Tease!!!

Game Players, Love Players

After lunch, the players are given time to mingle with others. Some are playing, others are flirting while some are just sitting on the hall talking with each other enjoying their time to rest.

 

Yoona is just sitting there bored next to her coach who’s smiling and giggling while talking to guys. Taeyeon is hanging out with Hyuna, more of Hyuna is forcing her to hang out with her. Hyomin, Soo and Hyoyeon are talking to each other planning for who knows what. Yuri is nowhere to be seen.

 

YOONA’s POV

 

At last we are given free time. I want to just lie on my bed and listen to some music but coach want me to come with her in the hall. I went with her and immediately regret it because obviously she just wanted to attract boys. Is she really like this? It sounds different. Seems like she’s hiding something and the ty image is just a front.

 

It will be better if I can hang out with Taeyeon and continue what we’re talking about earlier but I saw her with badminton girl. I can’t take this anymore. I decided to make up reason so I can go to our room.

 

“Coach I’m not feeling so well. My eyes are hurting. I’ll just go to our quarters and rest.” I told her and walk away not waiting for her response.

 

“Oh okay. Rest well Yoona!”

 

I quickly head to our quarters and as expected no one’s there. I head to my spot on the floor and lounge. I glance at the beds and imagine the comfort of sleeping on it. I shake the idea out of my head coz I know it’s impossible right now. I saw Seohyun-shi’s chess board and arranged the pieces. I’m not a bad chess player since it’s my family’s past time aside from pingpong.

 

I’m just enjoying the silence and serenity of the room when I heard the door suddenly opened. I saw Yuri coming in with her headset on, all her attention on her phone. It seems like she’s watching something. She then head on the vacant spot on the dance room facing the mirror and starts stretching. She then removed her sweatshirt and that leaves her with her white tank top and black sweat pants.

 

I raised an eyebrow surprised in what I’m seeing. She really has some serious curves. She then began to dance gracefully moving her body in a beat I can’t here but can almost imagine. Wow! She’s hot when she’s dancing. Waves, locks and popping, she can execute it properly. It’s an eyegasm watching her dance. I was in my own world when a loud sound shocked me.

 

“Ahhhh!!”

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

Since we’re given free time I decided to do something valuable. I have the materials that Tiffany gave me for our exams and I have the video that Minzy send me for my solo. I decided to the solo instead fearing that I will just doze off reading the materials Fany gave me. I decided to change into my dance suits in the bathroom. I put my hoodie on top of my tops to warm me up, put my head phones on and watch the video of the solo. Waves, popping and locks? As expected from Minzy. I walked to the room and head directly to the vacant area facing the mirror and stretch. I remove my sweatshirt as it would just be an obstacle when dancing.

 

I was moving to the beat well but I think I’m a bit restrained by the wires of my head phones. I turned and was surprised when my head phones snapped out of my phone sending my phone in the air. Good thing I have good reflex and was able to catch the phone before it smash on the ground.

 

“Ahhhhh!”

 

“Huh? Oh! I’m sorry Yoona. I didn’t know you’re here. Are you okay? I asked her. I walked near her looking if there’s something wrong.

 

“I’m fine..I was just shocked when the loud music burst. I was …well…daydreaming..”she said shyly.

 

“Ah okay….ahmm do you mind if practice here. I promise it will just be loud enough for me to hear. If not, it’s okay, I’ll just use my head phones.” I asked her half hoping she won’t mind.

 

She just stares at me, maybe thinking if it’s okay.

 

“Yoona? Yoona-shi…so is it okay?” I waved my hand slightly in front of her. Then she blushed probably embarrassed that she dozed off.

 

“Ahh…mmmm..It’s fine really…I know it’s also inconvenient to dance with head phones on. Oh and just call me Yoona, okay unnie?”  I heard her said.

 

“Chincha? Thanks so much Yoona-shi…I mean Yoona.” I smiled at her sweetly really thankful that she agreed.

 

“Don’t mind me, I’ll just practice on low volume. Just continue what you’re doing…well…as I recall…daydreaming?” I and she blushed once again.

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

I saw Yuri ran to my side worriedly. She asked if something is wrong and I quickly think of an excuse. I don’t want her to know that I was watching her intently while dancing.

 

“I’m fine..I was just shocked when the loud music burst. I was…well…daydreaming..” what did I just said? It is so lame.

 

I heard her asked if she can practice without her headphones. Oh sure you can Yuri. It’s a pleasure seeing you dance. Gosh, she’s very close! She’s actually…hot..with her hair in a pony tail, some strands falling on her face and few sweats trickling down her neck.

 

“Yoona? Yoona-shi…so is it okay?” she waved her hand slightly in my face. I can feel my face blushed.

 

“Ahh…mmmm..It’s fine really…I know it’s also inconvenient to dance with head phones on. Oh and just call me Yoona, okay unnie?”  I said.

 

“Chincha? Thanks so much Yoona-shi…I mean Yoona.” she smiled at me sweetly. I didn’t really know what to feel. I feel like melting.

 

“Don’t mind me, I’ll just practice on low volume. Just continue what you’re doing…well…as I recall…daydreaming?” I heard her say. I feel my face getting hotter.

 

Aishh what a tease. I smiled a little when she turned around to practice. I feel like we’re closer now and I want to be close to her more. I’m smiling widely then I see the door opens.

 

“Oh my Yuri you’re so hot!!! I haven’t seen you dance for a long time. You still got the moves. You’re so y Yuri-baby!!” Coach Kahi is fangirling and suddenly hugged Yuri tightly and kisses her cheeks a lot of times.

 

How can I forget about her? There really is something going on with this two. I should remember not to get involve with them.

 

I can see Yuri trying to release from her grip. She’s so cute. But I can’t get involved.

 

*dugeun

*dugeun

*dugeun

 

Why do I feel like this?

 

“Yoona~”

 

I looked at the one who called me.

 

“Hi Taeyeon-ah I didn’t see you coming.” I said.

 

“Hmmm probably because you’re busy looking on the other side.” She murmured.

 

“Sorry I didn’t get that. What did you said?”

 

“Ahmm I mean I brought this dessert for you. Actually it’s just chocolate bars. We eat it while practicing. Thought you might want some.” She showed me the bars and I immediately grab one.

 

“This is my favorite! Oh my you’re so nice Taeyeon!. Gomawo.”

 

“Sure. What are you doing here anyway..with Yuri?” she asked. She doesn’t seem happy. Or maybe she’s just curious.

 

“Aniyo. I went here to sleep. I didn’t know she’s here practicing. Did you know that she’s a very good dancer?” I asked her.

 

“Show-off.” She scoffed.

 

“No no no..She didn’t know I’m here until her head phones snapped.” I defended her.

 

“Okay, if you’re so into her.” She suddenly stood up and leave the room.

 

*dugeun

 

“Taeyeon-ah!..” I shouted. She turned back a little and looked at me. “Thanks for the chocolates.”

 

She then walked towards me again and lean in front of me.

 

“If you’re really thankful, you can just kiss me.” She leaned closer to me.

 

I can’t move. It’s very awkward. I don’t know what to feel.

 

*dugeun dugeun

 

My heartbeat is in overdrive. I can my feel my cheeks burn. Then she slowly pulls away.

 

She smiled her playful smile and pinched my cheeks.

 

“You’re so cute baby.” Then she walked away.

 

Tease! I was finally able to breathe easily but then I saw Yuri looking at me with an expression I can’t explain. Kahi was already gone and it was just the two of us again.

 

Why is she staring at me like that? It’s rude to stare.  I became conscious and compose myself.

 

*dugeun

*dugeun

*dugeun

 

Seriously, heart? What’s wrong with you beating like crazy when I’m with them?

 

 

 

 


Rushed update...my sister is bugging me to give her the laptop.