Confession

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Last night was crazy. It started as a dream and ended up as a nightmare. I was having a good time with Jessica until Tiffany came. Good thing I came on time or something could have happened that will make my chances of getting Jessica even harder.

 

Taeyeon and I, having our houses so far away, have to sleep on their apartment. It’s late in the morning judging by the hot rays of the sun that hit my skin. We slept on the couch, drunk. Well atleast Taeyeon can still remember what happened last night.

 

“Choi Shikshin! Are you going to sleep there forever? Drink this so we can leave already.” Taeyeon handed me a cup of black coffee and put a hangover soup on the table.

 

“Awwww…thanks. I didn’t know you can cook.” I said gazing at the soup that looked so tasty while my head throbbed in pain. “What happened last night?” I embarrassedly asked.

 

“Don’t ask. Just avoid Jessica for now. It’s good for you.” I saw Kahi on the kitchen counter having her own bowl of hangover soup.

 

“Mwo?! Did I do something bad to her?” I was panicking. Did I blow my chances without realizing it?

 

“You seriously cannot remember? Tch. Pathetic. Just finish your food so we can leave before they wake up.” Taeyeon ordered.

 

“How about you go first? I have to atleast do something for her.” I quickly got up, take a sip of my coffee, spit it back and throw the rest to the sink. “Blaaaaaah!! Who made this.” I saw coach Kahi with a guilty look.

 

“What? You want to be pampered?”

 

“Aniyo. Gomapta!! Anyway, can you tell me what Jessica’s favorite breakfast is?” I asked.

 

“I’m not sure, anything without cucumbers definitely.” Kahi said still thinking of Jessica’s food habits.

 

“Aha! I think I heard her last time that she craves for an American breakfast.” She added.

 

“You mean toast, butter and bacon? Who gets full with those kinds of food?” my shikshin self asked.

 

“I know she does. Actually she bought it already but she’s too lazy to cook them.” Kahi opened the fridge and packs of frozen bacon came into view.

 

“Wow! That is some serious craving.” Taeyeon said throwing me one of the packs.

 

I put it in the sink and open the faucet to defreeze it. Then I grab the butter and the bread. I look for some chocolates so I can make hot chocolate but I only found two bars of Hersheys. Well, it would have to do. After 30mins I’m done preparing her American breakfast.

 

“Now we can leave Taeyeon. Just one last thing.” I get one sheet of post-it note from the counter and write my message.

 

To: Jessica

    Sorry for last night. Can’t remember anything though. Peace!

                                              >Soo<

 

“There. I’ll leave this to you Kahi-unnie. And please don’t try to finish it.” I warned Kahi who is already holding a piece of bacon in her hands.

 

“Aishhh go leave. Restricting me on my own house, this punk.” Kahi literally shooed us out.

 

‘Hope she likes it.’

 

 

 

5 minutes after Sooyoung and Taeyeon left.

 

Kahi went to YoonSic room to wake them up before she finish all the bacon only to see Jessica chasing Yoona madly.

 

“I told you I want to sleep!!! Why would you wake me up with cucumbers?” Jessica said clearly Hellsica on the loose.

 

“I told you I didn’t! I sleeptalk and I’m dreaming of cucumbers.” Yoona explaining frantically while avoiding Jessica.

 

“STOOOOOP!!!”

 

The two best friends stopped unaware that Kahi already entered the room.

 

“You’re making my head hurts. Let’s eat now before I throw you both out.” Kahi said.

 

“Yay food!” Yoona quickly went to the kitchen while Jessica lazily followed her behind.

 

“You call this food? Ramyun, hangover soup, eggs and coffee? I miss American breakfast.” Jessica whined like a princess.

 

“Well unfortunately this is the only breakfast for us. But lucky you, someone made you breakfast.” Kahi said holding the breakfast plate that Sooyoung made.

 

“Here is your toast and butter, then your bacon and lastly, your special hot chocolate princess.”

 

Jessica cannot believe her eyes. Who would prepare something like this for her? Could it be Tiffany? It doesn’t matter right now. She took one last look at her plate before eating all of it to the envy of the other two. Then she grabs her chocolate and took a sip.

 

“Hersheys? This is genius!” Jessica exclaimed, drinking the last drop of it.

 

“Hmmmmp you didn’t even leave a drop for me to taste.” Yoona pouted.

 

“I’m sorry dongsaeng. I’m just too excited. Now who’s the angel that made all of this?” Jessica turned to Kahi after consoling Yoona.

 

“Check for yourself.” Kahi post the note to Jessica’s forehead then ran to her room.

 

Jessica picks the note then read it.

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG?!!!”

 

 

Later that afternoon…

 

Yoona asked Yuri if they can meet at the mall. Now she’s waiting for her to arrive and she’s getting impatient every minute. It’s not that Yuri’s late, she’s just early.

 

“Yoona! Am I late?” Yuri approached her.

 

“Aniyo. I missed you.”

 

“Woah, woah! We’re just together last night. Did something happen?” Yuri asked confused. They started walking and Yuri noticed that Yoona is playing with her fingers. Yuri grabs Yoona’s hand and intertwined it with her. Yoona was surprised because Yuri is usually not very showy. She looked at their hands then looked at Yuri.

 

“My hands are dry and yours are sweaty, so just let me.” Yuri smiled at Yoona. “Now tell me what happened.”

 

“Hmmm nothing actually. I just get jealous because Jessica-unnie received a breakfast treat from Sooyoung and I kinda actually expected something from you. Well it’s stupid of me since you didn’t sleep in our house. And…”

 

“Shhh I’ll make you breakfast next time, everytime that I will have a chance. Arasso?” Yuri shushed Yoona and squeezed her hands softly.

 

“I didn’t think Sooyoung has a romantic side.” Yoona thought.

 

“Well to be honest, Sooyoung has the purest heart in our group. So I think Jessica’s in for a treat. The only problem is, sometimes she gets so blind that she’ll mistaken something else for love.”

 

“I hope Jessica-unnie will be good to her.” Yoona said with a worried look on her face knowing how her unnie gets when she’s mad.

 

“Anyway, did you ask me out today to talk about them alone?” Yuri faked a sad face.

 

“Tsssssss. Of course not. Did you come all the way here just to hold my hands?” Yoona retract her hands but was unsuccessful. Yuri squeezed it tightly and held it high.

 

“Fits perfectly, right?” she has this cheeky smile while looking at their intertwined fingers.

 

“I love you Yuri.” Yoona said……..

 


 

There. I'm supposed to go on hiatus but I can't let you down guys. It's just not right. I squeezed my brain so hard for this chapter because seriously i'm having a major writer's block. Hope it is not too disappointing.

Lots of love <3 <3 <3