Confirmation....Confusion...

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

Still at Kahi & YoonSic apartment….

 

“I’m telling you I’m not yet drunk..*hik..hehe..just a bit tipsy. Hyoyeon-ah, were good right?” Sooyoung said while holding her bottle of beer obviously a bit drunk.

 

“Euhhh I can’t take it anymore. My head is spinning.” Yoona hurriedly went inside her room.

 

“Yoona are you okay?” Taeyeon put her glass on the table and follow Yoona but she was stopped by Jessica.

 

“You are not going anywhere. We’re still going to sing. Take this. Haaah I want some potato chips.” Jessica gives the microphone to Taeyeon and holds her arm tightly.

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole are busy cuddling while Hyomin is busy texting Sunny, I bet. Sooyoung is in her way to the rest room while Yuri sneaks in Yoona’s room when Kahi went out to make a phone call.

 

 

Yuri opened the door and saw Yoona lying in her bed, her hands holding her temples. She silently sits on the floor facing Yoona on the bed.

 

 

“Hey babe! Are you fine?” she asks Yoona.

 

Yoona suddenly opens her eyes surprised at Yuri’s presence but immediately closes them again when her head spins.

 

“I’m just dizzy. I have a moderate alcohol tolerance but I haven’t eaten anything other than onion rings.” Yoona said opening her eyes slowly.

 

“You want some prawn crackers for a change?” Yuri tried to joke while showing three sticks of prawn crackers in her hands.

 

“Hehehe only if you feed me.” Yoona said a bit shy.

 

“Hmmmm fair enough.” Yuri then leans in to feed Yoona. But when Yoona is about to eat it, Yuri put it in between her lips and feed it to Yoona.

 

“You still want some more? It will make the dizziness go away.” Yuri smiled sweetly.

 

Yoona who still cannot believe what’s happening is unable to answer leaving slightly open. She looked at Yuri and melted with her smile. She shyly smiled instead of saying another word.

 

Yuri places another prawn cracker in her lips and leans to Yoona again to feed her. This time, after passing it to Yoona, she slightly bit Yoona’s bottom lip causing Yoona to close her eyes in ecstasy.

 

*dugeun, dugeun, dugeun

 

Whatever doubts Yoona had earlier is replaced by a feeling of wanting and desire to be together with this person everyday.

 

“I can get used to it.” Yuri said.

 

Yuri is about to repeat the process the third time when the door suddenly opened.

 

“Yah Kwon Yuri, are you also escaping? Or are you two doing something the kids should not see.” Hyoyeon said earning a smack from her girlfriend.

 

“What are you doing inside Yuri?” Taeyeon asked obviously a little jealous and suspicious.

 

“Nothing. I’m just keeping her company. She’s not feeling so well.” Yuri said playing dumb then looked back to Yoona and winked.

 

Just then, someone hugged Yuri tightly from behind.

 

“Yuwree I missed you!” Tiffany said and gave Yuri a quick peck on her cheeks then gave her a real hard slap on her back. “Why didn’t you tell me you’re going here? Good thing BoA-unnie took me.” Tiffany said pouting.

 

“I was just invited as well.” Yuri pinch Tiffany’s cheeks lightly. “I missed you too Fany-ah.” Yuri said.

 

“Are you sure you two are just best friends?” Nicole blurted out.

 

“Believe me baby, I’ve seen more.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go back outside and drink. Come Tiffany.”

 

“I’ll take her.” Jessica said while slapping Hyoyeon’s hand who is about to reach for Tiffany’s.

 

“Geez. Okay! Violent much. And Yuri you better come too.” Hyoyeon said looking at Yuri while pushing a pissed Taeyeon outside.

 

“Sure. Yoona come, let’s eat some real food so you’ll not get dizzy.” Yuri grabs Yoona’s hand then remembers Tiffany. “Umm Jessica, I’ll leave Tiffany to you.” She said smiling.

 

“Yuri!!!!” Tiffany cannot believe Yuri will do it.

 

“Oh believe me you’ll be fine with her. Bye Fany-ah!”

 

Yoona and Yuri left the room leaving Tiffany and Jessica behind. Suddenly there is an eerie silence inside the room which either of them hated.

 

“So…” they both said. Tiffany signaled Jessica to go first.

 

“About last time.” Jessica started.

 

“I’d rather not talk about it. It’s an accident anyway.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“No worries. It’s an accident.” Tiffany turned to leave the room.

 

“You don’t understand. I’m sorry it has been an accident.” Jessica walked beside Tiffany. “I’m sorry that our first kiss is an accident. Never want it to be that way.” She whispered to Tiffany’s ear.

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

“Jjjarannn!!! Potato chips!!!” Sooyoung suddenly popped up inside the room. “Ooops. Did I interrupt something? You said you wanted potato chips. Come on.” She grabbed Jessica and pulled her out of the room. Tiffany was left in the room surprised and confused.

 


 

Short update just to not keep you waiting. Hope you enjoyed it. Author signing off.