I'm Warning You...She's Very Special

Game Players, Love Players

 

YURI’s POV

 

Hyomin and Sooyoung are arguing who I’m gonna share the bed with. I know Hyomin’s intentions are pure and I know why Soo is throwing a fit over it.

 

“STOP!!!” although it is fun and a bit overwhelming I can’t take this anymore.

 

“I’ll sleep with Hyomin. No more buts.”

 

“But Yuri!!!! My bed is more comfortable and….”

 

“I didn’t bring snacks Sooyoung” I said.

 

With a shocked expression she looked at me.

 

“Oh okay. I think it is more convenient then.” Sooyoung said resting her case.

 

“Really Shikshin? It’s about food? I can’t believe you” Hyomin scoffed.

 

“It’s okay Hyominie. Hmmm…by the way, who’s that girl with Taeyeon?” I asked pertaining to the girl who’s hugging Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“Ehhh you are really have the eyes for the best Yuri. We should ask you. You’re the one who arrives with her today” Sooyoung teased while playing on her bed.

 

“Huh? She’s not with us today. I didn’t see her in the bus.” I answered confused.

 

Hyomin suddenly hit Sooyoung’s head.

 

“Pabo! You can be really clueless at times janshin. She’s talking about Hyuna.” Hyomin said “She’s an arts student and a badminton player. I don’t know what happened either but since we arrived yesterday, she can’t separate herself from Taeyeon.” She continued.

 

“And Taeyeon just allow it? She’s really some player isn’t she? That cute little thing. Haha”

 

“By the way Yuri, what is the name of the girl I’m referring to earlier?” Sooyoung asked staring at Yoona while still rubbing her head that was hit by Hyomin.

 

“Ahhh you’re referring to her. She’s Im Yoona. Guess what sports she plays?” I decided to ask. I bet we’ll have the same answers.

 

“By the looks of it, chess is the best possible answer. It couldn’t be volleyball or athletics, I’m sure it’s not basketball so I say chess.” Sooyoung said after a long contemplation.

 

“Nope! It’s not chess. I didn’t beat her in the departmental so it’s not chess.” A girl said.

 

I looked at the girl who just butts in. She looks so young and fresh. An aura of intelligence can be felt around her.

 

“I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m Seohyun and I’m the chess champion.” She said shyly.

 

“Yuri this is maknae Seohyun. She’s like your counterpart in chess. She’s a genius in chess.” Hyomin introduced.

 

“Pfffft! There can only be one genius in basketball and that is me, The Great Kim Hyoyeon!”

“Ah so you are Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you! I hope you’re getting along well with the other kids. Always bring victory to us Hyoyeon-sshi arasso?” I played with her.

 

She looked at me in amazement for some reasons.

 

“Wow you’re really cool Yuri! I like you! For now I will honor you as our captain but I will beat you next time.” She said. She’s a little shallow don’t you think? Hehehe kiddng.

 

“Oh well, gomawo Hyoyeon. Hmmm…… so dance room eh. Just perfect. I think it gives me no reason to practice my solo then..Hahhh.” I said wandering around the room.

 

“You dance too? I’m a member of the university’s dance company. Are you? Are you!” Hyoyeon suddenly asked excitedly.

 

“Well I used to. But I quit because I have to set my priorities. It’s just a hobby now. Okay let’s go. Enough of this chats. Let’s go stretch our muscles.” I stood raising my arm up only to be tackled by my teammates.

 

“Do it yourself CAPTAIN! Serves you right for arriving one day late.” They all stood up and walk away.

 

“Come on guys!”

 

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

I’m so pissed. I lost my chance to be with Yoona because of Hyuna.

 

“Baby come on let’s go there!” Hyuna said.

 

“Stop calling me that Hyuna. It’s not like we’re together. You have your boyfriend right?”

 

“What’s wrong with you?! I thought you said we’re now exclusively flirting? Is it because of Yoona? Whatever your reasons are Taeyeon you’re mine until this thing ends.” She said referring to the training.

 

I just shake my head, not believing what she said. I hope this thing ends soon. I guess I just have to find my ways to get to her.

 

 

YURi’s POV

 

We had one hell of a training the whole day and we’re so tired. While we were preparing to sleep, I was a bit sad because I got to sleep on a bed but the other girls cannot. It’s not like I can do anything. I know my teammates are not that nice to give up their bed considering the amount of body pain we’re getting. I saw Kahi preparing to sleep on the floor.

 

“Coach! Why are you sleeping on the floor? Don’t they have spare beds for coaches?” I asked.

 

“Well yes they have but I prefer to join my players on the floor. To bond with them. It’s so sweet of you Yuri to care. Just call me Kahi for old time sake” Kahi said smiling at me.

 

“Well it is so sweet of you to join them. I’ll call you coach in school Coach. Hehe” I beamed at her. “But I don’t think your prodigy is very happy about sleeping on the floor.” I whispered to her.

 

“Well it’s just normal. Hmmm..do you have a thing for her Yuri? I see you always recognize her. I even saw you looking at her inside the bus.” She looked at me wanting to confirm something.

 

How can she say that? Am I doing things unconsciously? Do I like her? Well, I have to admit she’s cute.

 

“Huh?...What are you talking about?. You know me Kahi.” I said.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know you Yuri. You’re only attracted to special people, not just beautiful ones. But I have to warn you. She’s very special. You might even find yourself falling for her charm.” Kahi teased.

 

“Aissh you really are her coach.” I said wanting to avoid the suddenly eerie discussion.

 

“I’m serious Yuri.”

 

I just shook my head and bid goodnight wanting to rest earlier coz my body aches everywhere. I find Hyomin on our bed and carefully lie beside her. I close my eyes trying to sleep when a face of a young girl with doe eyes and milky white skin appeared.

 

I was so surprised to see her. I suddenly opened my eyes and peek at the girl whose lying on the floor uneasily trying to find some sleep.

 

She’s very special. You might even find yourself falling for her charm.

 

“Better sleep Kwon Yuri.” I heard Kahi said.

 

I quickly close my eyes pretending not to hear what she said. Aishh she’s messing with my head. 

 

 

 


 

 

If the readers are torn between pairings, authors are more torn i guess. Is it boring you? :(

I'll try to improve soon. Mianhae