Short Update

Game Players, Love Players

 

Two days before vacation ends. Tiffany and Yuri are just hanging out in Tiffany’s family rest house. They’re in the balcony enjoying some sunlight playing stack games while having a glass of fruit shake each. They decided to cool off from all the crazy things that are happening.

 

“So what are your plans after graduation?” Tiffany suddenly asked.

 

“Do you need to remind me? You already know that my father wants me to take graduate class and have a masters and doctors degree in business. Nothing new.” Yuri boringly answered.

 

“I know what your parents’ plans are. I’m asking yours. How about Yoona? What exactly are you two?” she suddenly changed the subject.

 

“When did it become about us? I thought we’re discussing our future.” Yuri gave her a “WTH look” then continued stacking.

 

“So you’re saying she’s not part of it? What game are you playing Kwon Yuri?” Tiffany crossed her arms and layback giving Yuri a disapproving look.

 

“Stacking? Seriously Tiff what’s with all this talk? Are you considering a future with Jessica now?” Yuri stopped playing and looked at Tiffany teasingly.

 

“Hah! Really, you're going to be like that? This isn’t about me Yuri. I just want to know since I am your best friend. It confuses me, you know.”

 

“What is so confusing?” Yuri honestly didn’t know where this talk is going. Although she already have a hint. She's not in the mood to discuss it with her.

 

“Let’s just say, I saw what Yoona means to you. I know how you were so affected by her during camp. I have an idea what you feel for her. But now I’m all confused. It’s like you’re putting an act. What exactly are you doing?”

 

“Well, I just want to try it out. Maybe, be with her for a couple of months then I’ll let go of her.” Yuri just shrugged.

 

“You’ll hurt her. Don’t play with her heart, Yuri.” Tiffany said worriedly.

 

“I’m not. It’s not like she’s that inlove with me.”

 

“She is, and if she’s not, don’t make her. I thought she already confessed?”

 

“She did, or atleast I think she did. It’s not that serious.”

 

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Karma exists, Yuri.”

 

“Oookaaay MOM!” Tiffany threw the game pieces to Yuri which the latter simply dodged. “Seriously Tiff why are we having this conversation? Did something happen to you and Jess in the room that time while we’re outside?” (A/N: Yuri is referring to JeTi moment that Sooyoung interrupted with chips.)

 

“Nothing. She just apologized for the incident last time. And don’t try to bring it back anymore.” She said trying not to blush.

 

“But why is Sooyoung sulking about your faces being so near to each other.” Yuri said talking to herself.

 

“Mwo?!” this time she wasn’t able to stop her face from burning upon remembering Jessica’s words.

 

“Or maybe the time when you bumped into each other in the club, her tops ending up on you.”

 

“Hajima!”

 

“Perhaps during that night after the photoshoot when she sent you home because Jay and Taec ditched you.”

 

This time Tiffany was not able to say a word. She can still remember how great that night started and how she ended it horribly. Yuri stood up, made her way down to the pool, and waved at Tiffany.

 

“Come Tiff. Or I’ll tell Jessica that you’re not washing up regularly.”

  

“YAH Kwon Yuri!!!”

 

 

 

YoonSic apartment….

 

YoonSic bought a small bed for Krystal and put it in their room. Kahi offered to share her room but they still think Kahi should get her privacy. After they finished everything, there is nothing left to do. Krystal went outside the room talking to someone on her phone.

 

“I’m so bored! I wonder what Yuri is doing right now.” Yoona get her cellphone to text Yuri but Jessica grabs it from her.

 

“Don’t.”

 

“Why not? I miss her.” Yoona said whining. Although she still feels bad that Yuri left her to go to the airport alone, she still understands what Tiffany's role in Yuri's life is.

 

“Remember you still hate her now. Is there something you’re not telling me?”

 

“What do you mean unnie?” Yoona looked at Jessica who is giving her suspicious look.

 

“Are you two official now?”

 

“Ah that. I don’t know either.” Yoona gloomily said. "Remind me to ask her later." she sarcastically replied.

 

“What? You kissed a lot and you’re saying you didn’t know. I want a word with her.” Jessica grabs her phone, this time Yoona stopped her.

 

“Unnie please don’t! I didn’t get to ask her the question and I don’t want to stop whatever is happening right now by asking it.”

 

“But you already confessed. Unbelievable, you are being stupid Yoona.”

 

“I know but I love her and I don’t want to risk anything now that I can finally have her.”

 

“But are you sure you have her. Your love is so pure and I know she’s your first but I don’t want you to get hurt.” Jessica said worried.

 

“Don’t worry about me unnie. Why don’t we talk about you and Tiffany-unnie instead? I heard she’s leaving after graduation.”

 

“I will make her stay.” Jessica said determined.

 

“What if she doesn’t want to?”

 

“I will make her want it.” She said cockily.

 

 

“Unnies!!!!”

 

“Ahh Krystal, stop shouting. I don’t need another loud person in this room.” Jessica said earning two pillows from Yoona.

 

“You guys are boring. Get your asses up and let’s have fun!!!”

 

"Fun? Here? She just get back from the States. Unnie your dongsaeng is weird." Yoona muttered, amazed how Krystal, who just came like 24hrs ago, managed to get her hands on some "FUN".

 

"Baby Jung daebak!!!!"


 

Effects of being underpaid while covering for my manager for almost half a year and still counting.  O__o

 

I'm not feeling this story right now. I just updated because this part had been in my laptop for quite some time. I just added and modified some parts so it's bearable to read.

I'm sorry. Probably, I'll still be like this early January.

And, I'm also busy catching up on Sooyoung's drama and old episodes of Running Man.

Yeah I'm babbling...I should go now...Be safe guys! <3