Sacrifices....Priorities

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay. Here we are.” Sooyoung said as she park her bike near the the entrance of a building.

 

“Thanks for everything Sooyoung. You’ve been a good help.” Jessica said as she hopped down the ride.

 

“No problem Sica. I’m happy I got to spend some time with you even if I know it’s all about making Tiffany jealous.” Sooyoung said with a bitter smile on her face.

 

“Are you really this pathetic Sooyoung?”

 

“Well....ouch! You really are blunt.” Soo said obviously acting hurt.

 

“Oww. My point is, I’m thankful that you are helping me. But you should not cling unto me so much like your life depends on it, right? You should believe that you will find someone that will love you more than you love him or her. If that’s how you roll.”

 

“I know that.” Soo mumbled lowering her head.

 

“Anyway, thanks again for helping me.” Jessica grabbed all her things and waved at Sooyoung.

 

“Sica wait. I know where I stand and I'm not complaining. So please don’t hesitate to ask for my help whenever you need one, arasso? I hope we can be good friends.”

 

Jessica walked to where Sooyoung is. “Sure Sooyoungie.” She smiled then gave her a peck on her cheeks.

 

Sooyoung blushed and she cannot do anything but stare at her while she enters the building.

 

 

 

 

YoonYulFany

 

After SooSica left, Tiffany was not in the mood for snacks. She bid goodbye to the two and get her car.

 

“Are you sure you don’t wanna join us Fany-ah?” Yuri asked, worried.

 

“Yes. Besides, Leo-oppa has been calling me earlier. I think I should go home.” It is true that her brother was calling earlier and she was not able to answer because she was distracted.

 

“Okay. Be safe.” Yuri hugged Tiffany knowing she needed it that time.

“Thanks Yuri. Bye Yoona! Have a good time, you two.” She waved one last time then started the engine.

 

The two watched as Tiffany’s car moved away.

 

“I just wish I know what’s happening this time.” Yuri said.

 

“Me too. Maybe we should continue our date.” Yoona suggested.

 

“In that case, your hand princess.” Again Yuri offered her hand to Yoona, waiting for the latter to grab it.

 

Yoona pretends to grab it but runs away the last minute to the nearest snack bar.

 

“Whoever comes last will pay for the food!!!!” she shouted while running.

 

“Hahahaha I’m coming shikshin.” Yuri quickly ran after her.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 After I kissed Sooyoung, I smiled unknowingly. I know I’m beautiful but I never thought someone will be so crazy about me. I do not intend to use her but she offered it and I will be a fool not to accept it. I just hope it will work and Tiffany falls for me.

 

*Riiiiinnnnggg riiiinnnngggg

 

“Unknown number? Yoboseyo? Krystal!!!!!! Today? Oh my I totally forgot. Where are you? Okay I’ll ask Yoona to pick you up. See you later baby.”

 

How can I forgot that Krystal will be arriving today. I have to call Yoona.

 

“Yoona I need your help.”

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

*Beeeeeeep beeeeeeep

 

I heard a loud honk from the cars behind me. I’m totally out of focus that I didn’t notice I’m causing traffic. I better clear my mind before I get to an accident.

 

*Riiiiinnnnggg riiiinnnngggg

 

“Yoboseyo oppa. I’m going home now. Why?”

 

Leo: Did you drop by to a gasoline station already?

 

“Why oppa. You’re gas is still fine.” I said as I checked the meter. I don’t know why he’s so worried.

 

Leo: I told you earlier, two rear tires are kinda soft and needed some air.

 

“Why are you just telling it to me now?” And as if on cue, I heard a puff sound and I felt the car swerve.

 

“Ahhhh..Oppa I think they’re flat now. I’ll try to drive to the nearest parking then I’ll just take the cab. Bye oppa.”

 

I’m frustrated but I can’t blame him completely. I should have checked the car first. I saw a nearby coffee shop and decided to grab a coffee to cool myself.

 

“I should text Yuri.”

 

 

 

YoonYul

 

“Do you have any idea what’s happening between them?” Yuri asked Yoona while eating her ice cream.

 

“I don’t. And right now I don’t want to talk about them.” Yoona said a bit annoyed because Yuri is only interested with SooSicaFany affair. She focused on eating her fries, ice cream and burger.

 

“I really wonder.” Yuri said scooping the last of her ice cream and feeding it to Yoona. “Here Yoona, last piece.”

 

“Ssiro..” Yoona ignored Yuri’s ice cream and finish all her food.

 

“Yah! Didn’t you know that the last piece of your food should be for your special someone?”

 

“You’re watching too much movies again Yuri.”

 

“Why are you so grumpy?” Yuri looked at Yoona curiously then smiled playfully. “Wae? Huh? Huh?” she tickled Yoona.

 

“Ahh hajima!” Yoona swat Yuri’s hands.

 

“Yah, Im Yoona. Are you pms-ing?”

 

Yoona didn’t answer Yuri’s question and continue ignoring her when her phone rang.

 

“Your suitor?” Yuri curiously asked Yoona when her own phone beeped.

 

“Jessica-unnie asked me a favor. I have to go to the airport.”

 

“Airport? What favor? I’m coming with you. I’ll text Sooyoung to go home. Maybe you’re just going to have another date.”

 

“She just asked me to pick-up her sister, that's all. Maybe you’re the one who has another date.”

 

“What do you mean? Why are you like that today? Tiffany texted me that she’s home already. That’s all. And besides you will always be my priority. So let’s go.” Yuri dragged Yoona out of the snack bar to end the argument.

 

‘I will always be your priority. It doesn’t really mean that you're just mine right? Hmmmm.’ – yoona

 

 

 

Due to the traffic, the taxi driver took different routes. In one of the streets, Yuri noticed Tiffany’s car in the parking lot.

 

“Oooh that will cost a lot.” The taxi driver commented referring to the parked car they’re about to pass.

 

“Ahjussi can you slow down a bit?” Yuri leaned closer to the window to have a closer look.

 

“Omo! It’s really Tiffany’s car. I thought she’s home already. What happened to her?” Yuri got worried and dialed Tiffany’s number. Yoona is just observing her coldly.

 

“Yah Fany-ah! Why did you tell me you were home already? Why is your car here with two flat tires? Where are you? No. Wait for me.” Yuri dropped the call and faced Yoona.

 

“You’ll understand right?” she said nervously. Yoona just nod, not wanting to argue.

 

“Thanks! You are the best! I’ll make it up to you next time.” Yuri asked the driver to pull over then she quickly get off the taxi.

 

“I thought you said I’m your priority….chincha.”

 

 

 


Seriously, I'm getting bad at this.

Mian subscribers.