called her uncle and explained for some time before she smiles to Kahi then closes her phone.

 

“Okay. It’s already settled. But make sure nothing bad is going to happen. My name is on the line Park.” BoA said warning Kahi.

 

“I promise!! You’re the best honey!!!” Kahi said hugging BoA tight.

 

“What did you call me? Aisshh. I have to go. Take care of Yuri.” BoA pulled away from the hug and head to her car, a smile hidden from her face.

 

“Sure! Be careful while driving!”

 

 

 

School….

 

“Finally it’s done! I’m so hungry.” Yuri said rubbing her tummy. “Let’s grab a bite Fany.” She looked at Tiffany and suddenly got up. “Wait! Where are you going?” Yuri is surprised because Tiffany is in a rush.

 

“My dad is picking me up. We have a late dinner date with Leo-oppa. He’ll be here any minute. Do you want to come?” Tiffany said while packing all her things.

 

“My dad will scold me big time. Plus, it’s a family thing. It won’t be approp…”

 

“Yah! You are already a family to us. Sooo?”

 

Yuri is thinking whether she’ll come when her phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo BoA-unnie. Yes I’m still here. You what? Why? Ok I’ll wait here for you. Nea.” Yuri closed her phone confused

 

“So I guess you’re not coming?” Fany concluded.

 

“I wonder why she’s picking me up and I’m sleeping over her flat.” Yuri is talking to herself.

 

Tiffany just shook her head not believing Yuri is in her four-dimensional world again. She dragged Yuri out of the building and they waited outside. Luckily, both Tiffany’s dad and BoA arrived at the same time.

 

“See you next week Yuri, BoA-unnie!” Tiffany ran and got in their car.

 

“Bye Tiff!” Yuri and BoA waved at her.

 

“Get in the car fast. I want to go home.” BoA jumped in the driver seat without waiting for Yuri’s response.

 

Yuri quickly followed and sat on the passenger seat. “Unnie I don’t care anymore whatever is happening all I want is to eat. I’m so hungry.” Yuri’s tummy is already complaining.

 

“Hehehe don’t worry. There is a lot of food there. We’ll be arriving in 5minutes.”

 

“Five minutes? But your flat is a good 30minutes from here!”

 

“Who said about sleeping in my flat? I said you’re sleeping over. I never said where. Okay, where here. Jump off, I want to go home.” BoA shooed Yuri.

 

“Kahi unnie’s apartment? But appa….”

 

“I already talked to uncle and its okay. Just tell him you slept in my flat. Now get-off coz I want to go home.” BoA opened the door for Yuri. “Kahi will take care of you.” BoA said then drove off.

 

“But…unnie!!”

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri come inside and eat. You look like a starved puppy.” Kahi called from the door.

 

Upon hearing food Yuri quickly get inside Kahi’s apartment. After eating all the leftover food Yuri remembered that it is supposed to be a party.

 

“Unnie didn’t you tell me that you have a party but where is everybody?” Yuri said wiping the remains of spaghetti from her lips.

 

“You’re late so everyone’s gone home. Why are you always so busy? Are you normal?”

 

“Of course! Who moved in with you anyway?” Yuri asked Kahi.

 

“We did.” Yuri saw Jessica Jung and flinched at her cold stare. “Is someone with you?” Jessica asked hoping Yuri brought Tiffany along.

 

“Ah no..none.” Yuri stammered nervous. She watched Jessica’s cold face have a tint of disappointment. Whatever the reason for that, she doesn’t care. Right now, it’s so awkward for her.

 

“Jessica dear, what’s the problem? Can’t sleep?” Kahi asked Jessica who is in her pajamas holding her pillows.

 

“Ah yes unnie. Can I sleep with you? Yoona is having a runny nose and I don’t want to get infected. Please!!” Jessica asked.

 

“Yoona’s here?!!” Yuri asked surprised.

 

“Nope you heard it wrong. OF COURSE SHE IS!!!! Pabo….” Jessica said irritated at Yuri’s antics.

 

“But we won’t fit in my bed. Where will Yuri sleep?” Kahi said.

 

“She can sleep with Yoona. She seems very healthy. She will not get infected easily.” 

 

“Okay it’s settled then. Yuri take these pillows and sleep with Yoona in that room. Goodnight!” With that, Jessica and Kahi went to the other room and locked it.

 

“Chakaman…What just happened? Unnie andwae!!” Yuri is trying to protest but she is also tired. It won’t hurt if she sleeps with her. It’s not like something is going to happen. She’s sick for God’s sake!

 

“My best friend is in love with you”

 

“OMG what if…….? Aniya Yuri nothing will happen just open the door, change your clothes then lie down.” Yuri talked to herself.

 

Just as Yuri is to open the door it swung open to reveal a red-nosed Yoona.

 

“Uh what are you doing Acchhoooo!!” Yoona asked not able to hold her sneeze and immediately grab some water.

 

“I’ll sleepover in your room. Did you take any meds?” Yuri asked genuinely concerned.

 

“I don’t take meds that much. I just drink lots of water and use menthol ointment. Aacchoooo! Stupid nose! Now it is all clogged. And I still have community service tomorrow.” Yoona replied. “You said you’re sleeping in my room?” the thought just sink in to her and she felt uncomfortable yet excited.

 

“Ah seems like it. Can we sleep now?” Yuri asked tiredly.

 

Yoona just nodded then followed Yuri inside the room. Yuri freshens up and lies next to her in a queen size bed.

 

‘I can’t believe we will be sleeping together. Thanks Jessica unnie!’ (Yoona)

 

 “Goodnight Yoona!” Yuri said then faces the other direction.

 

“Goodnight” ‘I wish she face this way instead.’ Yoona thought while still looking at Yuri’s back. She can’t sleep because she can’t breathe easily. Few hours after, Yoona is still awake when Yuri shifts position.

 

‘OMG she’s facing this way’

 

She looked at Yuri’s face with awe and can’t control her hand to touch Yuri’s face. She quickly retracts it afraid that it will wake Yuri. But she can’t let this rare opportunity pass. She puts her hand on Yuri’s right cheek and just admires her beauty while sleeping.

 

‘I don’t mind not sleeping at all if I can hold you like this.’

 

Yuri is sleeping well but is a bit awoken by the pleasant warmth on her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw Yoona staring at her while her hand is on her cheek. Yoona immediately removed it and said,

 

“Sleep Yuri.”

 

“You’re not sleeping yet? It’s already….2am. You can’t sleep still?” Yuri asked then Yoona nodded.

 

Yuri saw the vapor rub on the side table then put some on her palms. She rubbed it together then put her hands on Yoona’s face for her to smell the vapor rub.

 

“Wow! I never knew rubbing it like that is so much better than just putting it on.” Yoona said, happy from the relief she’s experiencing now.

 

Yuri rubbed for a couple of times more and let Yoona smell it again until Yoona can finally breathe easily.

 

“Now you can sleep.” Yuri said.

 

“Thanks Yuri!” Yoona was about to close her eyes when she felt Yuri’s hand holding hers. She quickly opens her eyes and saw Yuri put her hand back to her cheek.

 

“Now we can both sleep.” Yuri smiled before finally closing her eyes.

 

Yoona’s heart is beating wild knowing their faces are just inches apart. And her hand is on Yuri’s cheek. From someone’s point of view it looks like she’s going to kiss her.

 

‘Thank you for this night. And to whoever caused this one to be possible.’

 

Yoona is still staring hard on Yuri when Yuri opened her eyes as well and stared at Yoona.

 

*dugeun, dugeun, dugeun

*dugeun, dugeun, dugeun

 

*dugeun, dugeun, dugeun

*dugeun, dugeun, dugeun

 

Two sets of wild heartbeat can be heard inside the room while their faces are slowly getting closer to each other. Closer, until they’re nose to nose, breath to breath. But no one dared to move too fast scared to ruin that perfect moment. They just close their eyes knowing that there is nothing they can ask for at that very moment.

 

 


It  should be a fluff chapter but I think it is a flop one. Mian. i do not have access to internet the past few days so it's late. Hope you still like it. Annyeong!!