You Witch!

Game Players, Love Players

Next Morning

 

 

All players are required to jog along the beach early in the morning. To assure that all players will be attending, captains and coaches are tasked to leave the room last. Yuri was getting ready to come out when she saw Coach Kahi in the room.

 

YURI’s POV

 

Well I think she’s having a hard time waking her up. I went out of the room and lead my team to the beach. We jog for a good 1hr and do muscle exercises. The weather is not so nice today. I think it will rain soon. And just like that it starts to rain.

 

“Everyone go back to our quarters first for breakfast. Locations for training will be announced later.” Coach Lang shouted.

 

We immediately ran to our room and were surprised by what we saw. Next to Seohyun whose practicing chess by herself was a still sleeping Yoona. Obviously, she did not attend the morning jog. I heard murmurings from my teammates.

 

“Wahh I totally envy her. Her coach let her sleep like that.”

 

“She’s still sleeping?”

 

She can’t be seen like this by the head trainer. I should wake her up. I was about to come near her when someone passed me.

 

“Yoonaaa..Yoona..it’s time for breakfast. You should wake up now. Yoonaaaa~~..”

 

Taeyeon is doing aegyo? That was new.

 

Well now that it is settled we should have some breakfast. I turned around to grab food for the team. Hyoyeon offered to help me.

 

“How are you Yuri?” I was surprised that she asked me.

 

“I’m fine Hyo why do you ask? Are you not fine?” I asked her instead.

 

“Aisshh. You’re slow man~. Why do you always let Taeyeon have the first move. I hate her guts.” She said.

 

I confusingly looked at her and tried to understand what she’s talking about. I guess it’s about basketball. She hates Taeyeon because they’re both point guards, thus, a rivalry was formed.

 

“Well aside from you, she’s our point guard. Of course she’ll have the first move. I’m not slow Hyo. It is just the way it is.” I explained talking about basketball.

 

“What are we talking about exactly? Ahhh I thought you’re clever Yul…” she looked at me in disbelief, “…. but it proves that when it comes to girls I’m still better than you.”

 

“When did we start talking about girls? I thought we’re talking about basketball?”

 

“Aissshh…chincha. Why am I even friends with you?” she said walking away shaking her head madly.

 

“What is she so frustrated about?” I asked myself cluelessly.

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

I woke Yoona up to eat breakfast. I pity her because probably she was not able to sleep well last night.

 

“Yoonaaa..Yoona..it’s time for breakfast. You should wake up now. Yoonaaaa~~..”

 

Am I using aegyo now?..The things this girl makes me do...really. I saw her stirred up and look around. She’s surprised and embarrassed at the same time because almost everybody’s looking at her. Even after waking up she looks so cute.

 

“Gomawo Taeyeon-shi!” she bowed and hurried to the bathroom to shower.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

Everyone was looking at me earlier but I was not embarrassed because of that. How do I look like earlier? Oh my! Did I just let her see me like this? What if I’m drooling or my hair is very messy? Is she turned off? It’s really embarrassing!!!

 

Wait! Why do I care if she’s turned off? It’s not like I like her like that. I like her as a friend. She’s very caring and cute. I don’t like her like that right. Right?!!!

 

“I don’t like you like that Kim Taeyeon-shi…” I said to myself.

 

HYOMIN’s POV

 

The new location for the training was announced. Volleyball players, men and women will use the new gym together with the badminton players. Basketball men chose to use the outdoor court even if it's raining rather than share the old gym with us. So now we are going to share the court with the table tennis team. How can I survive not seeing her for the rest of the days? She’s my energy pill. The reason I’m able to handle everything until now.

 

“Hyomin! Let’s go, coach is waiting for us. We’ll be playing half court now; it will be a lot easier.” Sooyoung called me. She’s already in her rubber shoes ready for practice.

 

“Coming…..” I’m really not in the mood today.

 

“Ehhh don’t worry Hyominnie I’ll go with you later to sneak in the new gym..Shhhh…Cheer up okay?” she put her arms on my shoulder while looking around if someone is near.

 

“Jeongmallo ShikSoo?” I hugged her in happiness.

 

“Yah yah..behave now or I’ll change my mind. You owe me snacks tonight.”

 

“I owe you snacks until we go home. Thanks Sooyoung!” she really knows me well.

 

"JACKPOT!"

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

When we arrived at the gym half of it was occupied by two table tennis table. Probably one for the men and one for the women. So we’re going to use the other half of the court. It is smaller than the new gym but it will have to do. I saw Kahi starting the drill for her team. I quickly gather my team to start the training.

 

“Team we’ll jog a few laps around the gym first then we’ll practice our plays afterwards okay”

 

“Few means how many laps exactly?” Hyoyeon asked. I know she hates jogging. But we can’t ignore it. It is essential in stamina building.

 

“Exactly ten laps around the WHOLE court KIM Choding. Gada!” I heard a lot of groaning but they still follow my lead.

 

We run in pairs. Since Sooyoung and I are the tallest, we’re partners. We’re just talking nonsense while jogging. Since there is nothing to focus our attention to, we both noticed the table tennis team.

 

“Woah, well I think Coach Kahi is not kidding when she said Yoona is her prodigy. She seems weak but that backhand is a killer.” I commented looking at Yoona who’s practicing her backhand across Kahi who's blocking the shots.

 

“I think so too. I thought you wouldn’t notice.” She said half panting. It is already the last lap.

 

“There is nothing to focus on, of course I will notice.”

 

Sooyoung just shrug.

 

She’s very special. You might even find yourself falling for her charm.

 

Ah Kahi you witch. What did you do to me?

 

“Okay guys 10mins water break!” I yelled to my teammates.

 

I was looking for my water bottle when I noticed Kahi waving at me.

 

“Yes Coach do you need anything?”

 

“Come on Yuri it’s just us here. Here, take this.” She gave me a new bottle of water.  “So how’s the jog? Are you tired?”

 

“A little. It’s nothing compared to the morning jog we had.”

 

“The Almighty Kwon Yuri still refused to accept weaknesses huh. Well if you're tired enough don’t hesitate to look over there. You never know, maybe you can get some inspiration.” She said smiling while pointing to her back.

 

I looked at her back and chuckled.

 

“No thanks Kahi. Thanks for the offer though.”

 

She quickly turned to her back and saw none other than Lee Donghae.

 

“Not Lee Donghae you pabo!”

 

I ran to our side of the court to prevent a flaring Kahi. You will not get me Kahi. I thought to myself.

 

I looked again to their side. Honestly, I saw her; I just don’t want Kahi to tease me again. I think she’s really special and there’s a possibility that I like her. Still, I think it’s too early to tell.

"Im Yoona~~ Will you be able to make me fall in love with you?" I thoughtlessly said.