Catching Up

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

It is late afternoon and the gang gathered in their favorite ice cream stall. HyoHyun, SunByung, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Amber are present.

 

“Who else will come? Did Yuri confirm?” Hyoyeon asked everybody.

 

“Nah.  These days, Yuri is with Yoona always. Otteoke I miss her a lot.” Sooyoung whined.

 

“Wae? Because you want to see Jessica-unnie?” Amber .

 

“YAH!! I-I did not say that.” Sooyoung defended. “It’s just Yuri is my ultimate buddy before but now that she has Yoona…., I don’t want to talk about it. I should just be happy that they are together, right?”

 

“Tch! Are they? There is a saying that an intelligent person is a fool for love.” Taeyeon scoffed.

 

“Aishh danshin. You are just bitter because Yuri was able to win Yoona’s heart effortlessly.” Hyomin said.

 

“Don’t you guys now that it is rude to talk about other people behind their backs?” Sunny gave her partner Hyomin a slap on her back.

 

“Yes, I agree with Sunny-unnie.” The prim and proper Seohyun seconded.

 

“But seriously Soo, what is the real score between them? Don’t you want to know the juicy details?” Hyoyeon insisted.

 

“Ahhhh choding!!!” almost everyone shouted.

 

“What? Okay you decide what we’re going to do now.” Hyoyeon told the gang getting bored.

 

 “Why don’t we have a truth game?” shallow-minded Amber suggested.

 

 “Ehhh it is not fun. Let’s do spin the bottle and drinking game.” Sooyoung thinks it is a good idea so that they can know their new friends better. And probably tease them a bit.

 

“How about stripping game? Kekeke.” Taeyeon suddenly blurted out grinning.

 

“Ahh byuntae!!!”

 

“Uhh, is that Hara-shi? Hara-shi, come join us.” Sooyoung noticed her from the counter trying to decide what flavor of ice cream to order. Sooyoung signaled her to come over and gladly ordered for her.

 

“Oh hi! What are you all doing here?” Hara said a little surprised and awkward.

 

“Just hanging out. We missed each other since everyone’s busy lately. Do you want to join us?” Hyoyeon who is very good with new acquaintances said. She immediately regretted the action though upon hearing Seohyun’s nose-breath.

 

“Su-Sure! Are you sure it’s fine?” Hara said sensing a bit of tension.

 

“This is going to be fun!!!!” Sunny said in her aegyo voice.

 

“Aigoo my bunny!” Hyomin admiringly muttered.

 

“Can we sleep over somewhere? I’m really a bit sad.” Sooyoung suggested. Everyone seems to have no problem with the sleep-over since most of them are leaving separately from their parents except for Seohyun.

 

“Since we are doing this, can we do it in my apartment instead?”  Hyoyeon said.

 

“Let’s have dinner first.” Sooyoung said followed by the growling of her stomach.

 

“ShikSoo!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 After their sumptuous dinner, they bought soju, beer, some chips and samgyeopsal for their mini pajama party. Hyoyeon and Seohyun prepare the food in the kitchen while the others wait in the living room. Hara, on the other hand decided to join the kitchen team.

 

“Wow!!!” Sunny squealed.

 

“You like it so much bunny?” Hyomin’s aegyo voice is awful.

 

“Awww my hands and toes are curling.” Sooyoung and Taeyeon said. They were just a few steps away from the couple.

 

“It’s because you do not have special someone. Blehhhh.” Hyomin defended.

 

“I also don’t have one, but I don’t mind.” Amber joined the conversation.

 

“Now that you mentioned it, what is your type by the way?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Hmmmm I have this ideal type but I think it is not possible.” Amber started thinking.

 

* TOINK

 

“Are you reading English fictions again?” Sooyoung playfully landed a fist on Amber’s head.

 

“Aniyo. I based it on our group.”

 

“Our group?” everyone on the living room is curious on Amber’s ideal type.

 

 “Yup. I want her to look a bit like Yoona-unnie, slightly cold but warm like Jessica-unnie, maybe a prankster like Captain Yuri but not quiet. Ah and a dancer like Hyoyeon and a singer like Taeyeon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie.” Amber explained looking at nowhere once in a while as if trying to remember all qualifications.

 

 “Pabo! You’ll never meet such a girl.”  Taeyeon said unable to believe she heard such a thing.

 

“You can keep dreaming man.” Sooyoung gave Amber a slight tap on the shoulders this time.

 

“The truth is, when you love a girl, even if she’s not what you exactly wanted, you find her perfect in every way.” Seohyun seriously said walking towards them holding the bowl of chips.

 

“See, that’s my girl.”  Hyoyeon said following her with a large pitcher of mixed soju and beer.

 

Everybody rolled their eyes with Hyoyeon’s statement.

 

“Guys where should I put this?” Hara came next holding a large tray of lettuce, meat, garlic and samjjang.

 

“Let me help you.” Taeyeon offered, getting the tray from Hara and setting it, making Hara more comfortable. “Are you sure it is okay for you to sleep over?” she asked a bit concerned.

 

“Maybe I should ask that question unnie. Are you sure it is okay for me to stay? You know I’m new..”

 

“Of course.” Taeyeon cut her. “I’m just worried about your unnies.”

 

“Don’t worry about them. They already left to their hometown. Is Yuri-unnie coming?” Hara asked excitedly.

 

Taeyeon looked at her a bit disappointed then answered. “I don’t think so.”

 

“Okay guys over here.” Hyoyeon set the table in the living room. Everyone gathered on the floor forming a circle. “This will be how it’ll go. We all will have five shots first.

 

“Five? Isn’t that too much?” Sooyoung protested. Sooyoung is known for her low-alcohol tolerance.

 

“Tch, baby.” Taeyeon scoffed.

 

“Do you want us to buy you milk Soo?” Hyoyeon asked mocking her. Sooyoung just pouted.

 

“After five shots, we will spin the bottle and ask questions to the one selected. If she chose not to answer, she’ll have to take another shot or in Sooyoung’s case, we’ll ask her consequences. Then that person will spin the bottle next.” Hyoyeon continued.

 

“Call!!!” “Okay!!” Everyone is excited in the game knowing they can learn a lot of things from each other.

 

After five shots, almost everyone is a bit tipsy. Sooyoung and Seohyun who are not very good in handling alcohol are tipsier. Hyoyeon spins the bottle and it pointed to Sooyoung.

 

“Hah! Okay ShikSoo, do you like Jessica?” Hyoyeon bluntly asked her.

 

“Ehhh easy. *hik I don’t like her because I think I already love her. Actually I already confessed, wait, did I? *hik” Sooyoung answered obviously not knowing she’s saying much more than she needed to.

 

A couple of ooooooohhhhhs and aaaaahhhhhhhs can be heard. They have a hint that Sooyoung likes Jessica but they can’t confirm anything because Sooyoung only shares it with Yuri.

 

“Chincha?” Is the only reaction Hara was able to give. Then she gets her mobile phone from her pocket and texted someone.

 

“SPIN!!” Sooyoung excitedly spins the bottle this time pointing to Taeyeon. “HAH!! Taeyeon-ah, do you like Yoona truthfully or is she just one of your crushes.” She said smirking knowing Taeyeon will be so awkward now that Hara is present.

 

“Aishh I’ll just take another drink.” Taeyeon said grabbing the pitcher but she’s stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

“Ehhhhhhhhh…Answer. Answer. Answer!” everyone chanted.

 

“Is it that hard to answer Tae?” Hyoyeon asked. “We want to know.”

 

“I thought I have a choice? Meanies! Fine! Yoona is more special than any of my crushes that’s why I’m so hurt because she chose that Blackey.” Taeyeon bitterly said.

 

“Ooooohh. Feisty.” Sooyoung commented.

 

“Are you sure it is not just your ego getting hurt because you’re not used to rejection?” Seohyun smartly commented. Taeyeon looked at Seohyun and saw everybody else’s looking at her.

 

“That’s another question. SPIN!” Taeyeon spins the bottle, swiftly avoiding the question. This time it pointed towards Seohyun.

 

“Haha! It’s payback time Seobaby. So, I’ve been wondering, why do you agree on being Hyoyeon’s second girlfriend when you very well know that she’s with Nicole?” Hyomin high-fived Taeyeon for a clever question.

 

“Just take the shot baby.” Hyoyeon said trying to protect her.

 

“It’s okay babe. Simple. Because I’m an intelligent person and I’m foolishly in love with her.” Seohyun stated quoting Taeyeon’s earlier statement.

 

“Awwww how sweet.” Hara and Sunny said together.

 

“Although I’m hoping it will change in the future. I don’t want to be the other woman forever. SPIN!” this time, Seohyun spins the bottle to prevent a dramatic situation. The bottle pointed between Hyomin and Sunny.

 

“Uhh. SunByung! Okay, this is really random. When do you plan to break-up?” Seohyun asked not really knowing what to ask the very open couple.

 

Sunbyung look at Seohyun and look in each other’s eyes seriously.

 

“NEVER!!! SPIN!!! Weeee!” They both said. The others can’t help but shake their heads and be infected with their happy virus.

 

*ding dong ding dong

 

“I’ll get the door.” Amber volunteered to get the door.

 

“Woah Sooyoung again!” Taeyeon said.

 

“Bring it on. Wahahaha!!” a drunken Sooyoung said.

 

“I’ll ask her.” Hyoyeon volunteered eyeing Amber at the door. “Choi Sooyoung, if you truly love Jessica and she’s here right now, what will you do and say to her?” She said winking at the others.

 

“Don’t you guys have harder things to ask? If she’s here, I’ll tell her I love you Jessica Jung with all my heart and hug her. I won’t kiss her though coz I might end up getting punched. Kekeke.”

 

“Say that again Choi?” Sooyoung was shocked upon hearing the voice. She turned to her back and saw Amber with none another than Jessica Jung.

 

“I’m so dead……”

 

“Yah unnie stop being so mean to Sooyoung.” Yoona who entered the door last gave Jessica a slight tap on her back. “Hi guys!” She got passed Jessica and make herself comfortable sitting beside Hara which made Taeyeon so happy.

 

“Where am I supposed to sit then?” Jessica asked. She looked around and the only available sit is the one beside Sooyoung. “I better go home than sit beside her. I don’t wanna get puked at again.” Jessica said coldly.

 

“You can have my sit unnie.” Amber got up from her sit which is between Seohyun and Yoona.

 

“Ahemm, If you’re here Yoona, does it mean that Yuri-unnie will be coming?” Hara asked, hoping.

 

“I called her and she’s devastated because her father didn’t allow her to.” Yoona said apologetically in behalf of Yuri. The mood slightly dropped.

 

“Come on guys! No more sad thoughts. Chop chop!” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Okay I’ll spin.” Sooyoung spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Jessica perfectly.

 

Sooyoung’s jaw dropped. Jessica is looking at her coldly. “O-Okay, you can ask her guys.” Sooyoung averted her eyes from her.

 

“I’ll do it!” Yoona said perkily, grinning at her unnie. “Unnie~ what do you feel towards Sooyoung-unnie? Awww!” immediately after Yoona blurted the question, Jessica smacked her arm.

 

“I’ll drink.” Jessica said.

 

“Why are you avoiding the question?” Yoona asked playfully. This time sitting more to Hara’s side to avoid violent Sica.

 

“Aisshh. I’m so pissed at her because she puked on me.” Sooyoung gulped still not looking at Jessica while everybody laughs. “But I’m a bit touched when she cooked me breakfast.” Sooyoung suddenly looked at her but immediately looked away upon seeing Jessica’s piercing eyes as if saying ‘that doesn’t change anything’.

 

“Awwwww you’re so sweet Soo.” Sunny commented. “I rather starve than let Hyominnie cook breakfast for me. Kekeke.” Sunny said which made Hyomin pout.

 

The random questions continued until the last drop of soju and beer. They would love to ask Yoona about their relationship but Seohyun stopped them. And a drunk Seohyun is not someone to mess up with.

 

“Okay for the last question….” Hyoyeon started.

 

“It’s almost 1:00am and we should sleep at 12:00mn. No more questions.” Seohyun said.

 

“Just this one babe. And this is for you girls only.” Hyoyeon insisted. “If you are not with the person you’re with today, who among us you would choose to be your partner? No pass please.” she said feeling cocky that she’ll be chosen most of the time. The others look quite nervous knowing they’re not that popular.

 

“Hmmm I think I’ll choose Sooyoung because she can cook. Or Yuri because she’s really admirable.” Sunny started.

 

“Tch greedy.” Hyomin rolled her eyes. Sunny just give her a hug to comfort her.

 

“For me, it’s Yuri-unnie.” Hara said shyly.

 

“As expected.” Taeyeon said. She then turned to Yoona expecting to be selected.

 

“For me, Taeyeon-unnie.” Yoona said smiling at Taeyeon.

 

“Yah Taeyeon-ah!! Remember, it’s just if.” Hyoyeon said impatient that no one had chosen her yet. ‘So Jessica?”

 

“Yuri.” She simply stated.

 

“Are you girls sure? Or you’re just picking her because she’s not here.” Hyoyeon can’t believe Yuri is beating her again.

 

“I’ll choose her too. So SHUT UP NOW AND LET’S SLEEEEP!!!” Seohyun said grabbing Hyoyeon.

 

 

 


I miss this story....I should update more often right?

I love you YoonYul shippers!!!!!

I wrote a YulTi multi-shot if you want to check it out, please do so. 

Please give me more love.. <3 <3