Time to Play

Game Players, Love Players

YOONA’s POV

 

 

From: Unknown

    Hi crush! How’s your day? Missed me? ;) Don’t skip your meals.

 

It’s been five days since the training and I’ve been receiving cute messages from this person. Whoever he is didn’t bother to mention his name. I felt annoyed when I first received his messages but now it is heartwarming already. I found myself waiting for his text sometimes. At least I know that is not Donghae because he already volunteered to save his number on my phone.

 

“He texted again?” Hara looked over my phone. I told her about the mysterious person thru sms because I haven’t seen her since I came back.

 

“Yep! Where have you been by the way? I haven’t seen you in class. Don’t tell me you’re stalking Taeyeon again?”

 

“Ani! We’re excused from class because our department had its festival. And I’m not stalking Taeyeon!”

 

“Ah I see you found another prospect.” I told her not really knowing, just hoping she’ll spill out.

 

At the sight of her slightly flustered face I laughed so hard. She’s really easy to catch.

 

“Well who is it that you like this time? Another player? Do I know her?”

 

“Well it’s not like that. It’s more of I idolize her. She’s like a standard that I have to achieve.” She said having a serious expression on her face. Then she shrugged and turned to me.

 

“Yah Yoona! Why do we keep talking about me? Did I just hear you say Taeyeon and not Taeyeon-shi? Are you that close already? And how about that person who’s texting you sweet messages? Do you have an idea who it is?” Hara asked non-stop.

 

“Wow Goo Hara! That is a record of five questions at once! What is this? A speed game?”

 

*Kriiiiiinnnnnnggg~~

 

I grabbed my things and prepared for class. I immediately stood up and leave Hara there.

 

“Yoona! Tell me!”

 

*merong

 

I entered our classroom as I see our professor coming from the hallway. I was about to put my phone in silent mode when I receive a message.

 

From: Unknown

 

       I will reveal myself tonight if you promise not to avoid me. I’m not harmful anyway. Just cute. ^_^

 

 

Really?!!

 

 

To: Unknown

 

     How can I be sure that you’re not harmful and just cute?

 

I carefully put my phone in silent mode and hide it in my bag. But before I can zip it a message came.

 

From: Unknown

       I have already proven it to you last time and based on your reaction, you approved.

 

 

To: Unknown

       I can’t remember anything but okay, I promised.

 

 

I quickly replied because my professor is already giving me suspicious glances. Let’s just hope he’s not that bad.

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

I thought hell week because of training is over, but I guess I’m wrong. Having more than ten major exams in my refresher course makes the in-house training looks like an outing. Thank God the festival and the dance competition is over. Good thing I have responsible subordinates and very loyal friends.

 

“Tiffany I think I’m going crazy with all these exams.” I slump my head on the table.

 

“It’s fine Yuri. We only had five this week. Oh but you skipped five because you’re a VARSITY PLAYER!” she said teasing me.

 

“Ahhh it’s not helping Miyoung! Stop reminding me. I would have been crazier if I don’t have basketball as a diversion.”

 

“Arasso. Just keep reviewing the notes and the past quizzes. Some items came from them. I have to go. Thesis.”

 

Tiffany left me for the library. I reviewed the notes she gave me and saw highlights on the items that appeared on the exams. I checked her copy of past quizzes and same goes with it. I checked for others but saw my bestfriend’s note instead.

 

^_^ You have to do good Yuri-ah. This is the only thing I can do for you! Mwahh! ^_^

 

 

To: BFF Angel Fany

 

       Thanks for always being an angel and for your note sealed with your signature eye smile! =>

 

*Beep beep

 

That was fast. I just send her the message.

 

From: BFF Angel Fany

      Appreciate your thank you message sealed with your signature smile lines…kekeke

 

 

“Aisshh. This girl. Focus Yuri! You have to perform well in your exam.” I told to mself.

 

 

 

After a few hours…

 

“Waaahh!! Finally I’m done! That’s harder if weren’t for Tiffany. I should treat her later.”

 

I’m walking towards the cafeteria to grab a bite when I noticed two familiar girls sitting on the bench across the building. I remember the other girl who’s in the same department I’m in. I didn’t know her name but she always greet me when their class president meets with me. And the other one is Yoona.

 

“So they’re having classes here. Hmmm I should text her.”

 

 

YOONA’s POV

 

I’m waiting anxiously for that mysterious person’s message. Every beep of my phone I feel nervous. What if he’s a ert just trying to hit on me. What if he’s….? *Beep… a she?

 

 

From: Unknown

     Hi Yoona-crush! I’m sorry for not having the guts to introduce myself earlier. I fear that I did not leave you a good impression so I just have to redeem myself. Hope we can start anew and be good friends or more. So…..It’s me Taeyeon.

 

 

Seriously it’s Taeyeon?

 

*dugeun

*dugeun

*dugeun

 

 

What should I do? She’ll think that I’m mad if I don’t reply. I should say something in relation to her message.

 

To: Unknown

  I see. It’s ok Taeyeon. We can start anew. So what should I call you…..Taeyeon-crush? ^_^

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Yuri is treating Tiffany, Hyomin, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon some ice cream on a hot summer evening when all their phones beep except Tiffany’s. All four reached for their phones but only three have the same reaction.

 

To: My First Five Group

  I see. It’s ok Taeyeon. We can start anew. So what should I call you…..Taeyeon-crush? ^_^ -    Yoona has a crush on me too!!!!! :p

 

 

 

Tiffany is just confused with their reactions. Hyomin, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon cannot believe what they read but Yuri just smirked.

 

 

 

So they like each other huh. I guess it’s time to play.

 

 

 

 


 

Hi guys! I'm waiting for the system to recover my previous chapters before I re-upload it but decided not to.

I will be re-uploading the old chapters and the new chapter today.

Also, I noticed that after the site recovers, some of my story's subscribers and comments are gone. So if you think you already subscribed but no email notification is sent to you everytime I update, kindly check again and please re-subscribe.

Thanks guys!