What Happened?!! - Part 2

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

“Okay. Time! Tiffany honey can I talk to you for a second?” Mr. Park said. Tiffany walked from the stage and approached him.

 

“Are you uncomfortable? What happened to you? You were amazing earlier. Whatever it is, push it back for now. Focus on the shoot, okay?”

 

“Jaesonghapnida. Thanks for criticizing me.” Tiffany bowed.

 

“Now go back in there and work it. Fierce!”

 

“Neh. I understand. Kamsahapnida!” Tiffany cleared her mind and walked back to the stage. She was very distracted earlier because of Jessica and Sooyoung’s unexplainable closeness. However, she can’t be distracted for long because she wanted this so much.

 

-------------------------------

 

“Fany-ah is obviously getting distracted. Hhhhhhh. Well who wouldn’t? But Sooyoung is surprising me.” Yuri commented from the sidelines.

 

“Must be the Sica-effect. I’m still wondering what could have happened that put them in this situation.” Yoona said.

 

-------------------------------

 

“Let’s continue!”

 

This time Tiffany ignored the fact that Jessica and Sooyoung are her co-models. Mr. Park is very happy because he was able to take good shots.

 

“Okay last shot!” Mr. Park shouted but Sooyoung doubted if the other two heard it.

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other fiercely that made Sooyoung so worried.

 

“Perfect!!”

 

Sooyoung clapped and cheered to break the tension between the two. Tiffany lowered her gaze when Mr. Park approached Jessica and complimented her.

 

“Ow Jessie! You never fail to bring out the best in your co-models. You two should be very proud to have worked with her.”

 

“Gomawo oppa.”

 

“That’s all for today. We will be calling you if some clients are interested in your photos.” He said then asked her assistant to give Jessica her next schedule.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

“You guys are jjang!!” YoonYul approached them.

 

“Let’s have a celebration snack!” Yuri suggested while making their way out. Sooyoung and Tiffany got excited.

 

“You go ahead, I have another schedule.” Jessica said. Upon hearing it, Sooyoung got disappointed while Tiffany got awkward and it didn’t escape Yuri’s quick eyes.

 

“Unnie I thought you only model for Mr. Park?” Yoona asked.

 

“Well he referred me to someone really big and he wanted to meet me today.”

 

“In that case, more food for Sooyoung!!! Maybe Tiffany can send you.” Yuri tried to joke.

 

“Andwae!!” SooFany both said.

 

“Ahmm I don’t think I can join you.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Wae?” YoonYulFany all asked.

 

“It’s okay Sooyoungie. You can join them later.” Jessica said.

 

YoonYulFany are all shocked.

 

“Chincha?! Okay! Guys I’ll just send Jessie to her next schedule then I’ll come back for snacks.” Sooyoung hurriedly made her way to the basement to get her ride while Jessica waited with YoonYulFany.

 

“I didn’t know Sooyoung can drive.” Tiffany commented.

 

“Well not exactly.” Yuri blurted out while waiting for Sooyoung to arrive. Just then, a red bike came running smoothly with Sooyoung on it.

 

 “You look hot in there unnie.” Yoona said.

 

“Hotter when I’m on it.” Jessica said then hopped in grabbing Sooyoung’s waist. Sooyoung’s burning cheeks are evident even with her helmet on.

 

“Bye guys. Let’s go Sooyoungie.” Sooyoung kicked the bike hard and moved away.

 

“Sooyoungie? Jeongmal..Sooyoungie?!!” Yuri can’t believe it.

 

Yoona is also shocked but she is sensitive enough not to comment seeing how Tiffany is so affected.

 

‘What are you doing now Sica-unnie’ (yoona)

 

 


Short update...

Just to wrap up the previous chapter...

Next chapter will be YoonYul since I think the past chapters focused on JeTi...

I should not forget my OTP right?