What Happened?!!!

Game Players, Love Players

 

Two days after…

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

“Bye Appa! Oppa! I will be late. Don’t wait for me.” I ran to the parking lot to my brother’s car trying to get to my appointment on time. I saw my brother trying to say something but I just waved at him.

 

Yesterday I was a mess because of what happened with Jessica and me the other night. I didn’t know what to think or feel. Gladly the photographer from last time called and asked if I can have test shots today and I think a little diversion is exactly what I needed, so here I am.

 

“Just do your best today and you will be fine Tiffany.” I was pretty surprised that I am talking to myself. Must be the effect of being best friends with Yuri.

 

After a half an hour drive I safely park the car on the available slot and enter the building hurriedly.

“Excuse me. I’m Tiffany and I’m looking for Mr. Park’s studio.” I asked the first person I saw. Instead of answering back, she grabbed my hand and led me to the dressing room.

 

“Please dress her quickly. I will tell boss that she’s here already.” She addressed the others.

 

In just a second, a lot of people gathered around me doing different things. Someone’s fixing my hair, doing my make-up, while the lady with a nice perm is placing different clothes in front of me. The other two are just undressing and dressing me. What a way to take my mind off things.

 

A good ten minutes passed and I‘m finally at the middle of the stage surrounded by lights. The director already explained what feel he wanted to achieve and being a fashion geek that I am, I already know what to give. The shoot lasted for an hour and I thought we’re already done but I was wrong.

 

“Tiffany honey you are amazing! You did great on solo shots.” Mr. Park approached me.

 

“Thank you Mr. Park! But a model is just as great as her photographer.”

 

“Oh you really are a charmer! Rest for now and prepare for the group shots later, okay. I’ll just finish the other models." He said then quickly goes back to his area.

 

“Group shots? I guess there is more to it.” I just shrugged thinking it would be better to think of things and concepts that might be asked later.

 

I slightly opened the door of the dressing room so I still know what’s happening outside and get my momentum going. I flipped the magazines I found on the table including portfolios of aspiring photographers. For obvious reasons I was drawn to one that said it is of Mr. Park himself. I opened it and was amazed by the shots. I was so engrossed on the pictures that I didn’t noticed the time passing by. Then on the last part, which was the highlight as stated by the cover page, I regretted laying my hands on it. What I saw is definitely a treasure for a fashion buff like me, under different circumstances. Perfect fashion, great conveyance by the model, great shots. It’s just that the model is Jessica.

 

Slowly the events of the other night replayed in my memory. I didn’t know why I acted that way, I mean, provoked Jessica, but it feels right that very moment. The kiss is something I cannot forget. It is sweet and definitely the best I ever had but it also reminds me of something I wanted to bury deep down. And looking at her pictures now, I can’t help but get anxious.

 

 

“Just don’t get too close to her Tiffany.” I told myself.

 

As if on cue, I heard giggles and familiar voices outside the door. It opened wide and I saw Mr. Park followed by two very unexpected pair.

 

“Tiffany they will be your partners for the group shot. I believe you know Jessica already. This is Sooyoung, she’s also here for the test shots.”

 

“Tiffany!!!!” Sooyoung squealed.

 

“You all know each other? That’s good. Next time, bring more of your friends Jessica honey.” He winked at Jessica and they both went out the room leaving me and Sooyoung behind.

 

I just stood there not knowing what to say or how to react. I followed Jessica with a gaze. There is something different about her today. Probably her model aura. My thoughts were bothered by Sooyoung.

 

“Hey Tiffany gwenchana? Don’t worry, Jessica is with us. She will help us out.” Sooyoung said making herself comfortable.

 

“Yeah. So you’re also into modeling huh Sooyoung.”

 

“About that….” I saw her blush a little. “I just want to be where Jessica is. Also challenge myself in the process.” She tried to reason.

 

“Why? You love her that much huh?”

 

“Aniyo. I’m not sure if it is love. I just know I feel something for her that makes me so happy even if she’s mean to me sometimes.” For a moment, I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but was immediately replaced by an unexplainable excitement and happiness seeing Jessica coming through the door.

 

“Hey Sooyoung! I talked with boss and he said with just some practice you will be a great model.” Jessica said cheerfully to Sooyoung, ignoring me as if I don’t exist.

 

“Chincha?” Sooyoung suddenly hug Jessica and to my surprise, she hugged her back warmly.

 

What happened to them? Where is the Jessica that always plays with Sooyoung?

 

“Ahm ahm.”

 

“Oh sorry Tiffany. I got overexcited.” Sooyoung apologized.

 

“Anyway the concept for the next shoot is “Opposites”. It will challenge your normal nature. Don’t worry too much Sooyoung.” Jessica gave a Sooyoung a tap on her shoulder and smile. Then she looked at me with her professional façade. “Just letting you know Tiffany-shi.”

 

“Come on Sooyoung I’ll give you some pointers for the concept.” Jessica held hands with her and leave the room.

 

“Tiffany-shi? Chincha? Tiffany-shi?” I was awed at how she treated me. After driving me crazy last time she’s calling me Tiffany-shi? I saw Jessica leaning over Sooyoung, maybe trying to make her point clear. Then Sooyoung nodded indicating she understood making Jessica peck her on the cheeks.

 

“Huh?! Aaahh!” unknowingly I stomped my foot in annoyance.

 

But wait, isn’t it what I wanted? To not be close to her? To not meet her again? Ahh, I need some back-up.

 

 

 

YOONYUL

 

“Do you think this tastes good?”

 

“Yup! Kekeke”

 

“Eeeiiii, I know you would say that. I shouldn’t have asked you shikshin.”

 

“Yup! Hahahaha!!!”

 

Yuri and Yoona are hanging out in the mall’s food court with a bunch of different things to eat.

 

“How come you’re still that slim? If I eat that much I have to work out hard not to get fat.” Yuri asked.

 

“Mmnoomoo. Uhmmm. Moolla.”

 

“It’s not fair you know. You’re still cute when you’re mouth is full and you have sauce all over your cheeks. Bleehh”

 

Yoona quickly clean her cheeks with her fingers and wipe it on Yuri’s cheeks.

 

“You are cute yourself. Bleeehh. Hahahaha!!!”

 

“Even your laugh is addicting though I can see your tonsils when you do that. Hahahaha!!”

 

“Meanie.” Yoona pout.

 

“Awwww your pout is even more lovely.”

 

 “Sweet talker. Hmmmp!”

 

*Beep beep beep

 

“Your other girls are texting you.” Yoona said.

 

“Maybe I should tell them I’m with my goddess.” Yuri said winking at Yoona while grabbing her phone from her bag.

 

“Tch!”

 

“Oh it is from Fany-ah. If you really are my bestfriend you will come here and support me. Jessica and Sooyoung are going to murder me soon.” Yuri read.

 

“Murder? What does she mean murder?” she confusedly overreacted.

 

“Jessica unnie is in a photoshoot. It’s impossible.” Yoona defended.

 

“Tiffany said she’ll be on a test shot today. Maybe it is the same photoshoot.”

 

“But what does Sooyoung-unnie has to do with them?”

 

“Maybe she followed Jessica again? Is it okay if we go?” Yuri asked Yoona pleadingly.

 

“Do you promise not to look at other models?”

 

“I only have my eyes on you.”

 

“Aishh. Okay let’s go.” Yoona got up but she was blocked by Yuri.

 

“What now?”

 

“Your hand princess.” Yuri said waiting for Yoona to grab hers. Yoona stared at Yuri lovingly. This girl can really be sweet sometimes.

 

“Come on Yoong. There is no time to zone out.” Yuri grabbed Yoona’s hand and ran.

 

I’ll take that back.

 

 

 

Back to the studio….

 

 

 

“Everybody, be ready in 15mins!” the director shouted.

 

After my hair and make-up I cannot believe how I transformed into a handsome school-boy. So this is what Jessica is saying to Sooyoung about challenging your normal nature. At first, I was so confused because all other groups have male models with them, leaving us the only all girl group. It all makes sense now. Sooyoung is tomboyish and I’m girly that’s why we are made opposites.

 

“Tiffany-shi, since this is going to be a group shot maybe it’s better if you join us to discuss your ideas?”

 

I was facing the mirror when a handsome rockstar talked behind me. When I turned around, I saw that it was none other than Jessica. Omo! She can really pull any role she’s given to.

 

“Y-yes, of course.” I followed her to the couch and saw a beautiful girl in a cowboy hat.

 

“Sooyoung?!”

 

“I’m surprised myself. You are also gorgeous Tiffany. You make a cute boy. And Jessie is a hearththrob.” She said looking at Jessica.

 

“Gomawo. But please remember in modeling it is not just the appearance. Conveyance is more important. You should be able to deliver the message without a need for words.”

 

“Yes Jessie. Tiffany, do you have any idea for the concept? How we should interact, move around the stage or facial expressions.”

 

 “Ahh yeah. About that. I don’t really think about it. I just feel the moment because the time that I think about it, that’s the time that I messed up.”

 

“Wow…You guys are pro.” Sooyoung said looking both of us in amazement.

 

I looked how Jessica smiled at her warmly and just nod in my direction when our eyes met. Aahh this is killing me. Where the hell is Yuri?

 

“Tiffany we’re here!!!! Ooops sorry it’s the wrong dressing room. I told you it’s the other one.” Yuri said obviously not recognizing us.

 

“Yuri it is not.”

 

Yuri took a second look at all of us and back to Yoona.

 

“Can you believe this? Omo!!!!!!! Sooyoungie!!!!!! Neomu yepeo!!!” Yuri went to Sooyoung's side and they both jump while holding hands. I thought I was the one who asked for her?

 

“Ahh Yoona how did you get pass the guards?” Jessica asked Yoona.

 

“We told them we’re friends with you. You look hot unnie.” Yoona complimented her and she blushed.

 

“I always am. Anyway we have to go. Sooyoung, let’s go. Tiffany-shi….” Jessica grabbed Sooyoung’s hand from Yuri and walked out.

 

“Tiffany-shi?” YoonYul both said.

 

“And did I just see Jessica grabbed Soo’s hand? What happened to them?” Yuri said furrowing her brows in the process.

 

“Unnie is acting weird today. What happened to the two of you Tiffany-unnie?” Yoona asked absentmindedly looking at the other two.

 

I walked past them and followed SooSica.

 

“Yeah. What happened to them? And what about us?......”

 

 

 

 

 

 


I know I told you before that I will update soon but I didn't.

I'm very very sorry because I can't.......

There is emergency at work and I had to work for 14hours a day for almost a month.

For now I will just post a teaser image for this chapter.

Hopefully I can update during the weekend.

Again, I'm truly sorry......

 

Short? Long? Too lame? Just Fine?

Tell me what you think guys.

And thanks for patiently waiting.

Although i would be pissed if I were you...

Kidding!!!!

Have a safe night......... <3<3<3