Another Cocky Teammate……..Omo! She’s Cute!

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

“ KIM TAEYEON come back here!” Yuri pulled Taeyeon’s jersey causing the girl to nearly fell on the floor. “What’s your problem danshin?”

 

“Stop calling me that. I don’t have a problem. I don’t want to go back.”

 

“You have to”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You have to”

 

“I don’t”

 

“You’re stinky and sweaty. Come back to the gym and shower before we talk about it.”

 

“YAH stop insulting me Monster!” Taeyeon secretly smell herself. “ Ooh okay let’s go back before I change my mind. You owe me an explanation.”

 

“Whatever Tae. Why are you sulking anyway?”

 

“Because I want us to win.”

 

“We won Tae.”

 

“Aish chincha….”

 

They arrived at the locker room, showered and prepare to leave when the coach approached them.

 

“Good job you guys! Especially Captain Yuri. You scored 21 points in total. See you tomorrow. Taeyeon I want to see you in my office.”

 

“Arasso coach-nim.”

 

Soo and Hyomin are already talking to Yuri.

 

“Wow you really are a monster. I rarely see you create your own shots yet you still scored 21 effing points?” Hyomin is exaggerating.

 

“Nah. My points mostly came from follow-up shots after the rebound. I told you rebound is important so next time Soo, work on your boxing out.”

 

“Aye, aye captain!” Soo jokingly salute.

 

Taeyeon is just standing there fixing her things and sarcastically mimicking their conversation in her mind.

 

(I will beat you Yuri. Just because your tall..hmmp. I bet coach is going to give me a go signal to shoot next time. I should go to his office now.) (Taeyeon)

 

“Tae are you going already?”

 

“Yup yup!” Taeyeon waved without looking at them.

 

“What’s up with her? Do you know anything guys?”

“Well…ah..” Soo stammered.

 

“SOO spill out!!” Yuri and Hyomin chorused.

 

“Alright! NO NEED TO YELL!!!!”

 

“But you’re yelling” Yuri teased.

 

“I’M NOT!” *cough cough* “ouch! My throat.”

 

“Sooooo…ppali!”

 

“Aish. Coach learned from a student that Tae bet with her classmates that she’ll score 20 points in this game that’s why she rarely passed the ball.” Soo explained

 

“I see. That’s why she’s so upset with me calling the play for you two. But remember, basketball is all about teamwork guys. Selfishness has no place here” Yuri lectured.

 

“Just like love” Hyomin blurted.

 

“Just like love.” Yuri said without realizing it. “Ehh? How?”

 

Hyomin blushed instantly after realizing what she said.

 

“Someone’s got a girlfriend..” Soo teased.

 

“I..I..don’t..yet.” Hyomin stammered. “I’m hoping you can help me guys. Pleaassee!”

 

“Do we know her?” I asked. I’m fine with my friends dating girls as long as it’s not me. I don’t date girls. I flirt. But that’s just about it. I still believe I’m straight, though I never liked a guy that much to consider dating him.

 

“I don’t think so unless you know the volleyball team. Do you?” Hyomin asked. “ Anyway, do you guys know that our opponent actually thought they could have won if their star player arrived?”

 

“Nope. Who’s this star player anyway?” I asked.

 

 

 

A week later…

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Another boring week has passed. So much for trying to keep a low profile. A lot of students recognize me now for being the freshman champion of the inter-department table tennis tournament. Little do they know that I only did it to gain incentives on my grades.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona! Are you just going to doze off there? It’s a bad habit you’re getting from your roommate.” Hara said waving her hands on my face.

 

“She’s my bestfriend not just a roommate. Besides, it’s a better habit than chasing some ball player. And seriously, a girl?”

 

“Yah what’s your problem! She’s my crush and I think she likes me too. And besides you’re a ball player yourself.” Hara defended.

 

Well I don’t really have anything against same relationship since my bestfriend is a biual. But I …..

 

“OMO, OMO she’s here. Yoona she’s here!!!!” Hara interrupted my thinking while shaking my arm furiously.

 

“Hi Hara! How are you doing?” a cute little fellow with white skin, and short hair with highlighted ends asked.

 

Did I just say she’s cute?

 

“I’m fine Taeyeon I’m so glad you asked.” Hara said with a foolish smile on her face. Tch! This girl.

 

“Oh how rude of me. Taeyeon this is my friend Yoona. She’s my classmate in one our subjects so you might not see her with me often.” Hara explained.

 

Why is she even explaining? As if she cared. I just nod at her, not paying much attention. I was surprised that she’s staring at me weirdly making me a bit conscious.

 

“Thanks for that extra information Hara. Hi Yoona-shi, it’s a pleasure to meet a pretty girl like you. Oh! Hara I have to go. Practice. It’s ok if you want to watch. And please take Yoona-shi with you.” she said then head on.

 

I look at Hara who seem oblivious to the fact that her crush might be interested in me Huh?! Is she? I saw her wink them smile secretly at me before she go. Omo she’s cute.  

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Guys have you seen the list of the team members for regional’s?” I asked holding the list in my hands.

 

“Daebak! She didn’t even participate in the inter-department selection game but she’s included in the team. She must be really good.” Hyomin said agape.

 

“And I heard she also beat Coach Lang of the men’s basketball team in a free throw shootout.” Sooyoung said joining Hyomin’s state.

 

I was literally ignored by them. Aish this kids. I bet their doubting their skills again.

 

Prrrrrrrrrrt!!! “Earth to Soo and Hyomin!!!”

 

“YAH MONSTER YUL!!” both stumbled from their seats due to shock..kekeke what a scene.

 

“What are you still doing? Go change to your play suits or its 50 laps for both of you. And that includes you KIM TAEYEON. You’re late again. Nobody’s so great without proper practice and discipline. Arasso? Go Go Go!!!”

 

“Neh!!!” Taeyeon who is sneaking in quickly followed Soo and Hyomin.

 

Someone’s POV

 

“They really are pathetic. Or I’m just so great. They included me even after a no show during selection. I’m really special kekeke. I should be captain. Now where is this little team?”

 

I saw a bunch of ladies running inside the gym up and down the bleachers. Now that’s difficult. Well I think they are a little able. Now they are stretching on the floor. I overheard them talking about a star player.

 

“I heard she’s the star player that our opponents are talking about” a short-haired tall girl who seems like the center said.

 

Oh there is another star-player other than me. Who could it possibly be?

 

“Yes she is. Based on the rumors she’s very good shooter. But I think she’s no match against me.” A pale, light haired danshin said.

 

Just who she thinks she is?

 

“Guys, there are no point talking about a person who we know thru rumors alone.” A dark skinned, long haired girl mentioned.

 

Well she got a point.

 

“What’s her name again?”

 

“KIM HYOYEON”

 

Kim Hyoyeon. Just who is this Kim Hy…Omo it’s ME!

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry if it’s boring you….I’ll try to make it more interesting as the story goes…