Encounters Part 2 (Yoona)

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

It has been a week and I miss her so much. Taeyeon’s constantly hanging out with me doesn’t help at all. I already talked about it with Jessica-unnie and she’s also wondering what’s happening with me. She thought Taeyeon is so cute, lovable and caring. She’s very curious as to what kind of person Yuri is that makes Im Yoona so confused.

 

“Yoona!!!” Hara suddenly hugged and kissed me. It’s her usual greeting to a close friend just like how Americans do it. It’s Wednesday and we had our joint classes. I was just resting on the bench outside the library when Hara came.

 

‘Aisshh this girl. If either of us is not very girly people might misunderstand.’

 

“Guess what? I…”

 

“You saw your idol and she smiled at you…” I cut her out. She’s been fangirling with this certain ‘goddess’ in their department that every time she gives her as little as a smile will make her day.

 

“Kyaaaahhh how did you know I’m going to say that? OMG she’s so awesome.” Hara said fantasizing again.

 

I’m already used to Hara’s squealing but it got worse this time that it is close to being annoying.

 

“It’s very obvious. I remember I have to buy something. See you on Friday Hara.” I got up and bid goodbye to her. Maybe I should unwind to forget her. Arcade?

 

 

 

After few hours….

 

Arcade is a very good stress reliever but this time my mind is just not there. No matter how hard I tried to beat my opponent I always end up getting beat.

 

*Beep beep

 

From: Pretty Sica

Where are you? Come to school at once.

 

 

 

“What did she want now?” I better go to school or Hellsica will run lose.

 

 

 

Outside the school…..

 

‘Omo! Am I hallucinating? Do I miss her that much?’

 

I think I saw Yuri but when I looked again it’s not her. I better hurry or Sica-unnie will be angry.

 

I walked a few more steps when I recognized a tanned girl eating odeng. This time I’m so sure it’s her.

 

“Yuri-ah! Oh my I miss you so much!” Yuri was surprised to see me. Well it’s been a long time and I really missed her. Do I sound too excited? I don’t care!

 

“Ahm hi Yoona. I…” she sounded really awkward. She’s so cute!

 

“Yuri, are you coming?” Yuri was cut off by someone and damn she’s beautiful. Who is she?

 

“I have to go. Bye” Yuri told me instead. Come on! You could atleast say you missed me too. Or maybe she didn’t really miss me.

 

I waved to her still smiling but it feels really awkward. I still want to chat a bit and maybe catch up a little but it seems that I’m interrupting something.

 

I saw them talk to each other but I think Yuri’s daydreaming.

 

‘Omo that eye smile is a killer! And they even lock arms! What is she to her?’

 

 

 

 

After two days…..

 

It’s Friday and we have joint classes again. We’re waiting outside our room near the library when I saw Yuri. I immediately got up and do a weird hand movement just to catch her attention. Finally she recognized me.

 

‘I look stupid’

 

“Oh hi Yoona! Who are you with?” Yuri asked.

 

“I’m with my friend over there.”  I pointed to a Hara who is somehow acting overly cute. “You look so busy.” I noticed she’s holding a lot of papers. She’s extraordinary.

 

“Council meeting. Hmmm you’re friend seems to be my hoobae. Is she from our department?”

 

I’m surprised it didn’t even occur to me that Hara and Yuri are in the same department. She knows her?

 

“Yes, she is from your department. She’s beautiful right?” I said.

 

“Ah yes! She’s the girl who’s always with Seungyeon every time she meets me. What is her name again?” Yuri asked.

 

“Goo Hara” I replied.

 

“Anyway I have to go Yuri, our professor is coming.” I waved at her and leave.

 

‘She even asked her name to me!!!! Did she like Hara?’

 

“Yoona!! You know my idol? Oh yeah, how stupid of me to not even think about it. Do you know her number? Give it to me please~~” Hara literally attacked me with aegyo.

 

“Is Yuri the idol you’re talking about? Don’t use your aegyo on me Hara. If you want her number you ask her yourself.” I said annoyed. Good thing the instructor already came. Hara doesn’t have a choice but to settle to her sit. I feel so threatened.

 

‘Kwon Yuri why are so popular?’

 

 

Another two days…..

 

 

We received a message from our professor that our class will be transferred to their department. I just remembered their building is the same as Yuri’s.

 

‘I hope I see her today.’

 

For the past 45 minutes all I do is look outside the window in the hope of seeing her even just for a second. I’m getting sleepy and the way our professor is teaching is very boring.

 

“Unnie!!” I heard someone scream outside. It sound so familiar and when I looked outside I saw Hara hugging then kissing……..Yuri! Horror strikes me as I saw how close she is now to her. After only two days? Two days?!!! I’ve been with her for like two weeks and we haven’t done anything more than holding hands. Ahhhh I’m going crazy.

 

I continue watching them and saw Hara shyly saying something then Yuri almost choked at what she heard.

 

‘Omo did she confessed to her already?’

 

“Yes Ms. Im?” I heard the professor said. I didn’t realize that I was standing until I saw all my classmates looking up on me.

 

“Ahm..I thought I feel something under my chair.” I bowed to my teacher and sit again.

 

I look outside again and saw Hara blushing madly while Yuri is teasing her. They look so close and..sweet.

 

Suddenly the eye-smile girl appeared and backhugged Yuri. I think that’s close to saying she’s mine so back-off.

 

‘How can I even compete with that?’

 

I saw the girl lock arms again with Yuri and drag her away from Hara. Before they leave Yuri stopped and said something then the girl smiled at her and they ran together.

 

I can feel my heart hurt from jealousy. It can’t be like this.

 

“I have to do something.”