Memories, Coincidence, Impulse

Game Players, Love Players

Another short update.

 

 

 

At Tiffany’s Family Resthouse

 

 

“Where is Leo oppa going?” Yuri asked. She and Tiffany are in the pool resting on the sides after doing a couple of laps.

 

“He said he’s going to pick-up some old friends.” Tiffany answered, putting another layer of sunblock to her skin.

 

“More company for us. Is it okay with you? Yah stop applying those, it’s me who needs to apply.”

Tiffany just stuck her tongue out at her.

 

“I should be asking that to you. I invited you here thinking it would just be us.”

 

“No I don’t mind. Actually I would appreciate it more if we can invite the gang today.”

 

“Maybe next time Yuri. Well, to be honest, I missed you. These past few days you were always with Yoona. But I still don’t approve leaving her to the airport that last time.” She firmly pointed out.

 

“Eeeiiyyy. I don’t miss you, I miss them.” Yuri jokingly said.

 

“Are you sure it’s just them?” Tiffany said, teasing. Yuri was not able to answer.

 

*splashhhhh

 

Yuri just dove and did butterflies rather than answer the question. Afterwards, she dried herself and wrapped her robe on her body.

 

‘You’re being blind Yuri and it will hurt you.’

 

“Fany-ah I will just go inside and get some juice.”

 

“Okaaay” After finally being contented on her sunblock, Tiffany do another set of laps finishing with floating because she was tired.

 

Meanwhile, inside the house Yuri is struggling to make her juice coz she’s not very familiar with the place. She wanted some fresh lemon juice but decided to go with bottled iced tea because she didn't want to bother the maids.

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

When I learned that we are going swimming my energy automatically dropped. I’m not really in the mood to go swimming but the Jung sisters forced me to come, insisting that I should get out more without Yuri.

 

“Unnies, Oppa is already outside. Let’s go!” Krystal called, enthusiastically and went out the door first.

 

“Jessica-unnie, are you really sure about this? Who is this oppa again? Do you know him? Isn’t it better to sleep?” I asked trying to talk her out of it.

 

“I’m sure about this, we met him in the States, I think his name is Leo and I’m sacrificing my sleep for now.” She muttered lazily. “And more importantly, you should really come with us and stop thinking about your vague relationship with Yuri.”

 

“But I love her!!!” I whined. “Aaaah unnie!” Jessica landed a fist on my head, irritated.

 

“Stop whining!!” she grab her things and followed Krystal. I decided to follow her before I receive another blow.

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

Along the drive, Krystal told stories to Yoona on how we met Leo. She met him first in grade school, then after a few months, she introduced him to me. I despised him because I can feel his obvious attraction towards me, and I hated it. Yoona probably knows it already because Krystal boldly confirmed it making him more embarrassed. We arrived at his house after a while and were so amazed to see the location.

 

“I’ve been here before, I think.” I thought loudly. Seriously, the front gate is so familiar. I just cannot get a grasp as to when and where I saw it.

 

“Really?” Leo & Krysal chorused.

 

“I do not know. It looks so familiar.”

 

“We should get inside, I’m sure you are all excited.” Leo invited us in.

 

“Unnie! Stop staring at the gates. There are probably a hundred gates similar to it.” Yoona said, rolling her eyes. I just shrugged.

 

Leo lead the way inside and showed us where we can change to our swim wear. Krystal followed him enthusiastically while Yoona and I followed closely.

 

“I guess I’m wrong. I have not seen this interior before.”

 

“You are just dreaming unnie” I heard Yoona said and as if by default, my fist automatically landed on her head.

 

“Ahhh unnie!!” I just stuck my tongue out, eyebrows raised, giving her my cold stare.

 

“I will let you guys change while I prepare our food. I hope you will all have a good time, Jessica.”

 

I heard him addressed me nervously. I nodded and smiled slightly out of courtesy but he immediately blushed. Oh man, go buy some self control.

 

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

What is it with Tiffany? She is being serious and and emotional. I know I intended to just give it a try with Yoona because I am still afraid to get into a girl-to-girl relationship because of my family. But I must admit it is not hard at all to fall in love with her and ignore the rules. I know I am getting myself into a big trouble, but the hell with it. I am happy with her. I am just not prepared to share it with anybody else yet, including Tiffany.

 

Speaking of Tiffany Hwang, I have to get back to her now. That juice is hard to find. But I have to go pee first.

 

While I was doing my business, I heard people talking outside and footsteps closing in.

 

“Probably Leo-oppa’s friends.”

 

I walked out of the cubicle in the changing room and saw a silhouette at the door. The girl stepped backwards slightly, also shocked at seeing me and I found myself running into her arms.

 

“Yoona! You’re here. I’m so sorry about last time!” I hugged her tight with my eyes closed, having the biggest shock of my life when I opened them and saw Yoona and Jessica staring back at me, wide eyed.

 

“Yoong?”

 


More trouble for YoonYul. I already have the next chapter drafted but.....I don't know...it's frustrating   --____--