Dark Clouds Forming

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

“Yuri what are you doing here?”

 

“Why did you lie to me? COme on, I will help you with it.”

 

“But I told you I already called oppa and he’s going to fix the situation. You should have not left Yoona alone.”

 

“But you are my best friend. I cannot just abandon you.”

 

“You do realize you abandoned your girlfriend by being here?”

 

Yuri was unable to speak after hearing what Tiffany said. “Or is she not?”

 

“You’re changing the topic.” Yuri looked outside the café and noticed someone. “Or is there any other reason why you chose to pull over here.”

 

Tiffany looked where Yuri’s looking and saw Jessica.

 

“Ahhh the last thing I want to see right now is her. What are you doing?” Tiffany can’t believe Yuri just waved at Jessica telling her to come over.

 

“Ow Yuri! I thought you’re with Yoona?” Jessica asked.

 

“I was. But I found out my bestfriend lied to me about being home when in fact her tires flat out.”

 

Tiffany continues to drink her coffee ignoring the other two. “I’m not a baby Yuri, I can take care of myself.”

 

“Wait, so who’s with Yoona now?”

 

“No one. This idiot left her eventhough I told her I’m fine.” Tiffany said still not looking at Jessica.

 

“You pabo! Why did you leave Yoona? It’s her first time going in to the airport.” Jessica searched for her phone and called Yoona.

 

“But why did you send her if it’s the case?” Yuri asked trying to avoid the blame.

 

“Because I know you will go with her. And she expected you to.” Jessica glared at Yuri. “Hello Yoona. Where are you? Ask the driver to turn back. I’ll tell Krystal to take a taxi. Are you sure? Okay wait for me.” she hangs up and makes another call.

 

“Do something.” Tffany whispered to Yuri.

 

“What?”

 

“Anything. Didn’t you tell me before, one of your teammates have rent-a-car business. Maybe they can help.” 

 

Yuri thought about it and clicked her fingers upon remembering. “You’re a genius Tiffany.” Yuri rummages for her phone then makes a call.

 

“Hello buddy? I have a favor to ask.”

 

 

YOONA's POV

 

It is my first time going in to the airport and I admit I don’t know where to go. I want to blame Yuri for being so insensitive. But then again, Tiffany’s her bestfriend and I’m just,..I am…what am I to her?

 

“Yah Im Yoona. Stop thinking about senseless things and look for Krystal.” I talked to myself. Before I can reach the information desk, I heard them paging me.

 

“…Ms. Im Yoona please proceed to the information desk immediately….”

 

“Excuse me, I’m Yoona. I was supposedly….” Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulders.

 

“Hi Yoona-unnie!”

 

“A-Amber what are you doing here?”

 

Amber thanked the person in the information booth who is obviously flirting with her. “Yuri-unnie asked me to accompany you. Well, actually, she ordered me.”

 

“But, how....the traffic.....so fast...” I'm so confused but thankful that I'm with someone and Yuri made it possible. But that doesn't change the fact that she left me.

 

“You're lucky I had to do some errand for my brother here. Anyway no time for that now. Do you know what time Jessica-unnie’s dongsaeng is coming?”

 

“I..”

 

“I’m here now.” Before I can finish what I was about to say, I saw Krystal behind me wearing Prada shades, loose white shirt with striped undershirt matched with black hot pants and two-toned wedge.

 

“OMG Krystal! How did you know where to find me?”

 

“They paged you unnie remember? Why did they do it anyway?”

 

“Because…” I don’t want to tell her that I’m lost.

 

“Because I lost her.” Amber butted in. I totally forgot her.

 

 “Krystal this is Amber. A new friend.”

 

“Amber. Hmmm new friend it is.” Krystal said giving me a suspicious smile.

 

“Unnie are you sure she’s not your dongsaeng?” Amber whispered to me.

 

“Krystal Jung.” Krystal offered her hand to Amber. The latter shook it the Korean way.

 

“Amber Liu. I’ll be your driver for today.”

 

“How can a driver lost her passenger?” Krystal commented.

 

“Krystal!!!!”

 

“No doubt you’re Jessica’s sister.” Amber said escorting me instead of Krystal which annoyed the latter.

 

 

 

 

At the café

 

“Hello? Yes Amber. Thanks! I owe you one.” Yuri turned off her phone. “She said she found Yoona.”

 

“Good.” Tiffany is just as worried abut Yoona. She saw Jessica coming after her phone call and closed her phone.

 

“Krystal said she saw Yoona already. You should be thankful Kwon. If something happened to her…” Jessica grabbed the first thing she saw in the table (which happens to be Tiffany’s teaspoon) and almost threw it to Yuri but Tiffany stopped her.

 

She looked at Tiffany’s hand holding her arm while the other one calming her back. She chilled at the contact and stood up.

 

“I’ll go ahead.”

 

“No! I’ll go see Yoona and you can stay here with..Tiffany.” Yuri suggested looking at Tiffany for support. Tiffany is so embarrassed with the way Yuri is acting now that she can only shake her head.

 

Jessica saw this and felt disappointed. “You, stay with your best friend and I’ll stay with mine.” Then she walks away.

 

 

“I can’t believe how idiot you can be sometimes Yuri.”