Denials.......

Game Players, Love Players

It was time to go back to Seoul. Everyone is transported to the jetty thru coasters. The basketball team was one of the first batches. They wait for the others at the jetty before boarding the ferry. As soon as the second batch arrived Yuri ran to the coaster looking for something.

 

“Yuri-ah we will be late. What are you looking for in there? Come on!” BoA yelled to Yuri who is still searching for something.

 

“Gotcha! I thought I lost you already.” Unfortunately she dropped the charm Tiffany gave to her and she just tried looking for it in the coaster.

 

Everyone boarded the ferry and looked for their beds. This time, instead of bunk beds, everyone will be sleeping on the floor with cushions and blankets.

 

Yoona is walking to their assigned area when she overheard the group talking.

 

“Where is Yuri?” Sooyoung said.

 

“She said she’s going to look for her hand phone charm. She said it might’ve dropped in the coaster when she pulled her bag.” Hyomin explained.

 

“The one her angel gave her?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Angel?” Hyoyeon who doesn’t know Yuri that much yet asked.

 

“Tiffany!” Hyomin and Sooyoung said to her in unison.

 

‘Angel? Tiffany? How precious is she to Yuri for her to risk being left out by the ferry just to find that charm?’ – (yoona)

 

“Ehemm. Yoona where is your designated area?” Taeyeon who noticed Yoona’s presence asked.

 

“Ahmm that one, three areas from here. Why?” Yoona asked hoping Taeyeon did not notice her eavesdropping.

 

“I heard that some of your teammates travel through plane so I decided to invite myself over. I still have to take care of you anyway.” Taeyeon said reminding Yoona of her promise to Jessica.

 

To finish the conversation and to avoid being perceived eavesdropping, Yoona allowed Taeyeon to sleep with them. It’s not prohibited anyway.

 

 

“Sorry guys I’m late. Are you all settled? Is everyone here?” Yuri being the good captain that she is asked her teammates. “Where is Taeyeon?” she asked when she found Taeyeon’s missing.

 

“I think she said she’ll be sleeping over in Yoona’s area.” Sooyoung said. They are all waiting for Yuri’s reaction but she just nodded.

 

“Kim Taeyeon 3points.” Hyoyeon commented.

 

They all settled down and sleep since it’s too early in the morning. Before finally lying down, Yuri looked to where Taeyeon and Yoona is and sighed.

 

‘Will I ever get that chance in my life?’

 

After a few hours…

 

Unlike the time when they went to Jeju, the sea is not very calm. Actually it is not calm at all. And Yoona who gets seasick very easily starts puking. Good thing Taeyeon is there to take care of her. She gives Yoona disposable bags everytime she needs to puke. Yoona is feeling very weak from all the puking. She can only wish Yuri’s the one taking care of her but she’s also thankful that Taeyeon is around. Kahi is all grossed out with her that anytime soon, she might start puking as well.

“Kahi-unnie looks like you’re going to puke anytime soon. Why not do it now?” to Yoona’s surprise, Yuri appeared in their sleeping area and teased Kahi.

 

“Ahhhh Yuri don’t eeeoooorrhhh.” Kahi was not able to continue what she’s saying and puked to the plastic that she prepared. She hurried to the bathroom to clean up.

 

“Hey seasick Yoona! How are you?” she asked to Yoona who is lying on the bed.

 

Yoona looked at the towering Yuri who is standing there. She feels dizzy again.

 

“Don’t you feel dizzy Yuri?”

 

“Me? I didn’t.” Yuri said jumping just to show Yoona that she don’t get dizzy easily.

 

“Maybe it’s better if we go to the top deck Yoona.” Taeyeon suggests.

 

“I don’t want to. Standing alone makes me dizzy. I can’t walk to the top deck” Yoona refused.

 

“I think it’s a good idea. In my opinion lying down during this time will make you dizzier. You should get some fresh air. Don’t worry about standing up, Taeyeon will be there to assist you.” Yuri said to Yoona.

 

If not for Yuri, Yoona will never agree. Although she prefer it more if Yuri will be the one assisting her.

On their way to the top, they met Hyoyeon who’s going down. She gave Yoona and Taeyeon a teasing smile and talked to Yuri who is following behind.

 

“Chinguya, you should move now or Taeyeon will win her over.” Hyoyeon said seriously to Yuri.

 

“What are you talking about Hyo? I do not have feelings for her. She’s just a friend to me and you know I don’t swing that way.” Yuri denies having feelings for her. She thought that she can never fall in love with her and she’s straight. They’re both straight although she have doubts about her uality already. Kekeke

“Whatever Yuri.”

 

 

Another few hours…..

 

 

BoA take a few sip of wine with her co-coaches then went to deck to get fresh air. The soft wind with a bit of salt is very refreshing.  Then she heard a familiar sound. That sound was the same flute piece that the temple man taught her. She looked for the source of the sound and surprised to see Kahi playing the flute. Just like how she recognized the song, she recognized the flute Kahi is using as well. She approached her immediately and grab the flute from her.

 

“I at it right?” a startled Kahi said referring to the sound of the flute.

 

“Who told you that you can just get it and use it?!!” she asked Kahi furious thinking that she mess with her things again. In their relationship before, Kahi likes going over BoA’s things and using them.

 

“What are you talking about? It’s mine. Check yours.” Kahi explained.

 

Boa went to check her things and found hers. They showed the flutes to each other. Kahi, who found out the possibility that they belong together, grab BoA’s flute and tried to join them together. For some reasons the instrument fit perfectly. Kahi tried to play the short piece that the sensei taught her and was surprised at the result. Unlike the sound that the one-piece flute made, a melodious sound which is very soothing to the ears was produced by the joined flutes. It’s a music that touches the hearts of those who hear it. Apparently the persons that gave them the flute are couples separated by fate. They were both mesmerized by the song. Kahi who finished playing the flute then said.

 

“It’s funny. She actually told me before that two is better than one but the two should become one. Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor….”

 

“…can it be hidden where it truly does.” Boa finished it for her.

 

“You know that I still love you right?” Kahi tried to open the subject.

 

“And you know better not to bring that back.”

 

“I guess. But for the record, I never cheated on you.”

 

“I know. I never left you because of that. I just have to. Mian” BoA took her flute and turned to leave.

 

But Kahi turn her around and gently capture her soft lips. It was a short simple kiss but it hit them deep and hard. They looked into each other’s eyes and wasn’t able to resist the urge to hug each other.

 

“No matter what your reasons are, I know it’s big enough to sacrifice your own happiness. But I will not let you suffer anymore. I will be here with you anyhow you want it. If you can’t love me let me just love you.”

 

“It’s not that I can’t. I just don’t want to.” BoA said. Kahi lowered her head after hearing it, trying to bear the pain.

 

“It may sound selfish, but please don’t stop loving me.” BoA continued.

 

With that, they were able to understand each other’s hearts, hug each other one more time and took their separate ways.

 

 

 


Short update before the weekend...see you guys next week

Don't hate me for lack of YoonYul moments. Yuri is still thinking that Yoona prefers Taeyeon so she's still not doing anything.

I'll update soon...please give me more love. Fighting! <<3